Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
    Hello all of you all! Bet you're surprised to see me! Now that school is out, I can finally come back and do my shipping! It's good to be home!
    Welcome back!
    sigpic

Comment

I want my SG1 muse back.

Spoiler:
      If Sanctuary stops coming with amazing episodes, perhaps it'll come back? *whistles* Oh well, only two weeks of that to go, so plenty of time to rewatch SG1 in order to get rewady for Ship Day. *nods*

sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hey all! I'm posting from 35,000 in the air!! I even wrote a new Campfire, but you can't read it as it's in the hands of my beta. When she's done with it, I'll post it. Probably tonight. And since I'm on US Eastern time, it'll be 3 hours earlier!

LOL.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Must help LGJ's muse!

Wasn't the latest Sancuary ep about time dilation?

Here's how Sam and Jack roll with that:

A MATTER OF TIME

The whole discussion about wormholes with the apple

He suggests they cut the power

When she tells him they’re in trouble he tells her to think of something

The whole discussion between them where Frank Cromwell tells Jack 'don't even pretend you understood that'

Her reminding him to be sure to give himself enough time to get out

Boyd reminds him of Carter a little bit.

He hands her his dog tags (think she still has them?)

The real solution 'Man, she is...' Frank begins, 'Way smarter than we are. Yes I know.' Jack.

Her warning on the shattered glass

Her pulling him back in with Teal'c at the end

The end scene where he praises her 'good thinking Captain'

Comment

UNNATURAL SELECTION

The Enterprise discussion

The discussion with Thor about footwear and how that changes things

His look when she volunteers to let Fifth go into her mind

Her look on his signal in setting the timer

The uneasy discussion at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Hey all! I'm posting from 35,000 in the air!! I even wrote a new Campfire, but you can't read it as it's in the hands of my beta. When she's done with it, I'll post it. Probably tonight. And since I'm on US Eastern time, it'll be 3 hours earlier!

LOL.

WooHooo! Another Campfire!

That should help coax out your muse LadyG!

Comment

Really sad OT:

Spoiler:
                I have never asked for anything before, but I'd like to ask anyone who prays to do so for my sister, Judy. She lives in Ketchikan, Alaska, and her husband has been unwell for a long time. Judy just called me to tell me her husband killed himself last night. I knew something was wrong just by her tone of voice when I answered the phone, but that was not what I was expecting to hear. And I'm still crying writing this. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through right now. Anyway, whatever prayers you can send her way would be most appreciated.

Comment

Hey all! I'm posting from 35,000 in the air!! I even wrote a new Campfire, but you can't read it as it's in the hands of my beta. When she's done with it, I'll post it. Probably tonight. And since I'm on US Eastern time, it'll be 3 hours earlier! LOL.
                  Talk about getting in the spirit for Ship Day! Thanks Pol! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                  Hello all of you all! Bet you're surprised to see me! Now that school is out, I can finally come back and do my shipping! It's good to be home!
                  More friends to play! Welcome back.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  [center]UNNATURAL SELECTION
                  Thanks for the awesome pics hlndncr -you really make my day with those!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Really sad OT:

Spoiler:
                    I have never asked for anything before, but I'd like to ask anyone who prays to do so for my sister, Judy. She lives in Ketchikan, Alaska, and her husband has been unwell for a long time. Judy just called me to tell me her husband killed himself last night. I knew something was wrong just by her tone of voice when I answered the phone, but that was not what I was expecting to hear. And I'm still crying writing this. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through right now. Anyway, whatever prayers you can send her way would be most appreciated.
                    Your poor sister. My love and prayers go out to her and to you.

Spoiler:
                    A few years ago a friend of mine killed herself. She was a lovely sweet woman with a husband who adored her. She struggled with depression for years and unfortunately she eventually lost the battle. It was her husband who found her.

We were all shocked and devestated; so I understand how you must be feeling right now.

*giant huggles hedwig*

Comment

This is still one of my fav scenes to date. <3

*hugs Trek*
                      *hugs Sam and Jack*

Hedwig, I'm sending thoughts your way and for your sister as well.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LOL.

You're lucky I was up so late cursing at Windows 7.

Can I have my XP back, please. Meh.

While you're away, you should be able to get to lots of Campfires! Bwahahahaha.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Really sad OT:

Spoiler:
                          Oh, sweetie, I'm so very sorry! Prayers for peace and healing from my family to yours. (((( hugs ))))
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

My prayers are for you and your sister,{{{ hedwig}}}. That is truly tragic, and I am sorry for your loss.

Comment

UNNATURAL SELECTION
                              Love the pic spam for Matter of Time and Unnatural Selection, hlndncr!! Thanks for helping keep the ship alive!

Comment

I'm so sorry Hedwig. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X