• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Touch #80

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_199-1.jpg

Jack nudges her when Daniel comes in. It’s part of their pattern. He tells her she’s amazing and he’s not worth that much and she tries to let him know that he’s worth everything to her. Then the moment is broken by an intrusion from their real life, but there’s still this moment of secret sharing as he taps her on the arm.
      re bolded: i love the way you put that! *shippy sighs*
      sally

sigpic

Comment

It could be a bagel.

Either way I believe they were sharing it.

Hmmm, maybe I like the donut idea better. Sugary lips, sticky fingers, licking . . .

*plop*

Now look what you did. Pushed me straight into the gutter!

Blame Hlndncr.

It's not great but.....

It was all so unreal to see video of themselves in another timeline. Everyone at the SGC understood the possibility by now; but to see it recorded somehow made it even more incredible.

Sam had grabbed a filled donut on the way to Daniel's lab. The ZPM was there and they were had to work a few things out before putting this event into a report. As she swung into the doorway, Daniel and Teal'c almost bumped into Sam. Hustling out, Daniel shouted back to Sam "Back in a few. I just need Teal'c to help with this."

Obviously she didn't know what 'this' was but the Colonel wasn't in a hurry. With the intention of inspecting the ZPM Sam took a bite out to the treat before setting it on the desk. Without warning the custard burst out of the opening and began to spill onto Sam's fingers and hand.

"Mmm." She murmured while hurridly placing the offending pastry on the desk. Not seeing any napkins or otherwise anywhere nearby, Sam held her hands up in surgeon like manner. Before she could put her fingers to her lips she heard a call.

"Carter?"

Turning Colonel Carter saw General O'Neill walk into the room. In spite of herself she smiled. Sam and Jack had finally had that talk they'd been avoiding for years. Feelings hadn't changed but in fact had grown and they now knew how to move forward, with Sam finally agreeing to her first fishing trip to Jack's cabin.

"Yes Sir."

"What's with the mess?" Jack smirked at woman in front of him.

"Custard. Couldn't find a napkin."

"Yeah. Well we've been scaling back. Budget cuts and all." Jack joked.

"Right" Sam answered playing along.

"You Scientist; always looking for the complicated answer when the easy solution is right in front of you."

"What?"

Ending the joke Jack told Sam,

"Let me help you with that."

Before she could respond, Jack took Sam's wrist, raised her hand to his lips and one by one, slowly began sucking the custard off Sam's fingers.

Their fishing trip was uppermost in his mind but Jack had waited years to be able to do something like this and he felt that that was long enough.

A gasp was her only verbal response as words eluded the eloquent Samantha Carter. A glazed look took over her face as she watched Jack and then literally felt his action in every part of her body.

When he was done, Jack told Sam,

"Sometimes the easiest solutions are the best."

Sam still couldn't talk, but Jack released her just as Daniel and Teal'c came through the door.

How they didn't feel the heat that caused Sam to practically break out in a sweat, she didn't know, but Sam was glad when Daniel moved swiftly to business and said,

"So. Where do we start."

"I believe that would be at the begining Daniel Jackson." Teal'c responded in his understated wisdom.

Then Jack, devil's advocate he always was, looked innocently and Sam and asked,

"Wait. Are you gonna have the rest of that?"

Still unable to find most of her voice, Colonel Carter just shook her head and said "Uh uh"

Jack took the pastry and bit into it. Smiling wickedly, he silently licked his fingers as the custard began to roll off the bun and onto his hand.

Sam would never look at donuts the same again.
        Last edited by trinity3; 03 February 2013, 05:57 PM.
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

The donut/bagel moment.

And there ends the 8 seasons....more to come later from S9 onwards....
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    I think Sam doing that so soon after immediately the events of D&C and Beneath the Surface and so openly, felt a quite bit disrespectful to what they've admitted. Maybe that's my shipper instinct talking, but I felt for Jack, and I'm quite certain that he couldn't quite have been too happy with this...unwanted development.

Still...
                    You make a good point.

Perhaps Faxon was another attempt by Sam to get some normal. Either way I don't think Jack would have stood in her way.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Touch #91

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_287-1.jpg

When Jack puts his arm around Sam as he says “C’mere” it is not unusual. But this time there is no hesitation on Sam’s part and she participates more fully, increasing the contact between them by taking his hand and leaning into him. She has clearly taken to heart what her dad recently told her about breaking down the barriers that have held her back from real love.
                      wonderfully put. for the first time in a long time, jack isn't afraid to show his feelings, and sam isn't afraid of returning it. finally!!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                        You make a good point.

Perhaps Faxon was another attempt by Sam to get some normal. Either way I don't think Jack would have stood in her way.
                        He wouldn't but the team dynamics would have been affected, and he would have been a bear around other people. Sam...might be blissfully oblivious until Daniel says something...and that would start some warning bells...

Or he would distance himself and that alone would cause her to mourn the loss of the camaraderie....and start the alarm bells.

No matter how it would go down, there wasn't going to be a way where she could do something like this and not feel that another thing was going to go awry.

Just my extrapolation, and what I've read in fanfic.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                          Blame Hlndncr.

It's not great but.....

Spoiler:

It was all so unreal to see video of themselves in another timeline. Everyone at the SGC understood the possibility by now; but to see it recorded somehow made it even more incredible.

Sam had grabbed a filled donut on the way to Daniel's lab. The ZPM was there and they were had to work a few things out before putting this event into a report. As she swung into the doorway, Daniel and Teal'c almost bumped into Sam. Hustling out, Daniel shouted back to Sam "Back in a few. I just need Teal'c to help with this."

Obviously she didn't know what 'this' was but the Colonel wasn't in a hurry. With the intention of inspecting the ZPM Sam took a bite out to the treat before setting it on the desk. Without warning the custard burst out of the opening and began to spill onto Sam's fingers and hand.

"Mmm." She murmured while hurridly placing the offending pastry on the desk. Not seeing any napkins or otherwise anywhere nearby, Sam held her hands up in surgeon like manner. Before she could put her fingers to her lips she heard a call.

"Carter?"

Turning Colonel Carter saw General O'Neill walk into the room. In spite of herself Sam smiled.

"Yes Sir."

"What's with the mess?" Jack smirked at woman in front of him.

"Custard. Couldn't find a napkin."

"Yeah. Well we've been scaling back. Budget cuts and all." Jack joked.

"Right" Sam answered playing along.

"You Scientist; always looking for the complicated answer when the easy solution is right in front of you."

"What?"

Ending the joke Jack told Sam,

"Let me help you with that."

Before she could respond, Jack took Sam's wrist, raised her hand to his lips and one by one, slowly began sucking the custard off Sam's fingers.

A gasp was her only verbal response as words eluded the eloquent Samantha Carter. A glazed look took over her face as she watched Jack and then literally feeling his action in every part of her body.

When he was done, Jack told Sam,

"Sometimes the easiest solutions are the best."

Sam still couldn't talk, but Jack released her just as Daniel and Teal'c came through the door.

How they didn't feel the heat that caused Sam to practically break out in a sweat, she didn't know, but Sam was glad when Daniel moved swiftly to business and said,

"So. Where do we start."

"I believe that would be at the begining Daniel Jackson." Teal'c responded in his understated wisdom.

Then Jack, devil's advocate he always was, looked innocently and Sam and asked,

"Wait. Are you gonna have the rest of that?"

Still unable to find most of her voice, Colonel Carter just shook her head and said "Uh uh"

Jack took the pastry and bit into it. Smiling wickedly, he silently licked his fingers as the custard began to roll off the bun and onto his hand.

Sam would never look at donuts the same again.
                          You are wicked! I love it!

GW won't let me green you; so imagine it coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                            I think Sam doing that so soon after immediately the events of D&C and Beneath the Surface and so openly, felt a quite bit disrespectful to what they've admitted. Maybe that's my shipper instinct talking, but I felt for Jack, and I'm quite certain that he couldn't quite have been too happy with this...unwanted development.

Still...
                            I blame the writers. They didn't think of the things we shippers do. So, for them, it was nothing to hook Sam up with another guy right after BtS.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I blame the writers. They didn't think of the things we shippers do. So, for them, it was nothing to hook Sam up with another guy right after BtS.
                              sooooooooooooooo on it!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

I think you might have said it, Hedwig!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X