Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    Thanks for explaining the green, I really have no idea if I have ever been "greened" nor did I know how to do it! I would usually just post a "reply with quote" and compliment the author of a post when I agreed or liked the post. I'll have to give it a try next time! THANKS
    back ot...
    If you click on "My Controls" at the top of the page, you will see "Subscribed Threads" (if you have any), and under that "Latest Reputation Received", which is the "greens" you've received, and from who. If you click on the title of the thread on the left of the box, you'll see what post you made that you've been greened for. Most of the time, the person sending green to you will leave a comment. You can either reply to the person greening you and thank them, or not.

Comment

WOW, THANKS to all who have "greened" me in the past, I just checked the MY CONTROLS and saw lots of green. Please pardon my ignorance on this matter!! I am new to the on-line forum world. I'll try to reciprocate when I can. {{{{HUGS}}}} and kisses

Comment

WOW, THANKS to all who have "greened" me in the past, I just checked the MY CONTROLS and saw lots of green. Please pardon my ignorance on this matter!! I am new to the on-line forum world. I'll try to reciprocate when I can. {{{{HUGS}}}} and kisses
        It's a learning process We were all new once LOL! And seriously, just ask when you don't know something. "the only stupid question is the one not asked."

sigpic

Comment

Jann - I'm with you. I venture forth to other threads and I have found some places to lurk and a few that I've wanted to crawl into my own little corner...or back to S/J :: huggles thread ::

Lucy - No worries So much green jell-o goes flying around on any given day it's really hard to keep up with! I just assume that people who green me know I love them

and majorsal - don't lose the faith. We all know that they are...
          Spoiler:
          SO MARRIED

Comment

I just figured out that the green bars under the avatar equates to the amount of green you have... right? Geez, I feel like such a dunce. Talk about being late to the party!

Okay, enough about that. Read all the great fanfics today that were posted for SHIPmas. All you S/J fanfic authors are awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              Spoiler:
              SO MARRIED
              And don't forget...
              Spoiler:
              FISHING.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                Jann - I'm with you. I venture forth to other threads and I have found some places to lurk and a few that I've wanted to crawl into my own little corner...or back to S/J :: huggles thread ::
                Yep! And I think you know most of the threads I'm in...since I've seen you in almost all of them too lol!

Spoiler:
                SO MARRIED
                Oh yeah

To do the math:
                + =
                sigpic

Comment

Sam adored still love with Jack O'Neill. Whoo!!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

You might also be interested in this:

Xtreme Guide to Gateworld for Newbies

It may have been updated since the new rules were enacted, but it gives you an idea about stuff.

Comment

Hey guys it's Day 20 for the Advent Calender
                      Made by Me!
                      sigpic

Comment

See . . . my extreme greening habits have helped a fellow shipper! GW should unlock my fridge for that!

Thanks for posting the advent Sapphire. I'd green you, but . . . well . . . what can I say?

Comment

no problem hlndncr sorry it's so late in the day. Haven't been able to get on until now.
                          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I like there is Pictures different is Sam with Jack. that Cute!!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                                I like there is Pictures different is Sam with Jack. that Cute!!!
                                Are you talking about the manipulations that people have done with the pictures of Sam and Jack? There are awesomely talented people around who do amazing things with screen caps and pictures, aren't there?

I notice on your bio that you watch SG-1 using Closed Captioning. I have to ask--(because I've never watched it that way)--do their feelings for each other get communicated through the Closer Captioning? If so--it's interesting that the people doing CC must be shippers, too!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X