Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    Wow, that's funny... the lead in Eureka is Jack Carter? I don't watch Eureka... good one!
    It's a fun show. An entire town full of geniuses, lots of top secret stuff, romance. There are even some fanfic stories where Jack O'Neill and Jack Carter meet each other, and J.O. discovers J.C. is Sam's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      It's a fun show. An entire town full of geniuses, lots of top secret stuff, romance. There are even some fanfic stories where Jack O'Neill and Jack Carter meet each other, and J.O. discovers J.C. is Sam's brother.
      I can see how fanfic writers could have fun with this topic!

Comment

Just watched a great video on You Tube, there are some shippy scenes, but it's mostly a fun video featuring Jack, and behind the scenes with Richard Dean Anderson. The song is called, 18 till I Die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o859y...1&feature=fvwp

Comment

Think jack and Sam are watching the super bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by lt.colonel john sheppard View Post
            think jack and sam are watching the super bowl?
            yep.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              yep.
              Do you think they are rooting for green bay or Pittsburgh?

Comment

Okay, to have some *actual* Sam/Jack talk, I give you mini Upgrades picspam (since I'm struggling with the Campfire)...

Oh, what is to come for them...

And...just 'cause we know Sam is the one sitting opposite Jack and I love the smile he's giving her:
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Nice pics, Pol!!

LtColJohnSheppard: I don't know who Jack/Sam would be rooting for in the Superbowl, but I'd say Green Bay, but that's a personal bias (only because I don't like the steelers!)

Comment

He's so smiling at Sam.... Awww.

Thanks for posting that, Pol
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I do think S/J would be watching the superbowl if they would have the chance. I think I remember Jack saying something about it in Moebius(that and baseball), but correct me if I'm wrong...my memory ain't that good!
                      sigpic

Comment

Jack's from Minnesota, and even though the Vikings and Packers are known as rivals when competing together, the vast majority of Minnesotans I know are rooting for the Packers (the winners! ).
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

'heroes' (both parts) are showing right now in syndication. i'm watching the second part. my throat hurts from trying not to cry.

besides the AWESOME sam/jack hugging scene , the episode is very powerful... i still miss janet. (((janet)))
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            'heroes' (both parts) are showing right now in syndication. i'm watching the second part. my throat hurts from trying not to cry.

besides the AWESOME sam/jack hugging scene , the episode is very powerful... i still miss janet. (((janet)))
                            *hugs* Such a great episode. I've never sobbed so hard when a TV character has died. Janet was by far the best doctor SG's ever had.
                            sigpic
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

AT OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              For those who haven't seen it, sam1Helen uploaded the scene's from the movie "Dancing Trees" with Amanda in it. It's kinda cute to see AT dressed in (very cute) civilian clothes and not rushing after aliens or abnormals.

Dancing Trees - Scenes with Amanda Tapping

(P.S. Beware that AT's character does not have a very happy ending, so here's your warning. )
                              sigpic

Comment

OK shippers...can someone please tell which eppy, has Sam and Jack talking on the phone, and he's telling her about his secret ingredient "beer" for his steaks...I know it's in the earlier eppys but can't find it for the life of me...any help would be appreciated...

Thanks guys!!

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                                Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Working...
                                X