Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Because our ship is THE SHIP by which all other ships are measured, obviously.

Of course. From one epic love all shall come.

Our ship has just spawned.

Ewww.
    sigpic

Comment

Interrupting to say, hey look! I made the blog! Remember my post the other day about the USC professor and his "why can't they be together" blog about tv relationships? Look at the responses! (ahem, especially note the last one).

Note to mods: this IS our 'ship related, please don't delete me.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

OK shippers, I need pictures of hands touching. I know there's the one from Moebius. Others?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          OK shippers, I need pictures of hands touching. I know there's the one from Moebius. Others?
          I have a gif...

Message in a bottle...

Let me think about more. I know there are more (Just at work with the wrong computer...it has mostly...work stuff on it...no fun*sob* )
          sigpic

Comment

I don't have it handy, but there's one in Urgo.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did their hands touch in Metamorphosis when Jack held his hand out to her (and she reached out to him) to help her off the DNA scrambling thingy?

Comment

Okay,

Urgo

Lockdown

Threads
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks all!

And I just spent a pleasant 30 minutes (or so) rewatching all my shippy moments slides looking for touching.

It's been a while since I've done that.

Here's the link if anyone else would like to enjoy:

Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever

Comment

I heard Brad Wright will be speaking at the Creation Con Stargate convention next (this?) week in Vancouver. I'm sure he'll be asked about it.

Brave. Brave man. A lot of people don't like him right now. For varying reasons that I don't quite understand.

I'll be looking forward to hearing his response. Hopefully a Sam/Jack fan will be there to ask him a question.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Brave. Brave man. A lot of people don't like him right now. For varying reasons that I don't quite understand.

I'll be looking forward to hearing his response. Hopefully a Sam/Jack fan will be there to ask him a question.
                      It's the same as always; TPTB get blamed for everything that goes wrong, actors for everything that goes right. So sad; they forget the fact that he was there for the 10(!!!) seasons of SG-1 and thought of SGA and SGU to start with; without him we wouldn't even have had SGA and a lot of good episodes from SG-1.
                      Sorry I always get a little bit P.O when people get mad at TPTB while they only want the best for the show. They didn't want to cancel it. That was Syfy.

Please continue with your regular shipping.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know...I can't remember Brad being somewhere and not making an announcement of some sort...can you?

Make me wonder...

Why would a guy whose show(s) are now leaving (or have left) Sciffy want to go to a con? What's he got to promote? I'm really hoping it's SG: Res(v)olution
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          You know...I can't remember Brad being somewhere and not making an announcement of some sort...can you?

Make me wonder...

Why would a guy whose show(s) are now leaving (or have left) Sciffy want to go to a con? What's he got to promote? I'm really hoping it's SG: Res(v)olution
                          **Crosses fingers and hopes**

PleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Make me wonder...

That would be soooo great if it were true!

I've just realised that I'm in Vancouver at the same time as the convention... wish I'd realised this sooner...

Comment

*crosses fingers for the Vancouver con*

Hopefully, there will be fan there who won't blame him. The best we can do is let him know fans are behind him!

I second Aka's post. Please, make him have an announcement to make.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                                That would be soooo great if it were true!

I've just realised that I'm in Vancouver at the same time as the convention... wish I'd realised this sooner...
                                Hey Kate, see if you can get a day pass. I think he's appearing on Sunday. Go represent the shippers!

Comment

Working...
                                X