Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    then i think it's best that the 'revolution' script is novelized, especially by POL!!

seriously. ((()))
    Thanks. Trying. Honestly. I've pitched my agent and the ball's in her court now. She said she's been making calls.

And now, a flashback to last year and the year before:

This year's gingerbread will be...Hogwarts! I'm thinking that Cass and Jack may have to make something of that in a non-Campfire. Hmmm...
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Thanks. Trying. Honestly. I've pitched my agent and the ball's in her court now. She said she's been making calls.

This year's gingerbread will be...Hogwarts! I'm thinking that Cass and Jack may have to make something of that in a non-Campfire. Hmmm...
      Should we start a letter writing campaign? LOL

Comment

Wait... have you written other canon novels, Pol?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          Wait... have you written other canon novels, Pol?
          OT:
          Spoiler:
          Nope. I have written fiction and have a book that's out and another going to press in May of next year, but no "official" Stargate novels.

Comment

OT:
            Spoiler:
            Nope. I have written fiction and have a book that's out and another going to press in May of next year, but no "official" Stargate novels.
            More fiction OT:
            Spoiler:
            So... the novels published through fandemonium... are those canon or not? Are those the books you're talking about, that you've written?

Comment

I recently got a Nook eReader from my brother (bless him). I've been having a lot of fun looking at what's available to be read on it. And I discovered that the SG1/SGA novels are available. I got one titled "Sunrise" that's takes place shortly after Beneath the Surface. Haven't gotten very far in it yet, but that's only because I got caught up in one or two others that are unrelated to Stargate. But the SG1 one is going to be next. What I've gotten from it so far is that Hammond is apparently sending the team out too soon after their experiences in Beneath the Surface and they haven't dealt with the effects of having been memory stamped.

I also ordered the SG1/SGA "Homecoming" book, which will just have to wait till I've read "Sunrise"

Comment

I just completed my SG-1 DVD collection by buying seasons 3, 4, 7, and 8. Can you say shippy?
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I just completed my SG-1 DVD collection by buying seasons 3, 4, 7, and 8. Can you say shippy?
                  Hooray for yessika!

I bet I know what you'll be doing this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    Hooray for yessika!

I bet I know what you'll be doing this weekend.
                    Yep!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I saw this cartoon about bad fan fic and given the current discussion, had to share it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        then i think it's best that the 'revolution' script is novelized, especially by POL!!
                        seriously. ((()))
                        AGREED!!

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                        Should we start a letter writing campaign? LOL
                        *sits with pen poised* Shannon -anytime you're ready, count me in...

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        *musically* All I want for Christmas...

(I have NO...ZERO...DVDs of SG-1 -hinting strongly to the family!!)
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          More fiction OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          So... the novels published through fandemonium... are those canon or not? Are those the books you're talking about, that you've written?
                          Selene, you've raised a two-part question.

Are the Fandamonium novels canon? My response is "yes," since they go through a vetting process by MGM. Add to that, since the show is no longer airing "new," I'm saying the novels are canon. Some are better (MUCH) than others, but overall, yes. Canon, indeed.

Second part:
                          Spoiler:
                          No, what I have written is not published by Fandamonium, though I would like to pitch to them. I'm told they have a very small window of opportunity for such and though someone offered to entrée me this year, that never panned out. I do, however, have a pitch ready to go should the window open again.

My contract is with Bella Books and not everyone's cup of tea. I know of two GW-ers who have read my first book and reported to love it, so that's a good thing. And neither, I believe, play for my team. If you're confused about what I mean, PM me.

Comment

One more manip and then I'm off to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Nice job! I love your creativity.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I saw this cartoon about bad fan fic and given the current discussion, had to share it.

[Iurl]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/fanfics.jpg[/Iurl]
                                I'm going to see Othello at the Folger Shakespeare Theatre tomorrow night. I really hope they stick to text.

Comment

Working...
                                X