• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'm very visual...here's my take on the question

vs.

no contest - means it in WoO, mocking in CotG
    sigpic

Comment

So, I seem to have stopped by at an apt time since we're talking about how kissing rules!

Firstly, apologies, I hardly ever seem to have the time to stop by. But here's a present to make up for it!

Just A Kiss

A new Sam/Jack fanfic from me.

Also a big thank you to anyone who voted for my fics in the Gatefic Awards 2011! I was thrilled to bits! Well done too to the other nominees and winners!

Some of you may not be aware but they are now accepting nominations for the 2012 awards if anyone wants to go along and nominate an author.
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
        So, I seem to have stopped by at an apt time since we're talking about how kissing rules!
        Firstly, apologies, I hardly ever seem to have the time to stop by. But here's a present to make up for it!
        Just A Kiss
        A new Sam/Jack fanfic from me.
        Also a big thank you to anyone who voted for my fics in the Gatefic Awards 2011! I was thrilled to bits! Well done too to the other nominees and winners!
        Some of you may not be aware but they are now accepting nominations for the 2012 awards if anyone wants to go along and nominate an author.
        *sigh* Read it. Loved it. Thanks for the goodness, Rachel -love your work!
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Happy Sunday Everybody. nothing like a relaxing day of football to unwind. i bet Jack is bugging sam to let him watch the vikings play. or is he a bears fan? you know him being from Chicago and Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Happy Sunday Everybody. nothing like a relaxing day of football to unwind. i bet Jack is bugging sam to let him watch the vikings play. or is he a bears fan? you know him being from Chicago and Minnesota.
            I'm not sure which he would favor...but I don't think he has to bug her. I imagine them curled up on the couch, her feet tucked under her, laptop open, leaning into his shoulder as he watches the game...

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              I'm not sure which he would favor...but I don't think he has to bug her. I imagine them curled up on the couch, her feet tucked under her, laptop open, leaning into his shoulder as he watches the game...

and i'm sure jack would tell her that there is a rule against working (from home) on a sunday.

Comment

and i'm sure jack would tell her that there is a rule against working (from home) on a sunday.
                ...to which she would look slightly guilty, duck that cute face of hers and smile up at him, remind him that this is 'fun' for her...

...and immediately go back to working... LOL.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Got your costumes planned?

sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Petra won't mind me showing off her birthday present.

Comment

Did you make that for her? Or did you get that from her? Either way, it's really great. I love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

I made it for her.

I like it alot too. It was hard to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          I made it for her.
                          I like it alot too. It was hard to give it away.
                          Very nice.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I wondered the same thing when I saw Minnesota playing Chicago this evening! There was a recent tweet from RDA where he said he was a Vikings fan, so I would hazard a guess that Jack is too
                            Last edited by Lucycat; 16 October 2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                              I wondered the same thing when I saw Minnesota playing Chicago this evening! There was a recent tweet from RDA where he said he was a Vikings fan, so I would hazard a guess that Jack is too
                              It has a certain symmetry.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                Oh Vikings. I think we're the fans that will need to start wearing bags over our heads...

I wonder...does Sam watch football with Jack??

Comment

Working...
                                X