X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't watched any of the commentaries yet

I will keep the ones mentioned in mind
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        oh my gosh....beautiful!
        sigpic
        "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
        My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          What commentaries do you think are the shippiest?
          don't know if this would be consider shippy but i remember the commentary for moebius part 2 had peter deluise saying that when they were filming the puddle jumper kiss, that Rick was like "we're going to need another take." and peter was like "You can have as many takes as you want, Rick." (makes you wonder just how many takes it took for rick and amanda to get it right.

Comment

i also remember in Divide and Conquer commentary, in the scene that flashes back to the events in "Upgrades", where Jack and Sam are trapped on opposite sides of the forcefield, lines were written, but Rick and Amanda chose not to say them.

Comment

I'll say it again - that's a lovely Day 3 card!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                oh my gosh....beautiful!
                Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I'll say it again - that's a lovely Day 3 card!
                Thank you.

I think all the cards are amazing. I love Shipmas season!
                Last edited by hlndncr; 03 December 2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  don't know if this would be consider shippy but i remember the commentary for moebius part 2 had peter deluise saying that when they were filming the puddle jumper kiss, that Rick was like "we're going to need another take." and peter was like "You can have as many takes as you want, Rick." (makes you wonder just how many takes it took for rick and amanda to get it right.
                  Well, it took 12 or more for the kiss in "Grace", so I figure there were at least that many in Moebius ... if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    I LOVE it! Where did the s/j pic come from???
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Well, it took 12 or more for the kiss in "Grace", so I figure there were at least that many in Moebius ... if not more.

Yeah, they never seemed to mind having to do the kissing-thing much, even in behind the scenes stuff where it wasn't necessary. That comfortableness with each other probably only added to the bond, chemistry and ease their characters had.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        Yeah, they never seemed to mind having to do the kissing-thing much, even in behind the scenes stuff where it wasn't necessary. That comfortableness with each other probably only added to the bond, chemistry and ease their characters had.
                        I believe that fact is a major reason the 'ship became such a real thing to the fans, and why the appreciation lasts to this day.

EDIT: ...because if it's just ACTING, it doesn't convey the underlying realism that the actors are trying to portray, but if they're comfortable with each other, it adds another dimension to the role. Two great actors, say I.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Yeah, it really shows on screen.
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm loving the advent calendar, by the way. Thank you to all the talented people who put these things together!

The images are beautiful!
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                              I LOVE it! Where did the s/j pic come from???
                              It's a behind the scenes pic from "Grace". I'm reasonably sure it’s from RDA’s “Beyond the Gate” special.
                              sigpic

Comment

A friend just send me the link to this, it's wildly OT, but...:
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X