Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Thanks. Starting on it now. But I am still new at this so if I have trouble or get stuck I'll be in touch.
    No prob...just PM me ( I even have an example from a previous year when I did it )

Errr + =

YAY I can still calculate stuff!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I'm wondering why we are putting this in spoilers, since that episode aired at least 2-3 years ago, and by now most everybody knows about that picture. And all this stuff has been discussed publicly in the past, soo .....

Anyway, the picture in Sam's quarters is an individual picture of Jack, and is from the episode "Singularity" from the scene in the park at the end just after he's brought Cassie her first dog. The picture was very briefly shown in one of the packing totes in her quarters when she was unpacking.

The pictures on the shelf behind Sam's desk are ones of Cassie, Jacob, Teal'c and Daniel (Daniel's picture being one from the wedding scene in the episode "200"), and one of Sam and Jack fishing on the little dock on the pond at his cabin (which was the picture from the scene at the end of "Moebius"). There is no individual picture of Jack on the shelf behind Sam's desk.
      Okay, to be honest, I'm relieved. I really had some doubts.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
        Okay, to be honest, I'm relieved. I really had some doubts.
        This is the picture in Sam's quarters:

This is the picture on the shelf behind her desk:

Plus, of course, the others already mentioned.

Comment

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...tl_403_218.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...1_820_1029.jpg

I just assumed the first one would be on her desk, too. It's kind of sweet that she packed her old BDU shirt, or maybe it's Jack's!

Edit: Sorry!
          Last edited by Lilac736; 12 November 2010, 05:46 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...tl_403_218.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...1_820_1029.jpg

Adorable, yes? I love the one in her quarters. You can also see it behind Rodney's shoulder in one of the scenes where he's talking to Sam, the one with the fruitbowl.
            Last edited by jasminaGo; 13 November 2010, 07:09 AM. Reason: removing IMG tags
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              What's 'Legacy'? I should know about this, shouldn't I? LOL!
              The new Stargate Atlantis series of novels picking up after Enemy at the Gate, a novel sixth season in six books. The first one comes out next week : http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...ref=pd_sim_b_1

Note Jack on the cover!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Artie and Lilac, please remember to remove the [IMG] tags when quoting photos!
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Soo, I when out today to buy a dvd and I ended buying seasons 1,2, and 10 of SG-1

*pops in the dvds* I'm sure to get inspired now
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just assumed the first one would be on her desk, too. It's kind of sweet that she packed her old BDU shirt, or maybe it's Jack's!
                    I like that idea.

Comment

I have this fantasy where she's forever "borrowing" his sweatshirts and tee shirts and then forgetting to return them. They get married and move in together and he finds a huge box of his old shirts--

OOH! Inspiration!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Hello again, Ship Family! hlndncr has put together some magnificent Shipsgiving art for us! Please consider using the sig and avatar between now and our special event. And if you know any shippers who should receive the invite, but don't hang out here regularly, please feel free to PM or email it to them!

And please thank hlndncr for doing such a beautiful job on such short notice!!!

The invite:

The sig:

The avatar:

Ok...I'm off to change out my sig and avatar!
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 11 November 2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Yay! *goes to change sig*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Hello again, Ship Family! hlndncr has put together some magnificent Shipsgiving art for us! Please consider using the sig and avatar between now and our special event. And if you know any shippers who should receive the invite, but don't hang out here regularly, please feel free to PM or email it to them!

And please thank hlndncr for doing such a beautiful job on such short notice!!!

<snip>

Ok...I'm off to change out my sig and avatar!
                            Ooops! I got the proportions on the sig a little mixed up. Here's a redo that's a little bigger, if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Ooops! I got the proportions on the sig a little mixed up. Here's a redo that's a little bigger, if you prefer.

LOL! I noticed it when I was uploading, and I just PMed you about this. But you were ahead of me!

I've changed my sig and the sig in the post with the other art.

BTW...why do we now have brackets scroll bars around our posts? Is this some new update to the forum? Me no likey.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                LOL! I noticed it when I was uploading, and I just PMed you about this. But you were ahead of me!

I've changed my sig and the sig in the post with the other art.

BTW...why do we now have brackets scroll bars around our posts? Is this some new update to the forum? Me no likey.
                                I haven't noticed any change in how my posts look. I'm not sure what that means.

And can I just say I'm bummed I can't use my pretty avatar because I haven't posted enough yet to have that privilege?!! So my goal for Shipsgiving is to post enough to get my custom avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X