No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to green everyone for Shipmas and GW cut me off after only 6 pages.

So more Shipmas green is coming just as soon as my fridge is unlocked.

Comment

What's up guys? It's awfully quiet in here.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        What's up guys? It's awfully quiet in here.
        Recuperating from Shipmas, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Recuperating from Shipmas, no doubt.
          Yes, but I'm so bored.

sigpic

Comment

Just found two vids on YouTube. I will spoiler it, because strictly speaking it is OT

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Just found two vids on YouTube. I will spoiler it, because strictly speaking it is OT

Spoiler:
              These are great videos!

Did you find those clips of SGU you were looking for? I didn't know there were deleted scenes from Atlantis 'Be all my sins remembered' featuring Sam talking about missing Earth, so have been trying to find it... still no luck yet!

Comment

*pops in*

Awesome vids, Lilac!

Oh hi Kate! *waves*
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                  These are great videos!

Did you find those clips of SGU you were looking for? I didn't know there were deleted scenes from Atlantis 'Be all my sins remembered' featuring Sam talking about missing Earth, so have been trying to find it... still no luck yet!
                  No, I did not.
                  I own the Atlantis DVD set, but I have never seen the scene you are talking about. The only deleted scene I saw was from "Trio". I usually don't watch the extras and I have never in my life listened to an audio commentary. I like to pretend that this is not a tv show, but it's all real. Historical documents, you know .
                  sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to drop in and say that I enjoyed this other Ship celebration! ^^ Wasn't there until the end, but the time I spent on the thread was awesome. I tried greening everyone I could yesterday, but ran out of green quickly enough. I'll go through the thread this week probably and try to green some of the people I missed!

Looking forward to Valenship. Haha! I want to be able to spend more time next time!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

What awesome Videos Liliac736! Really liked the one with Sam! Great find!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                        What awesome Videos Liliac736! Really liked the one with Sam! Great find!
                        Thank you.

OT videos:

Spoiler:
                        Do you know the fishing video with Jack? It's one of my favourites. Just close your eyes at 3:15 and count to 7 then open your eyes again, now it's even better.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

OT videos:

Spoiler:
                          Do you know the fishing video with Jack? It's one of my favourites. Just close your eyes at 3:15 and count to 7 then open your eyes again, now it's even better.

That too was Awesome! You were right about closing your eyes and counting to seven! You just gotta love Fishing......
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Great vids!!
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Whew!!! I'm all tuckered out from the Shipmas stuff.

Managed to get through it all in 48 hours.

Greened where I can, some even after the thread was closed.

Have over 1.8 gigs of stuff saved from recs made on the Shipmas thread.

Can't wait for Valenship next, has a date been decided?
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

YAY!! Yesterday is Merry Shipmas. I love watch tv is "Stagate SG-1" like anime.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Working...
                                X