Clear All

The Best of the Ship is . . .

"Not exactly." (Ex Deus Machina)

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (4)

Because they care!
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (5)

Because they care a lot more than they should but given their respective ranks and working relationships they couldn't do anything about it until 5 years later.

Comment

]The Best of the Ship is . . .

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (6)

my fav episode! [/QUOTE]
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

vs.
          Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (7)
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

vs.
            Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (8)

"Not Exactly" is too vague. She should have said that she's already seeing/living with/married (to Jack). In D&C we know they both have feelings for each other.
            sigpic

Comment

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (9)

Because there's no misinterpreting the meaning in that episode - something they both *know* but can't admit given their working relationship or military rank. And Jack's face as he stares into Sam's eyes while admitting his feelings... Oh, the love!! <3
              sigpic

I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, green and strong! He made me love him without looking at me. - Jane Eyre

Comment

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (10)

Because it is one of my favorite episodes
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi, shippers. Do you think if RDa stayed on the show until the end we would have had reoslution for the ship or do you think TPTB would have gone ahead with Sam and Pete marriage?

Comment

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (11)

Because we finally learn they both have inappropriate feelings for each other in D&C! The "not exactly"-comment is too vague (although we all know what she means of course ) and frankly Barrett gives me the creeps a bit.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

vs.

Divide & Conquer (S4Ep6) (12)

It has to be D&C. It's a cracking episode and it puts the 'feeling feelings' thing into canon!
                      The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Oops, thought I posted this here, but instead posted it in the Lounge.

Meant to post this Halloween night but forgot. Blame it on the candy haze. This is a flashback fic...and not new (if you've read my stuff).

But it is Halloween-y, therefore for fun re-reading. Enjoy.

Second Star to the Right.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                          Hi, shippers. Do you think if RDa stayed on the show until the end we would have had reoslution for the ship or do you think TPTB would have gone ahead with Sam and Pete marriage?
                          I don't think there would have been resolution for the ship per say but something really close to it
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

RDA staying in the same capacity as in season 8 (or ealier) would have made a (legal) resolution impossible, unless he would have still gone to HWS but then we'd end probably end up with the same small number of appearances like in SGA/SGU.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                              I don't know if there would have been a resolution for Sam and Jack, but I'm 100+% certain there would have been no Sam/Pete marriage. Sam's feelings for Jack would have made a marriage to Pete impossible, and even had s/p gotten married, I'm even more sure they would have wound up divorced very soon thereafter.
                              Last edited by hedwig; 02 November 2011, 12:37 PM. Reason: fixing horrendous typo! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I don't know if there would have been a resolution for Sam and Jack, but I'm 100+% certain there would have been no Sam/Pete marriage. Sam's feelings for Jack would have made a marriage to Pete impossible, and even had s/j gotten married, I'm even more sure they would have wound up divorced very soon thereafter.
                                Sam and Jack getting divorced? Heaven forfend!
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X