Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    *sigh* I'll be sure to have sweet dreams tonight after watching these gifs! Thanks hlndncr!

Comment

You know due to it being groundhog's day tomorrow I think I might watch window of opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        Oh my gosh!!! That very smart.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          You know due to it being groundhog's day tomorrow I think I might watch window of opportunity.
          Oh yes! WoO Day tomorrow!

I'll pull out my picks and gifs.

Spontaneous rewatch for everyone!

Pull out your favorite WoO arties and fics to share.

This is going to be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            Sorry--this kind of just happened. . .

Bumper Troubles

Spoiler:
            "No."

Jack frowned, throwing a glance sideways at his wife. "Why not?"

"Because it's in poor taste."

"It's funny."

Sam's sigh cast aspersions on that statement. Folding her arms across her midsection, she shifted her stance and shook her head again. More vociferously, this time, if that was possible. "It's tacky."

The Farmer's Market was busy at this time of year, and a healthy crowd flowed in and around the parking lot, filling it to capacity. Jack lifted a hand to scratch at the back of his neck as he allowed himself a quick look around. Luckily, no one was taking note of them. Or of his wife. Or of their truck, where his brand-spanking-new sticker perched jauntily on the sparkling chrome of his bumper. He waved a vague hand towards the tail gate of the truck. He thought his response might sound better if he said it again. "It's funny."

"Jack." How did she always manage to channel his third-grade teacher? It was like his wife had a cosmic connection with Mrs. Thurgood and her Tone of Doom. At least she hadn't yet perfected the Look of Recrimination.

"Sam, it's my truck. I should be able to have whatever sticker I want on the back of it."

"But why that one?" The wrinkle above her perfect nose had deepened amidst the look of dismay that his argument had induced. Sam gave a little blond shake before taking a step towards the offending bumper. "You're a General in the United States Air Force, Jack. You're in charge of securing this entire planet from threat. You have the President's private phone number on your speed dial."

"Yeah? So?" Shoving his hands into his pockets, Jack affected a sulking shrug. "Who says I can't have a funny bumper sticker?"

"Fish Naked?" She gestured towards the stickered chrome. "Really? Why is that funny?"

"Because it has to do with fishing."

"And fishing is inherently funny--why?"

"It isn't." Running a hand through his gray hair, Jack gave a little groan. "That's why it's funny."

She squinted at him. "I'm missing the joke here."

Sighing, Jack squinted back. "Well, because the sticker's talking about fishing naked."

"Right."

"And who goes fishing naked?"

"No one." Her eyes widened. "So it's an irony thing."

"No, it's a private joke."

"Exactly how is the irony thing a private joke?"

"No, Sam." Jack couldn't help himself. Grinning, he leaned towards his wife, waggling his brows. "It's a private joke because it's our kind of fishing. Know what I mean?"

Sam braced her fingertips on her hips. A long, long silence stretched between them, broken only when Sam bent and retrieved the bag of produce she'd spent the morning choosing from the various stalls at the Market. Settling it in her arms, she tilted a determined look at the sticker and then glared at her husband. "So. What you're basically saying is that you're going to plaster the ins and outs of our intimate life--the terminology that I have come to love as a sweet and private reference to the intense physical pleasure that we give each other as loving and mature adults--on what essentially counts as the butt of your truck?"

Yep. That sounded JUST like Mrs. Thurgood. Jack's lips thinned as he regarded the bumper sticker again. Well. Hearing it put like that. . . He scowled. "I guess I could take it off."

Sam stepped close, reaching out with her unencumbered arm to thread it around his body. Stretching upward, she planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Well, I'll tell you what."

Jack tried not to sulk. "What?"

"You take that off when we get home." She leaned in again and kissed him again, more lingeringly, this time, before trailing little nipping touches up towards his ear. Taking the lobe of his ear between her teeth, she bit down gently before whispering, "And then I'll take off everything else."

And with one last press of her lips against his jaw, she sashayed around the truck towards the passenger's side, adding a little wiggle to her shapely little bottom.

Jack bit back the grin that tickled at the corners of his mouth. Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed his keys and headed towards the driver's side door. He had some scraping to do.
            *gigglesnort*! "Mrs. Thurgood and the Voice of Doom."

ROTFL.

Effin' brilliant, Sharon, and GW won't unlock the fridge. so...

GREEN!
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]
              "The heart does things for reasons that reason doesn't understand"
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, that's definitely the best Sam&Jack ship inspration. Beats even the wedding in 200.
                sigpic

Comment

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Happy Ground Hog Day everybody! Definitely a WoO day! For later, after work- Drats! Have a good day, will have to wait and see what Pauxatany Phil has to say about winter, I am sooooo ready for Spring.......But Valenship is coming oh, and lets remember...

Jack and Sam forever!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Hey Family.

Sorry--this kind of just happened. . .

Bumper Troubles

Spoiler:
                      "No."

Jack frowned, throwing a glance sideways at his wife. "Why not?"

"Because it's in poor taste."

"It's funny."

Sam's sigh cast aspersions on that statement. Folding her arms across her midsection, she shifted her stance and shook her head again. More vociferously, this time, if that was possible. "It's tacky."

The Farmer's Market was busy at this time of year, and a healthy crowd flowed in and around the parking lot, filling it to capacity. Jack lifted a hand to scratch at the back of his neck as he allowed himself a quick look around. Luckily, no one was taking note of them. Or of his wife. Or of their truck, where his brand-spanking-new sticker perched jauntily on the sparkling chrome of his bumper. He waved a vague hand towards the tail gate of the truck. He thought his response might sound better if he said it again. "It's funny."

"Jack." How did she always manage to channel his third-grade teacher? It was like his wife had a cosmic connection with Mrs. Thurgood and her Tone of Doom. At least she hadn't yet perfected the Look of Recrimination.

"Sam, it's my truck. I should be able to have whatever sticker I want on the back of it."

"But why that one?" The wrinkle above her perfect nose had deepened amidst the look of dismay that his argument had induced. Sam gave a little blond shake before taking a step towards the offending bumper. "You're a General in the United States Air Force, Jack. You're in charge of securing this entire planet from threat. You have the President's private phone number on your speed dial."

"Yeah? So?" Shoving his hands into his pockets, Jack affected a sulking shrug. "Who says I can't have a funny bumper sticker?"

"Fish Naked?" She gestured towards the stickered chrome. "Really? Why is that funny?"

"Because it has to do with fishing."

"And fishing is inherently funny--why?"

"It isn't." Running a hand through his gray hair, Jack gave a little groan. "That's why it's funny."

She squinted at him. "I'm missing the joke here."

Sighing, Jack squinted back. "Well, because the sticker's talking about fishing naked."

"Right."

"And who goes fishing naked?"

"No one." Her eyes widened. "So it's an irony thing."

"No, it's a private joke."

"Exactly how is the irony thing a private joke?"

"No, Sam." Jack couldn't help himself. Grinning, he leaned towards his wife, waggling his brows. "It's a private joke because it's our kind of fishing. Know what I mean?"

Sam braced her fingertips on her hips. A long, long silence stretched between them, broken only when Sam bent and retrieved the bag of produce she'd spent the morning choosing from the various stalls at the Market. Settling it in her arms, she tilted a determined look at the sticker and then glared at her husband. "So. What you're basically saying is that you're going to plaster the ins and outs of our intimate life--the terminology that I have come to love as a sweet and private reference to the intense physical pleasure that we give each other as loving and mature adults--on what essentially counts as the butt of your truck?"

Yep. That sounded JUST like Mrs. Thurgood. Jack's lips thinned as he regarded the bumper sticker again. Well. Hearing it put like that. . . He scowled. "I guess I could take it off."

Sam stepped close, reaching out with her unencumbered arm to thread it around his body. Stretching upward, she planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Well, I'll tell you what."

Jack tried not to sulk. "What?"

"You take that off when we get home." She leaned in again and kissed him again, more lingeringly, this time, before trailing little nipping touches up towards his ear. Taking the lobe of his ear between her teeth, she bit down gently before whispering, "And then I'll take off everything else."

And with one last press of her lips against his jaw, she sashayed around the truck towards the passenger's side, adding a little wiggle to her shapely little bottom.

Jack bit back the grin that tickled at the corners of his mouth. Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed his keys and headed towards the driver's side door. He had some scraping to do.
                      Please. Please don't apologize, that was wonderful.

I love it when discussions turn into fic **sighs contentedly**

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      I saw a video contest on YT, a "Hugging Contest"...and nobody made something for Sam/Jack so far!!!

I don't have much time, but I'd like to make something cuz Heroes hug is the BEST hug on TV!!!!! So just 20-30 sec vid...any songs to suggest to me?
                      Gosh. Must keep Sam/Jack hug alive. I think you're one of the best so whatever you do will be excellent.

I'm confident.

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                      Oh my gosh!!! That very smart.
                      Indeed.

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                      Happy Ground Hog Day everybody! Definitely a WoO day! For later, after work- Drats! Have a good day, will have to wait and see what Pauxatany Phil has to say about winter, I am sooooo ready for Spring.......But Valenship is coming oh, and lets remember...

Jack and Sam forever!
                      Yes.

FOREVER.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

I have to say this--

This is the BEST ship.

These are the BEST fans.

This is the BEST thread!

Thanks, everyone!

sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I have to say this--

This is the BEST ship.

These are the BEST fans.

This is the BEST thread!

Thanks, everyone!

AMEN
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I have to say this--

This is the BEST ship.

These are the BEST fans.

This is the BEST thread!

Thanks, everyone!

Well...actually...

*looks at glares, people with rotten tomatoes in their hands and people with axes*

Okay okay...so true

sigpic

Comment

Happy WoO Day!!!!!
                              (I think maybe I'll just run the ep on all my TVs all day long. It will be like my very own time loop. )

Here's a dose of WoO shippyness.

Her coming to him in the commissary and asking him what she’s going to say next, him teasing her back that he knew she was going to say that

The kiss

The look in the briefing room the next loop

His look when Daniel asked him if he took advantage of there never being any consequences

More to come . . . more to come.

Just as I get some of this annoying real life stuff out of the way.

Comment

I don't want to have to remove all the tags, but I'm quoting you, Hlndncr!

You know what that last look says? Well--both of them since they're essentially the same. . .

SATISFACTION. He's got knowledge of something that he's been wanting to know for a long time--and it's GOO--oo--OOD!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X