X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love them all! *virtual green*

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yep, I am living on campus, and I'm majoring in history, though I'm not sure what kind yet (I love all areas: ancient, renaissance, American... )

Because I haven't seen it in a while!
    http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...icConPromo.jpg
    I love that pic

And...
    Spoiler:
    Can you just continue to do a little of everything?

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
    Now that would be an excellent piece for a video

New Sam/Jack fan here, so hi
    *joins in the chorus of WELCOME*
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

sally

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Solitude
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          so for my english 79 class i have to pick an epigraph (A quote or saying) and write a small paragraph on what it means to me. so i was wondering did jack or sam any speeches or quotes that had meaning?
          Does "Always" count

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Has anyone made a music vid to To Sir, With Love? Random thought that popped into my head just now.

Oh! Excellent prompt/idea.

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
          Now that would be an excellent piece for a video

New Sam/Jack fan here, so hi
          Welcome to the thread.

Maybe we should start saying welcome in another language. In Trini(dadian) dialect it would be "Wha yuh sayin." with a nod and a smile
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

How about in Spanish? ¡bienvenido!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm all shook up today, thanks to the first Earthquake I've ever experienced! Living in Baltimore, you just don't expect those! I've been through floods, hurricanes, blizzards... heck even locust (those cicadas were crazy a few years back). Now I have another "act of Nature" to add to my list.

The Pentagon was also evacuated... and, of course, I thought of Jack. But maybe he was visiting Sam on the Hammond for an "inspection"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                I'm all shook up today, thanks to the first Earthquake I've ever experienced! Living in Baltimore, you just don't expect those! I've been through floods, hurricanes, blizzards... heck even locust (those cicadas were crazy a few years back). Now I have another "act of Nature" to add to my list.

The Pentagon was also evacuated... and, of course, I thought of Jack. But maybe he was visiting Sam on the Hammond for an "inspection"
                Glad you're ok
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                  Glad you're ok
                  Thanks! It was a surreal experience, but nothing compared to the big quakes in other parts of the world, I'm sure.

btw, I love these guys ==>

Comment

Thanks! It was a surreal experience, but nothing compared to the big quakes in other parts of the world, I'm sure.

btw, I love these guys ==>
                    Wouldn't it be funny if Jack was the one to freak out during an earthquake, while Sam was the cool one
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

I've "experienced" numerous earthquakes over the years. I lived in Juneau, Alaska at the time of the 1964(?) earthquake, and even though it was centered near Anchorage, it was felt over 1000 miles away in Juneau and was still strong enough to shake houses and cause boats to come loose from their moorings in the marina in Juneau. My ex-brother-in-law was in Anchorage with the National Guard at the time, and he said things were pretty crazy there for quite awhile.

I lived in Anchorage in the early 70's and experienced several earthquakes while there, two of which happened on New Year's Eve Day - one early in the morning, and the other around 5:00 p.m., and the second one was one of those I actually heard coming. It sounded like a freight train. And that was the only one that ever actually scared me. And it knocked things off end tables and such.

Then when I lived in Oregon, there were several over the years when I was there, but only ones where I thought "oh, it's an earthquake", and went on about my day.

And apparently there was also an earthquake early this morning about 100 miles south of Denver, Colorado.

Seems Momma Earth may be peeved about something?

Comment

i never been in an earthquake, i mean i was only 10 amount of days old when that 1989 earthquake hit the bay area here in california happened but i wasn't there i was living in another city in california when that happened.

Comment

Glad you're ok. We felt the tremors all the way in Michigan.

I like the way you think. Sam probably beamed him up to the Hammond during the evacuation, then had to "inspect" him for any injuries. I mean, you never know.

Yikes hedwig! So you're a veteran when it comes to earthquakes.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Yikes hedwig! So you're a veteran when it comes to earthquakes.
                            I never thought about it that way, but I suppose you could say that.

My grandparents lived in San Francisco in 1906 when it was hit by that huge earthquake.

Comment

Hurricane this weekend!

Think I could hitch a ride on the Hammond while it passes.

Comment

Having trouble with my internet today. Very frustrating!

But I did manage to throw a few pictures together.

I especially like this moment in Enigma where Sam is staring at Jack.

Spoiler:

So I made this:
                                Spoiler:

And I was then reminded of this:

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by hlndncr; 23 August 2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X