Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    How do you get around the issue, though? At this point, Sam is engaged to Pete, but wanting to let Jack cook breakfast for her?

To be clear, I'm of the firm opinion she does want Jack to cook breakfast for her, but ... there's still the issue of ...
    You could pretend that it happens after Threads. You see, no Pete. Problem solved.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      You could pretend that it happens after Threads. You see, no Pete. Problem solved.
      I like that idea.

Comment

sometime in the future, MGM is going to bring back stargate. i have no idea if this new stargate will include and respect the mythology and history of sg1/atlantis/sgu, but i'd like to remind MGM about the *many* fans of these shows and that we'd like to see them continue in some way! (and include the sam/jack confirmation!)

i'm tweeting MGM with tweets like this:

@MGM_Studios WHEN you bring back #Stargate, please respect and acknowledge the mythology and history of the 3 series. ~Sam♥Jack~

@MGM_Studios @Syfy make #SG1 #SGA and #SGU movies!! ~Sam♥Jack~

@MGM_Studios did Sam and Jack get together? please answer the question in a future #Stargate project!

so i'm asking shippers to help with this wee almost campaign. would you?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
          But we don't know how much time passed between the two episodes. I just assumed Joe was not up to date with the latest developments. I don't think Jack would talk about his feelings on base regardless of the status of their relationship. And if he wanted to spare Sam's feelings, that could explain his reaction concerning Pete. But you are right, the thing with Kerry should have been a hint, that doesn't really make sense. Would have been cool if the order on my DVDs had been correct, though.
          I actually really like that the phone call came before Threads. It shows me the solid foundation of friendship Jack and Sam share that is not dependent on any other people or circumstances in their lives.

That's why they are meant to be together and clearly . . .

SO MARRIED!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            I actually really like that the phone call came before Threads. It shows me the solid foundation of friendship Jack and Sam share that is not dependent on any other people or circumstances in their lives.

SO MARRIED!
            Agreed! It showed that they could be 'normal' with each other and just chat about randoms things.
            The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

SO MARRIED!
              soooo married is a lovely confirmation!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

I've been doing yet another re-watch and can't help but notice the numerous moments of couple-y behavior between the two of them. That breakfast scene in Citizen Joe is one of them. Another is in Beneath the Surface, and how Jack behaves around Sam and how he talks to her (even though they don't remember anything from their real life at the moment). Another is in Unnatural Selection in that cute scene in the control room of Prometheus when Jack comes to tell Sam the higher ups wouldn't approve his suggestion for naming the ship. And soooo many other really cute moments between them.

Comment

Jumper posted a version of this on the Sam/AT Thunk thread and I love how Jack's hand is on Sam's shoulder here:

Jack is so proud.

Edit: And...changing sig to reflect the confirmed lack of confirmation.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                    Jumper posted a version of this on the Sam/AT Thunk thread and I love how Jack's hand is on Sam's shoulder here:

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...mPromotion.jpg

Jack is so proud.

Edit: And...changing sig to reflect the confirmed lack of confirmation.
                    Or he just can't keep his hands off her.

Comment

A nice little vignette set during Emancipation - Possession
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Here's a new and really funny fic by jennickels:

Blame it on the Heat

and just as funny, if not funnier:

We're Going to Need a Bigger Nursery
                        Hilarious, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          there never has been a real reason (one that could hurt the series or the series/military relationship), other than the writers not *wanting* to do it.

if we are to believe, it 'would' have been in the 3rd movie, but that ain't happening now.
                          Seriously, they could show Sam and Jack together even after he was out of her direct chain of command (SG-1 S9-10, Atlantis, AOT, Continuum SGU), yet on SGU Young not only broke the regs, but also committed adultery with TJ - where was the AF adivsor for SGU???? Regs where but excuses, and I don't think we would have gotten a positive sonclusion to our ship even in the 3rd movie (unless if it was written by Mallozzi - the only TPTB who was unambiguous positive about Sam/Jack)

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Kerry Johnson had it right. He should have retired at the end of Season 8, and then rejoined the program as a civilian. Easy Squeezy Mac and Cheezy.
                            Agreed Quick someone find a solar flare and change it

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                              Agreed Quick someone find a solar flare and change it
                              I'll start searching. Too bad I don't have Borin's machine to help me with that. Darn those evil Aschen.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                                Seriously, they could show Sam and Jack together even after he was out of her direct chain of command (SG-1 S9-10, Atlantis, AOT, Continuum SGU), yet on SGU Young not only broke the regs, but also committed adultery with TJ - where was the AF adivsor for SGU???? Regs where but excuses, and I don't think we would have gotten a positive sonclusion to our ship even in the 3rd movie (unless if it was written by Mallozzi - the only TPTB who was unambiguous positive about Sam/Jack)
                                I'm pretty sure Brad Wright was at least leaning toward the S/J ship. He did say he had written a "shall we say romantic" scene into the third movie, and since apparently Claudia Black wasn't going to be in it, the only "ship" left would have been Sam and Jack, so the romantic scene had to be with them.

I'm thinking the AF advisors quit when they heard about the direction SGU was going to go in regarding relationships.

Comment

Working...
                                X