X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    SGU OT Question

Spoiler:
    Anyone watching this episode? Did Lucian Alliance lady mention *why* they cared about Destiny?"
    SGU:

Spoiler:
    I don't believe she said why they want it. I believe they just want the opportunity to expand to more worlds and get the shiny technology
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sgu:
      apparently we'll see another sam/jack scene similar to one in air part 1 in incursion part 1
      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 21 May 2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I loved jack's line when's he's like " I know what makes me special"

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          SGU:

Spoiler:
          I don't believe she said why they want it. I believe they just want the opportunity to expand to more worlds and get the shiny technology
          SGU this episode in relation to S/J
          Spoiler:
          Good, I was afraid during my son's Buzz Lightyear button pressing moments ("to infinity and beyond!") I had missed it. Was I the only one listening intently for *any* mention of Carter and whether or not he would be having dinner with her later? Egads, I am a hopeless shipper.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Good, I was afraid during my son's Buzz Lightyear button pressing moments ("to infinity and beyond!") I had missed it. Was I the only one listening intently for *any* mention of Carter and whether or not he would be having dinner with her later? Egads, I am a hopeless shipper.
            Carter was mentioned by o'neill during his conversation with Daniel.

Comment

Spoiler:
              SGU related to S/J
              Spoiler:
              I was also waiting for any mention of Carter (Jack did mention her ) and I was hoping for something shippy, maybe in two weeks
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

SGU OT:
                Spoiler:
                So...Tammy and I squee'd when A) we saw Jack drinking...TEA... and they focused on it (and when have you ever seen Jack drink anything but coffee! And B) when he said, "Carter says" (active voice, ie, real-time and he's talking to her).

Woohoo!

Though, why the aforementioned Carter did not just Beam Rush up...or any of the Lucien Alliance people...
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  SGU OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  So...Tammy and I squee'd when A) we saw Jack drinking...TEA... and they focused on it (and when have you ever seen Jack drink anything but coffee! And B) when he said, "Carter says" (active voice, ie, real-time and he's talking to her).

Woohoo!

Though, why the aforementioned Carter did not just Beam Rush up...or any of the Lucien Alliance people...
                  SGU OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I loved that he was drinking tea too

Carter could not beam them up, they had some sort of jamming device
                  sigpic

Comment

SGU OT:
                    Spoiler:

Woohoo!

SGU

Spoiler:
                    I too noticed the tea and the "Carter says" - as to why she didn't beam up, Daniel said that Carter said that there was a jamming device in place so they couldn't

BTW, I wrote all about the SGU episode over on my LiveJournal How many smiley faces can I fit in this post? Too many because I'm watching Iron Man and drinking good wine! Also: I got to eat Chipotle today Veggie burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrito.

Egads I love S/J.

Comment

*giggles at Twi and click on link*
                      sigpic

Comment

SGU OT:
                        Spoiler:

Woohoo!

SGU OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        If you're talking about the previews to next week, there's probably some sort of shielding around wherever the Alliance is and since Rush is with them, they can't beam through the shield. And Kiva did say something like "we're under attack, dial the 9th chevron", which sounds like they'll try to escape to Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          SGU related to S/J
                          Spoiler:
                          I was also waiting for any mention of Carter (Jack did mention her ) and I was hoping for something shippy, maybe in two weeks
                          SGU again -
                          Spoiler:
                          What's happening in two weeks? I'm not following the show closely.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            SGU OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            If you're talking about the previews to next week, there's probably some sort of shielding around wherever the Alliance is and since Rush is with them, they can't beam through the shield. And Kiva did say something like "we're under attack, dial the 9th chevron", which sounds like they'll try to escape to Destiny.
                            SGU plus S/J:

Spoiler:
                            The season finale is going to be a reverse of 'Air'. Earth forces (aka Sam and the Hammond) attack Icarus-like planet the Lucian Alliance is on and they use Rush and his work to dial Destiny right before the planet blows. . .

And - I have to say it, though it may piss people off but . . . what, exactly was the reason Daniel was there? Spying? Tailing? Instead of a trained special forces guy? Daniel really wasn't needed here. Jack's appearance at least made sense.

I enjoyed the 'Jack-ness' of RDA's acting. And I have distinctly guttery thoughts as to why Jack was limping . . .

At least Jack and Sam have a conversation in the season finale!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              SGU plus S/J:

Spoiler:
                              The season finale is going to be a reverse of 'Air'. Earth forces (aka Sam and the Hammond) attack Icarus-like planet the Lucian Alliance is on and they use Rush and his work to dial Destiny right before the planet blows. . .

And - I have to say it, though it may piss people off but . . . what, exactly was the reason Daniel was there? Spying? Tailing? Instead of a trained special forces guy? Daniel really wasn't needed here. Jack's appearance at least made sense.

I enjoyed the 'Jack-ness' of RDA's acting. And I have distinctly guttery thoughts as to why Jack was limping . . .

At least Jack and Sam have a conversation in the season finale!
                              SGU OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree about the part as to why Daniel was in this ep. He was totally out of his element as far as I was concerned. It was interesting to see him there, but I found myself wondering when he took up spying and tailing people and taking photographs with a telephoto lens as a break from being an archaeologist. I thought he'd be off somewhere like Atlantis or some other planet or an dig somewhere on earth doing what he's loved doing all his life instead of being a spy.

I thought the scene where Jack and Young left the stones room was cute when Jack went the wrong way and Young had to call him back.

Comment

SGU "Subversion" S/J ponderings:
                                Spoiler:
                                Cuz I have to rewatch with my shipper glasses but that'll have to be tomorrow or Sunday or... Anyway, I want to look carefully at the background in Jack's office for any pics of Sam. And I giggled when he told Telford "I know why I'm special!" or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X