Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look # 45

This is the moment when it sinks in that Sam can’t be Thera and she is saying goodbye to Jonah, a man who loved her openly.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      So I'm watching tonight's episode of "Fairly Legal", and there's a scene with a guy chopping wood outside a cabin surrounded by trees, and after about the third time I see this cabin, it registers in my feeble little brain() ... that's Jack's Cabin! I guess he must have loaned it to a TV production company to film a few scenes.
      Ohhhhhhh! How kind of Jack!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Look # 46

The distress on Sam’s face is palpable. She has travelled to a goa’uld stronghold, enlisted the help of her father, almost crippled their ship to get to Jack (and Teal’c) in the X-301 before it’s too late. There’s no way is giving up, and she won’t let him give up either.

Comment

Look # 47

This is such a quiet, sweet moment. They’re on their way to a minefield, but here they are just sitting together, comfortable in the other’s space. Sam is pulled from her reading by a board Jack, but rather than annoying her, she finds it charming and jokes with him.

Comment

Look # 48

There is a huge difference here between the Entity looking at Jack—with anger and hostility—through Sam’s eyes, and how she seeks him out for comfort and reassurance when she is once again herself.

Comment

Look # 49

This is Sam in charge. Sure, Jack is the CO, but we both know Sam is the boss. When Jack (and his clone) are acting immature, Sam knows how to get him back in line.

Comment

Look # 50

Sam’s about to do something big. She’s going to blow up a sun. Jack is by her side, giving her support (and bad jokes). Her look tells him how much it means to her to have him there. And again, he’s not intimidated that she actually can blow up a sun.

Comment

So I'm watching tonight's episode of "Fairly Legal", and there's a scene with a guy chopping wood outside a cabin surrounded by trees, and after about the third time I see this cabin, it registers in my feeble little brain() ... that's Jack's Cabin! I guess he must have loaned it to a TV production company to film a few scenes.
                  He has been loaning it a lot lately

hlndncr, I can't green you so have some *virtual green*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    He has been loaning it a lot lately
                    What did I miss? Who else has he loaned it to?

Comment

What did I miss? Who else has he loaned it to?
                      It showed up in SGU, Caprica, and another show I can't remember
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It showed up in SGU, Caprica, and another show I can't remember
                        I've seen it in Psyche.
                        Last edited by hlndncr; 25 February 2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          I've seen it in Pyche.
                          I wasn't paying attention but now that I think about it, it is Jack's cabin
                          sigpic

Comment

I wasn't paying attention but now that I think about it, it is Jack's cabin
                            I guess that makes sense, since a lot of these shows are filmed in and around Vancouver, B.C., so they are all likely to be using some of the same locations that Stargate did. Even though "Fairly Legal" is supposed to take place in San Francisco, it is actually filmed in Vancouver, B.C.

It was also used in a "Eureka" episode in its first or second season.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Look # 44

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...k/PDVD_287.jpg
                              They don’t know who they are, or realize there are regs and fears keeping them apart. Sam looks up at Jack with an openness and trust that she’s usually trying to hide behind military protocol or even some harmless flirting.
                              this is the ep i just finished watching on netflix!

i haven't watched it in yeeears... *shipper sighs*

so much love and yearning between them. *more sighs*

i think they should have had an affair, and then had to deal with the ramifications of it in the real world.

~of course, my rendition would be sam would end up pregnant, it would bring them together, and the show would just be a bit different but still our beloved sg1 ~
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I saw that too. First thing I thought was that there was a supersoldier at Jack's cabin. The character of Nick was played by Dan Payne, who played the supersoldier. It only took me one look to realize who's cabin it was. A couple of weeks ago the Visitors from the TV show V were at the cabin. I'm starting to wonder who Sam and Jack are renting the cabin out to.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X