• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
    Every Sam/Jack Shippy Moment Ever List

Stargate: Ark of Truth

Spoiler:

- Sam is very bubbly with Mitchell in the infirmary - obviously off to see Jack!

Stargate: Continuum

Spoiler:

- Sam and Jack stand closely together during Ba'al's extraction ceremony
    - She refuses to leave him when he dies
    - Sam is devastated by his death and cannot function back on Earth in the changed timeline - Mitchell has to remind her they need her
    - Sam is ecstatic to see Jack alive and Jack seems delighted to see her but she is confused when he calls her a dead astronaut
    - Sam realises this Jack is not her Jack in the ward room of the submarine
    - The interrogation sequence is a nice call back to POV
    - Sam shops for 'Frootees' - the timelines version of Fruit Loops
    - With the timeline restored, Jack invites everyone to lunch and even offers to buy at Sam's non-verbal prodding
    - Jack and Sam walk off together to talk about a 'moonbase'

Stargate: Revolution Resolution

Spoiler:

There's nothing here yet!

Fingers crossed the 3rd SG1 movie still gets made.

Yes.. New movie three Back SG-1 is: SGR. Jack feels back save life Sam. maybe...

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      No, I did not.
      I own the Atlantis DVD set, but I have never seen the scene you are talking about. The only deleted scene I saw was from "Trio". I usually don't watch the extras and I have never in my life listened to an audio commentary. I like to pretend that this is not a tv show, but it's all real. Historical documents, you know .
      Lol! You mean this is just a tv show.... ?

I love the Trio deleted scene and even though technically it's not canon per se, my mind refuses to agree and assumes it is! I didn't know about that cut scene from Be All My Sins Remembered until I saw it mentioned on the Shipmas Thread. Hlndncr?

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        *pops in*

Awesome vids, Lilac!

Oh hi Kate! *waves*
        Hey! *waves back*

Thanks everyone for a lovely Shipmas! I'm now snowed in... again! Which means I miss my work Xmas party... but I get to spend it watching Stargate and reading fanfic so not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post

I love the Trio deleted scene and even though technically it's not canon per se, my mind refuses to agree and assumes it is! I didn't know about that cut scene from Be All My Sins Remembered until I saw it mentioned on the Shipmas Thread. Hlndncr?
          The deleted scenes are all in one big chunk on Disk 5 of SGA Season 4. One of the reasons it was cut was that when the producers looked at it, it seemed like Caldwell had a crush on Sam and they didn't want to go there (because Sam is obviously taken ).

I've just about finished greening everyone on the Shipmas thread. Some of you perhaps more than once, but you can never get too much Shipmas green, right?

But for some reason GW refuses to let me green you Aka. No matter how many others I green, it just won't let me do it.

*shrugs*

So just know, I tried. Many, many times!

Comment

WHAAAAAT?! O.O It's not real? *gasps*

Oh and...
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Just to be ornery and toss in my 2 cents worth ... if one believes Joe Mallozzi, he said the Trio scene would not have been filmed if it weren't canon. Whether it was aired or deleted, it's still canon for me.

I remember that scene between Sam and Caldwell, and he certainly did act as though he was flirting with Sam or suggesting he was far more interested in her than friends. I think on the commentary about it, the person commenting said they didn't realize quite how it looked until they saw the dailies (or whatever they're called) and decided it was a bit over the top and deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                The deleted scenes are all in one big chunk on Disk 5 of SGA Season 4. One of the reasons it was cut was that when the producers looked at it, it seemed like Caldwell had a crush on Sam and they didn't want to go there (because Sam is obviously taken ).

I've just about finished greening everyone on the Shipmas thread. Some of you perhaps more than once, but you can never get too much Shipmas green, right?

But for some reason GW refuses to let me green you Aka. No matter how many others I green, it just won't let me do it.

*shrugs*

So just know, I tried. Many, many times!

I don't have the Atlantis dvds... yet which was why I was searching you tube (maybe for Christmas?) Caldwell having a crush on Sam does sound a bit... odd (even if she wasn't taken). I always think that he'll be sympathetic to Sam and Jack's situation but I have no idea where I got that from, other than my warped mind...

And you're not the only one who can't green certain people! I think there's at least 3 people I can't green

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                  That too was Awesome! You were right about closing your eyes and counting to seven! You just gotta love Fishing......
                  But if you open your eyes too early or count too fast

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  WHAAAAAT?! O.O It's not real? *gasps*

The horror! Don't even think about that...it's....cruel!

*chants..S/J are real,S/J are real,S/J are real,S/J are real,S/J are real,S/J are real,S/J are real*

And I got all SG dvds(yes SG-1, SGA, SGU and all movies and the CotG final cut) and I've seen the extra's(that's one of the main reason why i buy the darn stuff) but there are multiple hints on the SGA S4 dvds.
                  Lemme see if I still have the list one shipper made for it*rummages*
                  *comes out all dusty*
                  Here it is: Shippy moments in SGA S4(DVDs)
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't have the Atlantis dvds... yet which was why I was searching you tube (maybe for Christmas?)
                    I don't have a YouTube account and I know nothing about posting vids. (That's next on my list of important things to learn to feed my shipping habit. ) Besides, if I were to try and post it, wouldn't it be pulled because of copyright issues?

Caldwell having a crush on Sam does sound a bit... odd (even if she wasn't taken). I always think that he'll be sympathetic to Sam and Jack's situation but I have no idea where I got that from, other than my warped mind...
                    Honestly, I didn't really see him and Sam as particularly being friends. Caldwell is kind of a harda$$ if you ask me. But after the goa'ulding experience I can maybe see him going to Sam for some advice and support; so maybe that could lead to a casual friendship. But the whole scene still seemed very OoC for both of them IMHO.

As for Caldwell's opinion on Jack and Sam, I don't think he knows. I think they are still keeping the true nature of their relationship inside a very close circle. If their relationship were widely known, I'd see him as indifferent.

And you're not the only one who can't green certain people! I think there's at least 3 people I can't green
                    Hmmmmm. I was going to blame Sharon and try and find out exactly what she's been doing when she's away from our shipper thread to tick off GW!

EDIT: ACK!!!! My greening privileges have been cut off again! That's just not right!! I'm addicted to giving green!!!!! Must give more green!!!!!!!

Green, green, green, green, green!!!!!!!

Everybody have some GREEN!!!!!

*falls over and cries*
                    Last edited by hlndncr; 20 December 2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I didn't really see him and Sam as particularly being friends. Caldwell is kind of a harda$$ if you ask me. But after the goa'ulding experience I can maybe see him going to Sam for some advice and support; so maybe that could lead to a casual friendship. But the whole scene still seemed very OoC for both of them IMHO.
                      I doubt they even knew each other very well (if at all) before she got assigned to Atlantis. I'm thinking Mitch Pilleggi did it on purpose because they worked together briefly on the X-Files years before, and apparently one of the first things he said to her when he saw her again on the SGA set was "the last time I saw you, you were naked", or something similar. (She played a prostitute in an episode and spent the night with AD Skinner.)

As for Caldwell's opinion on Jack and Sam, I don't think he knows. I think they are still keeping the true nature of their relationship inside a very close circle. If their relationship were widely known, I'd see him as indifferent.
                      Agreed.

Hmmmmm. I was going to blame Sharon and try and find out exactly what she's been doing when she's away from our shipper thread to tick off GW!
                      I can still green people. And I got the Shipmas green you just sent me ... thank you.

Comment

hlndncr you're a green-oholic! GW locked the green Jell-O fridge for you again!
                        sigpic

Comment

That Proud!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            hlndncr you're a green-oholic! GW locked the green Jell-O fridge for you again!
                            They can only stop me for 24 hours.

I will GREEN again. Mark my words!

Comment

Dum Dum Dum duuuuummmmmmm
                              sigpic

Comment

Are going to go glowy eyes on them? *runs away giggling*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X