by Josiane

by Sarai

by Treknik

by Josiane

Comment

by BKitten

by BKitten

by Aveo

And that my friends is where we are at in our shipper rewatch. So don't forget to drop on the Discussion Thread and share your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        Yes, if any ship deserved CONFIRMATION, and a nice BIG HONKIN' KISS, it would definitely be and .

Come on PTB! You can do it!

*sends love to PTB for the bolded to happen*

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
                        I agree! It needs to happy ASAP! We've waited long enough. Maybe in the third movie if/when it comes out?
                        Definitly in the third movie if what Brad (it was Brad, right? I don't know my PTB all to well ) said after Continuum is anything to go by. I want to see that 'somewhat romantic' scene soooo bad!

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        Can you tell I don't want to do my homework?

<sadly snipping beautiful work because removing all IMG tags would be too long>
                        Yes.

I don't want either. But I have next week off, so I can manage an unproductive evening tonight, right?
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for posting the re-watch banners, hlndncr, I enjoyed seeing those!

I started the re-watch discussion at season 7, so I hadn't seen the ones from the earlier season.

Comment

I'm hoping someone over who might know more about tech then I do might be able to answer my question. It's somewhat OT:

Spoiler:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12362014

My question reworded is this: I use to be able to video capture off a VHS tape with a VCR but now that I have VCR/DVD combo I am at a lose at how to video capture off of a tape because of it being on one of those input channels (Input1, Input2, etc) that DVD player uses.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              I'm hoping someone over who might know more about tech then I do might be able to answer my question. It's somewhat OT:

Spoiler:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12362014

My question reworded is this: I use to be able to video capture off a VHS tape with a VCR but now that I have VCR/DVD combo I am at a lose at how to video capture off of a tape because of it being on one of those input channels (Input1, Input2, etc) that DVD player uses.
                              I replied in the other thread
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hello Shippers!!!

You didn't think I was actually done with the party did you?

So for those who haven't seen it, I'm reposting the link to the amazing Josiane's fabulous Shiptionary. A must read for any newbie to the Sam/Jack ship, and a good refresher for the rest of us. (Seriously, I had no idea what any of you were talking about until I read this. )

It's Not About the Fish: The Shiptionary

Comment

Working...
                                X