X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my shippas in the house!!!!!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Happy New Year shippers!

I had 10 pages to read. I spent my whole week organising the dinner held last night at my house. Over 30 people here. Had my little cousins running around and holding me all night. But I love kids and they're really sweet. ^^

Oh and to be on-topic...

Were Sam and Jack invited?

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
    Hello shippers!

Woah it's been a while... *blows dust off account*

According to my CP, my last Sam/Jack post was on page 3000 and something of the old thread - yikes! Vintage!

How is everyone? RL swallowed me for a couple of years but my life has settled a little and I've been reunited with my Stargate box sets and my love of fanfic... it's a good feeling
    Welcome back Chief Master Seargent

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    Loved the slow-motion Grace kiss!! Sweet!
    Yeah. I was staring at it again for like 5 minutes.

Random Q:

Why is it that we stare at the Grace kiss the way we do - apart from the obvious - it's what we all want for Sam and Jack but why are we so entranced by it?

I for one will do well if i pass it a couple times but at some point i just have to watch it over and over and over. I saw a sped up version and my reaction was the same - staring i mean and, let me tell you, it's just as hot.

So back to my question: Why is it that we stare at the Grace kiss, and are so captivated by it?

Your thoughts??

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Great mini-fic!
    Thanks

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    Happy New Year Shippers! I'm home from my trip across the country and finally getting caught up. I'm still about fifteen pages behind but I'm going to try hard to not skip anything.

You can believe! You can believe!

I do believe.
    I do believe.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      Oh, I'm all for saving paper. I print two pages on one and use the back side, too. And I save only the ones I really like. You know the ones you read again and again.
      Yes, I tend to only print out the shorter fics too, Some of the really long ones stay on the computer!

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Random Q:

Why is it that we stare at the Grace kiss the way we do - apart from the obvious - it's what we all want for Sam and Jack but why are we so entranced by it?

I for one will do well if i pass it a couple times but at some point i just have to watch it over and over and over. I saw a sped up version and my reaction was the same - staring i mean and, let me tell you, it's just as hot.

So back to my question: Why is it that we stare at the Grace kiss, and are so captivated by it?

Your thoughts??
        I think you already hit on it. That kiss is just HOT!!!!!

I do want that for Jack and Sam FOR REAL!

And I must admit that I can't help imagining myself in AT's place. Who wouldn't want to kiss RDA like that?!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I just am more the person to have fun about an episode than to go in depth. I've done several reviews and they're fun to do, but it normally goes too deep for me!

I like appreciating the ship with discussion on the side, more!

Still for people who like discussing the ship, that's the perfect thread for them!!!
          I am totally with you here! But it doesn't matter if your review is in-depth or not, seriously! There are some reviewers who are more in depth than others... I don't think the ones I did were really that in-depth... I just wrote what I liked, disliked, and pointed out all the Sam/Jack moments and made them shippy!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

And I must admit that I can't help imagining myself in AT's place. Who wouldn't want to kiss RDA like that?!
            What she said!!!

Plus, of all the rare number of kisses between them, this is Sam's fantasy, so you know she really has this dream about him, and she really wants to be with him... and we know it'll be way hotter when they do it for real (IN MOVIE THREE, LET US PRAY!)

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I just am more the person to have fun about an episode than to go in depth. I've done several reviews and they're fun to do, but it normally goes too deep for me!
              I am totally with you here! But it doesn't matter if your review is in-depth or not, seriously! There are some reviewers who are more in depth than others... I don't think the ones I did were really that in-depth... I just wrote what I liked, disliked, and pointed out all the Sam/Jack moments and made them shippy!!
              Lucycat is right. Everyone does it there own way. Some tend to be a little more serious and others just like to have fun with it. If you skip something, someone else will bring it up. That's what makes it great. We have different perspectives and inevitably someone sees something I missed or makes an interesting point I have never considered.

I just don't want anyone to not join us thinking they have to be serious. I mean I'm there.

Comment

What she said!!!

Plus, of all the rare number of kisses between them, this is Sam's fantasy, so you know she really has this dream about him, and she really wants to be with him... and we know it'll be way hotter when they do it for real (IN MOVIE THREE, LET US PRAY!)
                Excellent point! (See someone mentioned something brilliant I didn't think of. ) WoO is essentially Jack's fantasy (nothing wrong with that!) and Jack is definitely the one in control. Grace is Sam's fantasy. So we get these two together for a real kiss and it's a combination of the two. That would be AWESOME!!!!

I believe.
                I believe.
                I believe.

Comment

If anyone cares or didn't know - in the US Netflix has all the seasons available for streaming. I have all the DVDs, but now I don't need them (except for special features)

Comment

I've been off work since Dec. 23, so I've been spending a bit more time here lately! But tomorrow, it's back to work, so I won't be on as much. Just the evenings and weekends! I'll try to keep up! Good evening everyone!!
                    {{{HUGGING}}} xxxKISSINGxxx

Comment

Excellent point! (See someone mentioned something brilliant I didn't think of. ) WoO is essentially Jack's fantasy (nothing wrong with that!) and Jack is definitely the one in control. Grace is Sam's fantasy. So we get these two together for a real kiss and it's a combination of the two. That would be AWESOME!!!!

I believe.
                      I believe.
                      I believe.
                      You're right! They both dream of the other. <3

*shippy sigh*

It's 2011. We've been kind last year. We deserve that third movie don't we?
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I believe.
                        I believe.
                        I believe.
                        A very explosive combination.

Comment

YES! That real is Jack kisses Sam. Sam got motorbike and Jack love to Sam ride on the motorbike.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

I just found something on youTube, have fun:

spoilered for size
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

I think is: " Jack and Sam new three movie Old back SG-1 in Stargate: Revolation."

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                Have been in a shipped in quite a few fandoms - the Grace kiss is the hottest (and best lit - Right X-files fans?) kiss I've ever seen... I think it's largely down to the fact that those two just have insane chemistry and that kiss is just plain raw....

I think it's also the fact that the Grace kiss is such a quick snapshot - every time you watch it you feel as though you haven't quite *seen* it yet - hence the existence of the loop

Comment

Working...
                                X