Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done. I've missed this.
    sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
    My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
    http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
    Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

The Best of the Ship is...

“Yeah, Sir, we can’t call it the Enterprise.”
      “Why not?” [9]

vs.

The Wedding Scene ("200") [7]

Just adding Lady e's vote.

You guys make me smile!

Comment

OT:
        Spoiler:

Update OT:
        Spoiler:
        It's been a while, so I thought I'd update on the progress with the paralysis from the back surgery. I've graduated to a cane, the paralysis is now mostly limited to my left leg, below the knee, including the ankle and foot. I did tear 3 ligaments in the ankle during physical therapy, which set me back (and put me in a walking boot) for three weeks, but now I'm back to my "Mad-Eye Moody"-style walking apparatus attached to my left leg and foot.

Thank you to the many who sent private notes, emails, and even actual cards. Your kind and loving words really pulled me back from the edge of a deep depression at times. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

All in all I am doing much, much better. The concentration is returning, so I am able to focus more on writing and doctoral work. My family have been tremendous, especially my partner/wife (depending upon your preferred terminology).

Novelizing the SG1-3 movie news: Nothing to report. The proposal is still with my agent who is still shopping it to MGM. I will update you as soon as I hear anything, but I doubt I will for a while.

And lastly, = = x 14
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

“Why not?” [9]

vs.

The Wedding Scene ("200") [8]

Comment

“Why not?” [10]

vs.

Although the wedding scene is fun, it really isn't cannon inasmuch as it's an aside/throw away idea for another "show". The Enterprise line is perfect Sam/Jack interaction.
            sigpic

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

“Why not?” [11]

vs.

The Wedding Scene ("200")

This was very tough! I agree with the positives being mentioned about the wedding scene -that while the ep is a parody, it is delightful to see them standing at an alter together (and I also hold the opinion that their actual wedding would be much more low-key)...and the look on both of their faces after the wedding scene is priceless.

BUT -I place my vote with the 'Enterprise' moment and AKA has stated it so eloquently:

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              It's one of those moments where the lines between superior and inferior officer are blurred and they are treating each other like equals. The "Sir" there is completely superfluous--and a little sexy. In my opinion--the "Sir" is very personal for them when it's being used in this capacity.
              Also, the shout out to a great science fiction rival is self-abasing and fun.
              Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              And the whole "Sir-- Carter... Jack." thing had me squealing like a little fangirl.
              Okay, okay... I *AM* a little fangirl. Who can blame me, though?
              Same here

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              ..and today it's Jack b-day, isn't it?
              Is it?? THERE MUST BE CAKE!!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Oh my gosh, I'd never seen Mala's excellent P-h page. Too, too funny.
              Thanks -I've never seen that before, Pol! I got tickled!!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Novelizing the SG1-3 movie news: Nothing to report. The proposal is still with my agent who is still shopping it to MGM. I will update you as soon as I hear anything, but I doubt I will for a while.
              And lastly, = = x 14
              *bolded* - I read that as "shipping" -
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

“Why not?” [12]

vs.

I'm finally with the majority on this one. As a PSer I love having the wedding scene in 200 because it gave me lots of pretty pictures both from the ep and behind the scenes that I can play with. But the Enterprise exchange is just too cute and it is so THEM.

So our WINNER this evening is
                “Why not?”

Comment

"Sir"/"Carter"

vs.

Metamorphosis (S6Ep16)
                  Last edited by hlndncr; 20 October 2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Darn, missed the last poll, but I'll be first to vote for this one...

"Sir"/"Carter" (1)

vs.

Metamorphosis (S6Ep16)

Comment

"Sir"/"Carter"

vs.

Metamorphosis (S6Ep16) (1)

Comment

"Sir"/"Carter" (1)

vs.

I'm not saying you have to give a reason when you vote, but I would really like to know your reasons. That's the best part of the fun for me. And if you speak up, you just might change someone's mind. So pretty please share the reasons for your choice when you vote.

*batts lashes and shows off big puppy dog eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                          Darn, missed the last poll, but I'll be first to vote for this one...
                          I'll count your vote retroactively if you want Lucy. It won't change the result, but I'd love to know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

"Sir"/"Carter" (1)

vs.

I'm not saying you have to give a reason when you vote, but I would really like to know your reasons. That's the best part of the fun for me. And if you speak up, you just might change someone's mind. So pretty please share the reasons for your choice when you vote.

*batts lashes and shows off big puppy dog eyes*
                            When I don't have a massive headache and can actually think about it, I might have an answer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              When I don't have a massive headache and can actually think about it, I might have an answer for you.
                              I'll be waiting.

Comment

"Sir"/"Carter" (1)

vs.

Metamorphosis (S6Ep16) (2)

“Why not?” [13]

vs.

This is such a fun game!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X