X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I can't believe I haven't read that one yet

*goes to read*
    There's a sequel to it, too ("The Theory of General Relativity").

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      There's a sequel to it, too.
      Awesome!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You are shocking to Jack kisses Sam? LOL!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Good Morning, Campers!

I've got a question for y'all. It's slightly OT, although still Stargate related, hence the spoilers:

Spoiler:
          Has there been an episode where the team 'Gates through to a place only to find that the 'Gate has diverted them to another 'Gate somewhere else? I can't recall if it's an actual episode or something that I read in fic somewhere long ago. Help?
          The Fandemonium SG-1 novel, "Survival of the Fittest" is built around that premise and it had nothing to do with 2 gates on the same planet. The gate on the planet was programmed to redirect from Earth to another planet.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Speaking of which
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            I'm kind of starting my first "real" job on Monday(as an intern ). Pretty nervous/excited about it!
            And no...it's not that...I'm a marketing/communications major
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            YAY. I'm sure you'll have a marvelous time - even if it's a lot of work.

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Here is an excellent fanfic with that premise! Except that it's not all SG-1, just Sam and Jack. It starts out with them arriving on an alien planet, when they thought they were gating back to the SGC.
            As the World Doesn't Turn by Podbaydoors
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4587222/...ld_Doesnt_Turn
            I agree with Jann 110%. That fic is REALLY GOOD. *feels like reading it again*

There IS? THAT I didn't know about. :O Perhaps that's what I'll read then. *ponders*
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

WOW - how many pages - took me ages to catch up. RL getting in the way again.

I can't won't watch 100 days and Chimera - too hard for me

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
              A. From what we've seen on-screen do you think Sam and Jack are:

1. married
              2. together but not married yet
              3. they promised each other that one day they'll be together (something along the line in "Trio" - "He will retire soon and...")
              4. they've confessed their feeling in "Threads", but decided that duty comes first...

B. What would you consider a proper resolution to S/J ship in the 3rd movies? (multiple choices possible - choices are bolded)

1. Spoken proof that Sam and Jack are together
              2. Visual proof Sam and Jack are together (rings, touches)
              3. Kiss
              4. Bedroom scene
              5. Sam and Jack married
              6. Shippy scenes that maintain the ambiguity
              Anything that's flipping obvious!!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              I've almost always got a DVD running in my studio. I can't usually watch regular TV while I work (unless it's a re-run) because I get distracted and stop working. Stargate works well for me because I know it all so well that all I have to do is play it and it's the perfect noise for me to quilt to. And, of course, I pause and watch all the shippy bits. And the good bum shots, long, longing looks, and funny parts. I tell myself those are my ergonomic times--those times when I take a break because it's healthy to pause repetitive motions once in a while, right? SO, really, watching Stargate HELPS me work. Mm-hmm. That's my story, at least!
              I watch a bit of an episode when I'm getting ready for work - what a way to start the day

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              I would be happy if we got this in movie 3 (near the end):

: What's the plan for tonight?

: Daniel's bringin' some pizza and Teal'c is bringin' Star Wars.

: Good because I'm hungry. What about the movie, (insert any movie you thing Sam would pick out), I picked out?

(as the doorbell rings): We'll watch it later.

Halfway during the movie:

: Well I'm full.

: You should be you ate more than any of us here.

: Well I was hungry.

Sam returned her attention back to the movie and before she knew it she was curled up on O'Neill's left side with her head on his shoulder and left hand with blue gem engagement ring resting on her legs. O'Neill wrapped his left arm around her and then quickly looked down at her to see she had fallen asleep before he returned his attention back to the movie.

(looks over at Carter and O'Neill then Teal'c to whisper) : It's about time.

(whispering) : Indeed!

Teal'c and Daniel returned their attention back to the movie and then scene fades.
              I like this - this I could cope with

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              For those of you who don't visit Mala's thread.

An interview with Rick on the set of SGU. Originally posted by Mala in her thread so all praise for finding this gem should go to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l56-Ry16nCk

Welcome back, Pol!
              Thanks for that and yes welcome back Pol, now just unpack and get campfire writing (please)

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                Anything that's flipping obvious!!
                Yike! :-o Jack and Sam First Married than Romantic love in new three movie: "Stargate Revolation". I hopeful.....

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

This is so OT, but:

Spoiler:
                  A friend of mine gave me this swiss chocolate knife! (the first one I got with the season one special edition)
                  Last edited by Lilac736; 04 February 2011, 01:10 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love those fics by Pod Bay Door! The 2nd one is a little heart wrenching at one point but I got through it!

I was reading another fic the other day, which claimed it was S/J romance, and the whole way through it was teasing you with how they'd get together, but then did a complete 180 at the end and they didn't even talk about it! Don't you just hate it when that happens?!

*sigh* It's late and I should really get some sleep... but fanfic lures me

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      I love those fics by Pod Bay Door! The 2nd one is a little heart wrenching at one point but I got through it!

I was reading another fic the other day, which claimed it was S/J romance, and the whole way through it was teasing you with how they'd get together, but then did a complete 180 at the end and they didn't even talk about it! Don't you just hate it when that happens?!

*sigh* It's late and I should really get some sleep... but fanfic lures me
                      Who needs sleep when there is fanfic waiting to be read
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Popping in to say Happy New Year to everyone! Wow, the thread has been busy. Wishing everyone a year of Joy, Happiness, Peace and of course SHIPPINESS! Jack and Sam forever!

Everyone's fan fiction has been great over the Holiday Season, thanks for writing and sharing!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                          The Fandemonium SG-1 novel, "Survival of the Fittest" is built around that premise and it had nothing to do with 2 gates on the same planet. The gate on the planet was programmed to redirect from Earth to another planet.
                          PenJab, thanks for posting this! I have been racking my brain and the books trying to remember the name of this specific book in order to contribute to this question. Now I can stop looking for it.
                          Jack and Sam forever!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

I recommend all the fics by PodBayDoors... if you haven't already, you should go to the Author page on Fanfic.net and read them all!!
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1413529/PodBayDoors
                            It's a shame she hasn't written anything recently!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                              This is so OT, but:

Spoiler:
                              A friend of mine gave me this swiss chocolate knife! (the first one I got with the season one special edition)

Those are awesome!

Comment

someone posted a link to 'the theory of general relativity', and i've got a question about the end.

Spoiler:
                                was john hope's twin?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X