Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Pol to the rescue! Thanks

The story is in proper script format and was originally intended as a pitch to MGM. Some find this format difficult to read. FYI.
    Yeah, you really ought to novelize it.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Yeah, you really ought to novelize it.

Yeah. Sure. I'll add that to the ever growing pile...

The bottom, that is. Since it's unlikely I'll ever be paid for something to which someone else holds the rights. LOL!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        Cheese N Crackers, that's vexing!! I was new to fanfic when I saw it, so I didn't "tag" it -you know? Thanks for keeping on looking! I remember this much:

It began with Jack getting a call from Landry (he's in Washington).
        It involved each of the team visiting unconcious Sam in the infirmary.
        Vala thinks about how she was originally jealous of Sam because everbody raved about her (before Vala ever met her) -Vala tells Sam she has to pull though and kisses her on the cheek.
        Jack is mad as he arrives at the SGC because Cam didn't protect her, but when he sees how miserable Cam is, he loses his anger.
        Jack is at her side when she wakes up.

I soooo want to read it again.
        I do believe I may have found it! Either that or this one is sneaking around masquerading as the one you want.

While You Were Sleeping by petitestars

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I do believe I may have found it! Either that or this one is sneaking around masquerading as the one you want.

Oh, lovely. Don't know how I missed this fic, but it's terrific. Thanks.

Comment

Her stuff is pretty darn good
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I did a google search for the story (for "'Line in the Sand' and Samantha Carter" - and surprisingly came up with it there), and then realized I have a folder on my computer with stories by petitestars, and that story was in it. so now I'm going through and reading her other stories. Haven't gone through them all yet, but a couple of the others have been quite good.

Comment

A new somewhat humorous, but also a bit sad fic:

Desert Islands and Elephants by Irishchicatee

Comment

Happy Birthday Sally!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Professor_S View Post
                    *waves* Hello all

I've been lurking for a while and (upon news of the upcoming GW SG rewatch) decided to join in the fun and frivolity! Thought I'd leave a quick post to introduce myself and say 'hi'.

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all!

Cheers,

Prof_S
                    Hi! Welcome Prof_S!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've posted on this a bunch of times and if I can find a link to the post with the actual regulation, I'll share it, but the key is in the wording. Sam has to be out of his "direct" chain of command so that there can be no question of "undue influence" or "perceived command influence" or perceived coercion.

When he's at HWS and she's at A51, there are not only several layers of command between the, but also entirely different operational designations. HWS could be considered a "line" appointment, or a command / combat designator, A51 would be research.

But in short, when she went to A51 and he went to Washington, the way was clear. If you're not happy with that, when Sam went to Atlantis, I believe she was reporting to the IOA, so, completely clear.

I'm obviously in the, as Brad said it, "If you want t believe they got together after Threads, the go ahead," camp.

Edit: welcome to the family!
                      Ok...I can live with that. *Proceeds to run around the house, arms in the air, in an embarssasing victory dance* "YES!! SO MARRIED!!!" Thanks Pol and hlndncr. My life just got better.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

OT: Blog updated

On-topic:

gifs not by me

And, the vid-de-resistánce:

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          I tried searching for the post Line in the Sand fic that SaraBahama was looking for as it sounded interesting and I wanted to read it but FanFiction.net wouldn't give me anything when I tried to search Line in the Sand for SG-1 so I went over to Sam and Jack Always and Forever in case it had been posted there but I didn't see it. This, however, is what I found in regrets to Post Line in the Sand (only the ones that can be directly linked here):

She What?? by neophyte411
                          Lovers in a Dangerous Time by Nynaeve506
                          Just a Little Visit by sooomarried
                          What's Left Unsaid by Moonshayde
                          That was so sweet for you to look for me! I really enjoyed "She what?" ...I'll have to review the others a little later. thanks again
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Thanks Pol. I have not seen that emoticon with Jacob before, so cute!

And I always love staring at the Grace gif

Comment

Double-post, but here's my original link on the regs: AFI 36-2909

And...'cause I'm on a trip down memory lane, here's another post on them getting together post-Threads.

Okay, now I'm on a roll. Since I posted Leiasky's script, here's my script excerpt idea for SG1-3.

I'm done. (for now).
                              Thanks for sharing, Pol... I loved all 3. I'm in the post-Threads group too...they are just waaay too comfortable fishing on the dock in that last scene as Daniel and Teal'c walk up . I loved your scene for the 3rd movie...I'm not giggling, I swear!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

WHOO HOO!! Hedwig, you are the craziest, best person EVER! This is the one!!! YAY> I just added it to favorites on my FFN. I can't thank you enough. that was just driving me crazy. *Smiling like the Jack after he kissed Sam in the time loop*
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X