• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Must help LGJ's muse!

(snipped)

Spoiler:

He hands her his dog tags (think she still has them?)

(snipped)
    I thinks this line should inspire a fanfic! What an awesome thought!!!

Hedwig, I will be praying for your sister and family. (((((Hedwig and family)))))
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Hey y'all!!
      I haven't been here in....well, quite some time but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase the 90 minute version of "Threads" ???

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall View Post
        Hey y'all!!
        I haven't been here in....well, quite some time but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase the 90 minute version of "Threads" ???

It's in the slim box set for Season 8.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

You know I've decided I don't really like the extended version of Threads. If it came with more Sam/Jack interaction (or a real KISS!) I'd be all for it. But the extra scenes include Jack in bed with Kerry and more ! YUCK!!!

Comment

You know I've decided I don't really like the extended version of Threads. If it came with more Sam/Jack interaction (or a real KISS!) I'd be all for it. But the extra scenes include Jack in bed with Kerry and more ! YUCK!!!
            I really love the extended version and I'm ok with that scene (I most be really wierd!)
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I really love the extended version and I'm ok with that scene (I most be really wierd!)
              Yep, weird!

Comment

Yep, weird!

sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Stargate Moment OT
                  Spoiler:
                  i was talking to my dad this morning cause he had training today at the sheriff's office (he's a cop, Sergeant. ) and he was like "i think training starts at eight am" and im like don't they send out memos? and he was like "yeah, i think i should read them sooner or later and he immediately reminded me of jack and how he dealt with memos.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 June 2011, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall View Post
                    Hey y'all!!
                    Ok...so I'm NOT crazy! I only have access to the shorter version on Netflix, but I keep seeing the "go pick flowers!" scene on youtube...I've never seen the 90 min version. What else have I missed? What is the story behind this? Was it originally released as the 90 min version, or what?
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      Ok...so I'm NOT crazy! I only have access to the shorter version on Netflix, but I keep seeing the "go pick flowers!" scene on youtube...I've never seen the 90 min version. What else have I missed? What is the story behind this? Was it originally released as the 90 min version, or what?
                      I don't believe it was originally aired in the 90 minute version. There are numerous little bits that were left out of the version that aired the first time.

A bunch of stuff about the Jaffa was left out; some of Daniel's stuff in the cafe was left out. Some of the Sam/Pete stuff was left out. There's a list around somewhere that somebody made as to which bits were left out.

If the longer version is run without commercials, it's about 60 minutes long. Otherwise, the one shown originally on Syfy was the usual 42-44 minutes long. I prefer the longer version actually.

There are several other episodes that have been said to have fairly long deleted scenes, and I would love to get my grubby little paws on those versions just to see what was filmed and what got deleted.

Comment

I was watching "Lost City" earlier, and during the scene in the engine room when Sam and Jack are facing each other, and Sam says "what I was going to say earlier at your house" and Jack says "I know", I could just picture Sam reaching her hands up to gently place them on his face and pull him towards her and she leans up towards him and kisses him ever so lightly, and he does not back away ......

After all, they were in there alone with each other, and it was a few minutes before they joined the others at the control area, so who knows what they were doing??????

I like to think that could have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          I don't believe it was originally aired in the 90 minute version. There are numerous little bits that were left out of the version that aired the first time.

A bunch of stuff about the Jaffa was left out; some of Daniel's stuff in the cafe was left out. Some of the Sam/Pete stuff was left out. There's a list around somewhere that somebody made as to which bits were left out.

If the longer version is run without commercials, it's about 60 minutes long. Otherwise, the one shown originally on Syfy was the usual 42-44 minutes long. I prefer the longer version actually.

There are several other episodes that have been said to have fairly long deleted scenes, and I would love to get my grubby little paws on those versions just to see what was filmed and what got deleted.
                          it was. i have it. on vcr tape.

i watched it, the 90 min version, the night it premiered.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            it was. i have it. on vcr tape.

i watched it, the 90 min version, the night it premiered.
                            Well, see, what do I know????

Comment

Well, see, what do I know????
                              you know *everything* else!

*hugs*
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I was watching "Lost City" earlier, and during the scene in the engine room when Sam and Jack are facing each other, and Sam says "what I was going to say earlier at your house" and Jack says "I know", I could just picture Sam reaching her hands up to gently place them on his face and pull him towards her and she leans up towards him and kisses him ever so lightly, and he does not back away ......

After all, they were in there alone with each other, and it was a few minutes before they joined the others at the control area, so who knows what they were doing??????

I like to think that could have happened.
                                Wasn't that what was supposed to have happened? (But the show got renewed, so they couldn't be together and blah blah blah? )

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                you know *everything* else!

*hugs*
                                She does have a point. Hahaha!
                                Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 08 June 2011, 06:53 PM. Reason: Typos!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X