• Show
Clear All

^ Baha yea I wonder that too...
    Oh and aww I love that art!

Sucks you gotta write a paper though.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Must be in an angsty mood. Thinking about Lost City.

And wondering how she ever could have gone back to after that. Would it have been different if Jack hadn't stopped her from actually saying how she felt here?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_230-1.jpg

And wondering how she ever could have gone back to after that. Would it have been different if Jack hadn't stopped her from actually saying how she felt here?
        after what we saw in 'lost city'; she wouldn't have. having her still with the cop in 'new order' was like ignoring 'heroes' and 'lost city' completely. *angry sigh*
        sally

sigpic

Comment

im sure she was feeling lonely. i mean she lost her best friend in "Heroes" and at the end of "Lost City", she not only lost her commanding officer and friend but also the man she loved more than anything. her going back to after Lost city was probably just out of loneliness.
          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 06 June 2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            im sure she was feeling lonely. i mean she lost her best friend in "Heroes" and at the end of "Lost City", she not only lost her commanding officer and friend but also the man she loved more than anything. her going back to after Lost city was probably just out of loneliness.
            that's what dogs and cats are for.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              speaking of cats.... whatever happen to Schrodinger? that was the name of the cat that she gave to the tollan narim. i mean we saw it in pretense when narim sent him through to let SGC know that the tollan were coming. did she keep it or did she give to cassie (which we never saw that dog again that o'neill gave her in singularity.)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                So true!

Comment

speaking of cats.... whatever happen to Schrodinger? that was the name of the cat that she gave to the tollan narim. i mean we saw it in pretense when narim sent him through to let SGC know that the tollan were coming. did she keep it or did she give to cassie (which we never saw that dog again that o'neill gave her in singularity.)
                  We never found out about either one of them. However, that's what fanfiction is for. Care to write a little story about what happened to them?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    What a great idea! I wonder how one would go about making some of those.

Is it crazy that I'm already starting to get excited for Ship Day even though it's still two months away?

And actually it's a good thing that I have two months because I've got nothing ready for it.

Well, here's some shippiness to pass the time (while I unfortunately go back to writing a paper for class tonight ).

(I really need to make some more S/J art!)
                    So I'm not the only who's already bouncing for Ship Day? Sweet!

I also don't have anything done yet but I have an idea of what I want to do. If only I had more free time...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      We never found out about either one of them. However, that's what fanfiction is for. Care to write a little story about what happened to them?
                      i think i might have some time. give me a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                        One of Annerb's fics in the D.C. series (which as previously mentioned has just got a new installment) features Jack leaving little notes around Sam's lab/house, with jokes or cartoons on them. I always think that's a pretty cute thing to do... and I could so see Jack doing that.
                        I Loved that little bit with the hidden notes and jokes in her fanfic series! I thought that was something I can definitely see Jack doing!!

Comment

Hi all! I haven't been around in a while... I couldn't log in! So glad that's fixed.

So, the other day, I was watching a commercial for a new show. I think it's called "Combat Hospital" or something like that. As you may have guessed, it's about military doctors in a combat zone (probably Afghanistan). In the clip they showed, a young woman berated the man standing in front of her, and firmly told him, "You can call me Major or Doctor, but don't call me Miss!" Remind you of anyone? I'm definitely going to find out when it's on and watch it! I wonder if the writers are Sam/Jack shippers?

Oh, and a big welcome to all the newbies!

Comment

In one of Rachel's latest Aftershocks Cassie gives her dog to Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              So I'm not the only who's already bouncing for Ship Day? Sweet!

I also don't have anything done yet but I have an idea of what I want to do. If only I had more free time...
                              Yes, free time. That's exactly what I need too.

Comment

When I was at the grocery store the other day, the muzak (or whatever) was playing an old-timey song called "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me" by Mel Carter, and it immediately made me think of Sam and Jack. So I googled it and here's the words to the song:

Hold me, hold me
                                Never let me go until you've told me, told me
                                What I want to know and then just hold me, hold me
                                Make me tell you I'm in love with you

Thrill me (thrill me), thrill me (thrill me)
                                Walk me down the lane where shadows will be (will be) will be (will be)
                                Hiding lovers just the same as we'll be, we'll be
                                When you make me tell you I love you

They told me "Be sensible with your new love"
                                "Don't be fooled, thinking this is the last you'll find"
                                But they never stood in the dark with you, love
                                When you take me in your arms and drive me slowly out of my mind

Kiss me (kiss me), kiss me (kiss me)
                                And when you do, I'll know that you will miss me (miss me), miss me (miss me)
                                If we ever say "Adieu", so kiss me, kiss me

(Kiss me) kiss me, (kiss me) kiss me
                                When you do, I'll know that you will miss me (miss me), miss me (miss me)
                                If we ever say "Adieu" so kiss me, kiss me

(Hold me, thrill me)
                                (Never, never, never let me go)
                                (Hold me, thrill me, never, never, never let me go)

FADE
                                (Hold me, thrill me, never, never, never let me go)

Bet you can't guess which lines are my favorite!

Comment

Working...
                                X