Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Well, that goes without saying.

I see that. Very nice. Now just replace with S & J, all done!
    Easier said than done!

Yes, 17th! I'm very excited. Hope everyone else is looking forward to it.
    Should be fun.

All about instant gratification I see.

But I agree, vids are much more complicated and time consuming.
    Yes I like to get that! Shouldn't take too much time!

Plus I'm already working on a project for school making a video and that is soo much work.(we have to make a commercial but also shoot it write a script, make a storyboard, hire an actor etc ...ugh!)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      While I think it's easier to PS I mean it's soo much work to actually rip all the vids so PSing is actually faster(result wise)!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Vidding is easier for me too
      I knew it wasn't just me

Plus I'm already working on a project for school making a video and that is soo much work.(we have to make a commercial but also shoot it write a script, make a storyboard, hire an actor etc ...ugh!)
      That does sound like a lot of work
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thank you! And I didn't really think at that time about the POV and the deeper story...it was just fun to make something. But soon after that I decided that I prefer to PS over vidding!

Also thanks for the welcome back Yessika
        JANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:: joy! ::

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          JANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:: joy! ::

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

and this is something probably nobody understands; the name I mean

Good to still see you in here Seems like the thread didn't change much in my absence.

Yes it is a lot of work, but we're doing it in a group so that makes it better.
          sigpic

Comment

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Good to still see you in here Seems like the thread didn't change much in my absence.

no, I understand. I was there when she had the old nickname
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              no, I understand. I was there when she had the old nickname
              Ah ok...thought that was a while ago! The same that I used to be "starlover1990" ...deleted that last part!
              sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*

Hi everyone I already introduced myself fully down in the new members thread but thought I should stick my nose in here and say hi since I'm sure I'll be spending an awful lot of time in this thread once I get my footing on gateworld.

I'm not quite done the series yet but I love love love Sam and Jack. I'm a fanfic writer and graphic/fanvid enthusiast (although I'm still learning where those last two are concerned). Most of my fic atm is actually S/D but I have written a bit of S/J and have more on the way.
                sigpic
                "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOL Yes, I think several "generations" have gone by that only a few understand that

Does this mean more S/J icons will be coming and that your LJ will no longer be dormant??!!

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                    *pokes head in*

Hi everyone I already introduced myself fully down in the new members thread but thought I should stick my nose in here and say hi since I'm sure I'll be spending an awful lot of time in this thread once I get my footing on gateworld.

I'm not quite done the series yet but I love love love Sam and Jack. I'm a fanfic writer and graphic/fanvid enthusiast (although I'm still learning where those last two are concerned). Most of my fic atm is actually S/D but I have written a bit of S/J and have more on the way.
                    Welcome to our wonderful little home away from home and to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Welcome to our wonderful little home away from home and to the family.
                      Thanks! It's nice to have some like-minded people around.
                      sigpic
                      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

*pokes head in*

Welcome to the family. It's a great time to join us with Shipmas coming up in just a couple of weeks. We hope you will stop by and consider sharing some of your fic, vids and art if you are so inclined.

*que music*

It's beginning to look a lot like Shipmas! . . . .

Comment

Welcome to the family. It's a great time to join us with Shipmas coming up in just a couple of weeks. We hope you will stop by and consider sharing some of your fic, vids and art if you are so inclined.

*que music*

It's beginning to look a lot like Shipmas! . . . .
                          Shipmas....now that sounds like my kind of holiday! I haven't actually made any vids yet, I'm working on teaching myself and am making my first one right now. I'm stuck on finding a clip I need, lol. I'm always happy to share my fic, though. Hopefully by the time the 17th rolls around I'll have my next S/J fic at least in progress...I'm at the end of semester in school right now, so things are a bit crazy for the next week or so, until my exams are finished.

Thanks for the welcome!
                          sigpic

Comment

Shipmas....now that sounds like my kind of holiday! I haven't actually made any vids yet, I'm working on teaching myself and am making my first one right now. I'm stuck on finding a clip I need, lol. I'm always happy to share my fic, though. Hopefully by the time the 17th rolls around I'll have my next S/J fic at least in progress...I'm at the end of semester in school right now, so things are a bit crazy for the next week or so, until my exams are finished.

Thanks for the welcome!
                            Good luck with your exams.

And don't worry if you don't have anything prepared. Just be sure to pop in and say HI!

Comment

Good luck with your exams.

And don't worry if you don't have anything prepared. Just be sure to pop in and say HI!

Thanks Oh, I'll definitely be around. I wouldn't miss it! lol. And I do have a few fics done that I'll bring with me, but they're fairly short (two of them are just drabbles). Just hoping to bring along something a little more substantial.
                              sigpic

Comment

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nah, there are still a bunch of us who remember!

It's good to see you back, Jann!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X