Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Nope. It's on Disk 5 with all the deleted scenes for the whole season all together. That's why I was having trouble finding it.

Now could someone post the picture of Sam's desk in Atlantis that shows the framed picture of her and Jack fishing? Please?
    Somehow I just KNEW when I posted my comment that it would be wrong. But I could have sworn that's where I'd seen it. **sigh** someday I'll be smart.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Was trawling for SG-1 fics on ff.net and found Gate's Anatomy, though a D/V centered fic there is a nice S/J moment.

Spoilered for spoilers.
      Spoiler:
      After hearing Daniel go down on Vala, Sam decides to go up to a certain gray-haired general ex-CO and . All the naughty bits happen off-screen.

Snurched the smilies from Mala and Zuz (hope I got that right).
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Harry Potter wildly-off-topic-stuff-but-no-spoilers:
        Spoiler:

Was it good? Was it? Was it? Will I ever get to see it is the real question.

Have you not read the books first? Because if you have, there's really not going to be many surprises. (and if you haven't I'd heartily recommend you do so because, as great as the movies are, the books are even more awesome.)

Y'all enjoy Shipsgiving this weekend. I always give this one a miss anyway but hope you have a great celebration.
        HP OT (no spoilers):
        Spoiler:
        I have an interesting system when it comes to HP, I watch the movie first and then I read the book. If I did it the other way around I would not like the movies

I was thinking I was going to miss Shipsgiving but thankfully I'm not, I just won't be here for a big chunk of it

Originally posted by Gumarx View Post
        Hi Everyone,

I'm new here *wave*

I'm always way behind the curve on TV shows - just started watching SG-1 a few weeks ago but I knew I'd love it from the first episode. Fell in love with Sam/Jack soon after

I just finished Season 6 this weekend - so far I think my overall favorite episode is Paradise Lost, but that's more because of the cinematography than any particular shipiness.

Anyway thought I'd stop trying to catch up on the millions of posts and finally make one of my own.
        Welcome!

I'm currently watching season 6 too

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        OT Harry Potter:
        Spoiler:

I'm sure most of you know the Potter Puppet Pals, for those who don't

Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise

On topic:

Happiness is a Yellow Kitchen by Soleya
        Goes to read
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Need more pic help. On the shippy list we have this:

Air 3: Is Jack playing chess with Sam?

I'm assuming we see a chess board somewhere in Jack's office. Anyone have a cap for this?

I can't find anything in the GW gallery and I don't own (nor do I ever intend to own) the SGU DVDs.

Comment

Nope. It's on Disk 5 with all the deleted scenes for the whole season all together. That's why I was having trouble finding it.

Now could someone post the picture of Sam's desk in Atlantis that shows the framed picture of her and Jack fishing? Please?
            You probably would like a better one than this, but it's the best one I currently have.

About the SGU episode with Jack playing chess - the chess "board" was on his computer screen (IIRC).
            Last edited by hedwig; 15 November 2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Howdy everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome. Off to make cookies with some friends....mmm....Sam and Jack sharing one warm chocolate chip cookie together.....with a single glass of milk.......ahh, Jack and Sam forever.....Have a good night!
              sigpic
              Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Question:

Thinking about making some wallpapers and such for Shipsgiving.

What's the standard resolution to make wallpaper for?

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  With more tongue.

Oops. Did I type that out loud?
                  Ahhh!! YESSSSS!!!! XD LOL *sighs while daydreaming*
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Need more pic help. On the shippy list we have this:

Air 3: Is Jack playing chess with Sam?

I'm assuming we see a chess board somewhere in Jack's office. Anyone have a cap for this?

I can't find anything in the GW gallery and I don't own (nor do I ever intend to own) the SGU DVDs.
                    If you have time to browse through it, there is this gallery: http://www.caps.swannees-place.com/s...ndex.php?cat=2

I hope that helps
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      Question:

Thinking about making some wallpapers and such for Shipsgiving.

What's the standard resolution to make wallpaper for?
                      I make them to my screen which is 1280 x 800 (32 bit). You can usually find your screen resolution in the control panel/display properties/settings. Not sure that answers your question but I hope it helps.

Comment

I make them to my screen which is 1280 x 800 (32 bit). You can usually find your screen resolution in the control panel/display properties/settings. Not sure that answers your question but I hope it helps.
                        Oh, I know where my res is, but I don't use a standard setting so I forget what everyone else uses

Thanks!

Comment

Oh, I know where my res is, but I don't use a standard setting so I forget what everyone else uses

Thanks!
                          I think standard 15" is 1024 x 768. Does that help?

Comment

Anyone wanna make a vid for this song.. think its a great Sam/ Jack song <3
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Speaking of SGU OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I have just finished A non stop SG-1 and Atlantis watching and am now watching SGU Season 1 and it taken me 2 weeks to finish SG-1 and 7 days to finish SGA ( I watched episodes from like 5am to like 11pm)

Comment

Thanks!
                                I always use the 1280x800 format for making my wallpapers and I know most people on the artwork thread do that...

still...most of the people in the world still use 1024x768...it's all up to you.

To give my opinion; make the size of your screen because one day you will want to use it and it has to fit on that screen. I must admit that I don't even listen to my own advice since I work with a 1920x1080 screen and make 1280x800 wps

I find it interesting to see the whole topic of Sam's pictures in Atlantis again. I was trilled when I found out that she had the fishing picture in her office(before I even knew of the picture in the box that never made it out of her room )...since fishing always equals to S/J together in my reality
                                Squee
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X