X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU SPOILERS
    NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR

Spoiler:

TJ's preggers by Young and HE'S her commanding officer!

They never even let Sam and Jack get it on!
    Where's their adherence to Air Force rules now?

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
      SGU SPOILERS
      NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR

Spoiler:

Comment

SGU SPOILERS
        NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR

Spoiler:

And yet look how messy things are. Really now...

SGU
        Spoiler:
        Do you really want S/J to be like TJ/Young - who aren't even together? They had an affair, they broke the rules, and they're living with consequences. I find their tale more cautionary than anything else.

Thank goodness S/J did it the right way.

Comment

SGU SPOILERS
          NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR

Spoiler:

That just shows that they allowed Sam & Jack to keep their integrity, and stay true to their characters, for which I'm grateful (no matter how much I wanted them together on screen!)
          sigpic

Comment

SGU SPOILERS
            NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR

Spoiler:

your damn right its not fair
            sigpic
            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

SGU
              Spoiler:
              Do you really want S/J to be like TJ/Young - who aren't even together? They had an affair, they broke the rules, and they're living with consequences. I find their tale more cautionary than anything else.

See i agree with you! Although its a little unfair about TJ/Young, i really wouldnt have wanted that for Sam and Jack, besides the two of them have to much integrity for that. idk i just agree with you
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

SGU
                Spoiler:

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                That just shows that they allowed Sam & Jack to keep their integrity, and stay true to their characters, for which I'm grateful (no matter how much I wanted them together on screen!)
                I don't watch SGU, but I've been reading the spoilers when they are in here and I totally agree with you two. It would have been totally destroying the characters to have them act anything but themselves, which means that they are dedicated to the Air Force and their country.

Comment

SGU
                  Spoiler:

Spoilers for SGU: Faith (though related to Sam/Jack):
                  Spoiler:
                  It's interesting, cause I was thinking just now rewatching the episode that Faith strengthens Shannon's theory that Young is a sort of anti-Jack. Not only do we have the obvious sleeping with subordinate thing, but Jack remained faithful to his *ex*-wife, at least emotionally, long after he really had to, which is a strong contrast to Young. Also, I think Jack would have been far more likely to agree it made sense to stay on the planet and abandon the ship - or at least be more willing to give people the option to do so.

And I agree, I can't 'envy' the situation at all. I agree it's a very strong cautionary tale about why the regs exist in the first place. In fact, while I'm not sure it's still true, back when I was in the Army adultery was still against the Uniform Code of Military Justice because of much the same problems we see in Young and his wife's case. So, he was actually breaking two rules. And look at the mess he's gotten into.

Though I'll admit, in my experience, the situation on SGU is more likely in reality than the self-control of SG1, unfortunately. Most people eat the apple. And then suffer the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    Spoilers for SGU: Faith (though related to Sam/Jack):
                    Spoiler:
                    It's interesting, cause I was thinking just now rewatching the episode that Faith strengthens Shannon's theory that Young is a sort of anti-Jack. Not only do we have the obvious sleeping with subordinate thing, but Jack remained faithful to his *ex*-wife, at least emotionally, long after he really had to, which is a strong contrast to Young. Also, I think Jack would have been far more likely to agree it made sense to stay on the planet and abandon the ship - or at least be more willing to give people the option to do so.

And I agree, I can't 'envy' the situation at all. I agree it's a very strong cautionary tale about why the regs exist in the first place. In fact, while I'm not sure it's still true, back when I was in the Army adultery was still against the Uniform Code of Military Justice because of much the same problems we see in Young and his wife's case. So, he was actually breaking two rules. And look at the mess he's gotten into.

Though I'll admit, in my experience, the situation on SGU is more likely in reality than the self-control of SG1, unfortunately. Most people eat the apple. And then suffer the consequences.
                    SGU spoilers for last night episode related to S/J:

Spoiler:
                    Yes! I was thinking about the anti-Jack thing again last night. Sam and Jack not getting together is very in character for them and very right. I think that's why we can all know they are together now and it's *right* - they have guilt free consciences. But Young and TJ have to live with the reality of what they've done - and it's not pretty. TJ's been pregnant this entire time - alone. Young, trying to "do the right thing" now has spurned her conversation. There's nothing in the way this is going to suggest that when he does find out they're going to fall into each other's arms and live happily ever after. Young still has a wife at home that he clearly wants to work things out with. TJ is pregnant with her commanding officer's child - how are the military personnel going to look at that? I don't ship TJ and Young - what they did was wrong. Sam and Jack I can ship because I can respect the relationship.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      what they did was wrong but i do like their relationship better than scott/chloe(Shudders)
                      sigpic
                      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yes! I was thinking about the anti-Jack thing again last night. Sam and Jack not getting together is very in character for them and very right. I think that's why we can all know they are together now and it's *right* - they have guilt free consciences. But Young and TJ have to live with the reality of what they've done - and it's not pretty. TJ's been pregnant this entire time - alone. Young, trying to "do the right thing" now has spurned her conversation. There's nothing in the way this is going to suggest that when he does find out they're going to fall into each other's arms and live happily ever after. Young still has a wife at home that he clearly wants to work things out with. TJ is pregnant with her commanding officer's child - how are the military personnel going to look at that? I don't ship TJ and Young - what they did was wrong. Sam and Jack I can ship because I can respect the relationship.
                        RE: Bolded. Yes. To all of it, but especially that bit.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Hiya!!

looking forward to watching SGu.. I need to get into this show, So as soon as my daughter goes back to school next week I can watch it without distraction!

Space x
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

SGU related to Sam and Jack:
                            Spoiler:
                            I really like the way Young is anti-Jack in many aspects and that the Young/TJ relationship is kind of anti-Sam/Jack, it makes me appreciate what TPTB gave us Sam/Jack shipper more

I have to say that I like Young/TJ though, because it shows a realistic situation and that's what SGU is all about *nods*

Oh and Young and TJ are not going to end up together or I will seriously complaint to TPTB

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            what they did was wrong but i do like their relationship better than scott/chloe(Shudders)
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't like Scott/Chloe at all either, yuck
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok, time for a bit of video spam

Another trailer for a fic made by me and my vid-soulmate!
                              It's for All is fair in love and war by Ellana-san (this story is soooooooooo angsty!)

Then my latest vid!
                              The first time that I heard this song I thought that it was both fluffy and angsty.
                              I asked my friends if it was possible or if I was becoming insane. And they replied: "for the song, yes it's possible" and "yes, you're insane!"
                              So Jann this how my insane mind works!

Last edited by XFchemist; 17 April 2010, 01:10 PM.
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Young and TJ, Jack and Sam related
                                Spoiler:
                                I really think it´s not fair that they were allowed to have this affair on screen and Jack and sam were not, and we still don´t know if they are together or not :-( And now she is pregnant from her CO, I always hoped for a sam and Jack baby. And what about the rules, did the rules changed or what, now they can do it but a few years ago they could´t? But maybe this is a hint, that they are open for a resolution of the Jack and Sam issue :-) That would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X