Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    And it's all your fault, young lady, if my kids don't get dinner tonight. Cold cereal might have to suffice so that I don't have to tear myself away from that ENTIRE WEBSITE DEVOTED TO MR. YUMMALICIOUS!

What were you thinking?

***drools***
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      And it's all your fault, young lady, if my kids don't get dinner tonight. Cold cereal might have to suffice so that I don't have to tear myself away from that ENTIRE WEBSITE DEVOTED TO MR. YUMMALICIOUS!

What were you thinking?

***drools***
      *"Young lady" ...... snort*

Blame Nynaeve, if you must blame somebody. She wanted it, after all. I just found it and supplied a link. On second thought, I guess you can blame both of us.

Comment

I officially love all of you... not only am I drooling but I can now complete my Secret Santa gift.

:: throws Jack shaped confetti ::

Whatever shape you'd like to imagine is completely and utterly up to you...

:: jumps head first into gutter ::

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          I officially love all of you... not only am I drooling but I can now complete my Secret Santa gift.

:: throws Jack shaped confetti ::

Whatever shape you'd like to imagine is completely and utterly up to you...

:: jumps head first into gutter ::

[IMG]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp100/Twilight506/Stargate/002_Emancipation.jpg[/URL]
          Do they even make dimple shaped confetti?

Tousled hair.

Deep, brooding eyes.

Those long-fingered gorgeous hands. . .

MmmmMmmmm.

If we made Carter-shaped confetti and Jack-shaped confetti, and then put it all in a bag and shook it up, would that count as confirmation?
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

Do they even make dimple shaped confetti?

Tousled hair.

Deep, brooding eyes.

Those long-fingered gorgeous hands. . .

MmmmMmmmm.

If we made Carter-shaped confetti and Jack-shaped confetti, and then put it all in a bag and shook it up, would that count as confirmation?

*goes to stare at RDA pics*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

*goes to stare at RDA pics*
              We'll see you in a week.
              sigpic
              My Stories AO3

Comment

We'll see you in a week.
                A week? Try a month
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just spent WAYYYY too much time browsing through these pics.

Oh. My. Crapping. Gosh.

That's Christmas right there. That's what it is.

***falls down from squee***
                  I've now spent a disturbing amount of time staring at those freakin' hot photos.

Guh.

Anyone needs fic inspiration need only go there.

Guh.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Especially this one.

Hubba Hubba.

sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      Okay, so I've finally caught up on that Sanctuary scene between Helen and John that everyone was going on about, and yeah it would have been nice if it featured in Stargate, but for me, the whole atmosphere would have been entirely different. This may be because I don't 'ship' H/J in the way that I do S/J (you see this neatly ties in with the whole 'what makes a ship' discussion)

Magnus and John have a whole history and years of creating, destroying and coming to terms with their relationship. Off screen.

Sam and Jack on the other hand, met 'on screen' as it were, and I think for me, it is the whole UST and 'will they won't they' that always draws me into a ship. This is normally due to the fantastic writing, acting and chemistry the two actors have on screen.

The only other ship I was ever into was Mulder/Scully and it's a similar scenario in that we had to wait the whole bloody series to get actual proper confirmation instead of hints, angst and no one voicing what we all could see!

Anyhoo, back to

Oh and every ship needs confirmation... otherwise what's the point?!
                      OT HP discussion....:

Spoiler:
                      like me and Harry/Herm fics....I read those because I am of the firm opinion that JKR wouldn't know a good romance if it bit her in the backside....Harry/Herm to me made better sense....Ron/Herm came totally out of left field not to mention that traditionally speaking romantic relationships built upon constant bickering which is what occurred between Ron and Hermione and a lack of respect on the part of one or both parties don't usually last...whereas Harry treated Hermione with a lot more gratitude and respect for her abilities than Ron did.........darn it....where's HLH when ya need her...she'd appreciate this discussion more than the rest of you probably....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        OT HP discussion....:

Spoiler:
                        like me and Harry/Herm fics....I read those because I am of the firm opinion that JKR wouldn't know a good romance if it bit her in the backside....Harry/Herm to me made better sense....Ron/Herm came totally out of left field not to mention that traditionally speaking romantic relationships built upon constant bickering which is what occurred between Ron and Hermione and a lack of respect on the part of one or both parties don't usually last...whereas Harry treated Hermione with a lot more gratitude and respect for her abilities than Ron did.........darn it....where's HLH when ya need her...she'd appreciate this discussion more than the rest of you probably....
                        HP OT
                        Spoiler:
                        REALLY? I totally saw it as they started getting older. Besides, how else were they all going to become related if Harry didn't fall for Ginny and if Hermoine didn't fall for Ron?? Now they're REALLY family and hang out all the freaking time!

And to be on topic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          OT HP discussion....:

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          I agree with Ny506--I like the Ron/Hermione vibe. And my guess is that the bickering was a direct result of some built-up "frustration" that evaporated when it was figured out and satisfied. And I like the Harry/Ginny thing.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Cute fic rec:

Jack gets his 2d star and is celebrating with the team:

Proper Human Colloquialisms

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              I've now spent a disturbing amount of time staring at those freakin' hot photos.

Guh.

Anyone needs fic inspiration need only go there.

Guh.
                              I'm confused. Did you people not know about the Richard Dean Anderson website????? Or did you forget about it somehow?? I'm not only confused over this, I'm deeply disturbed!!!! Well, I was already disturbed as a general state of mind, but this just about pushes it over the top. I'm just simply shocked! Shocked, I say! Did I say shocked?
                              Last edited by hedwig; 12 December 2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I'm confused. Did you people not know about the Richard Dean Anderson website????? Or did you forget about it somehow?? I'm not only confused over this, I'm deeply disturbed!!!! Well, I was already disturbed as a general state of mind, but this just about pushes it over the top. I'm just simply shocked! Shocked, I say! Did I say shocked?
                                I did NOT know about this little trove of photographic happiness. So, you will forever be in my prayers as a benefactress. ((hugs))
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X