Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    OK, you got me. Which ep is that?
    I, too, am befuddled. Is it that one with the mines?
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      OK, you got me. Which ep is that?
      That's the thing...I don't remember it either

I *think* somewhere end S4/beginning S5 because of Sam's hair....I've been looking at it closely now and I have still no clue...

I did find out that it is actually Daniel in the lead...then *I think* Jacob and Teal'c...but I'm starting to doubt that too!

EDIT: Just looked at the deadman switch pictures here on GW and my own folder but can't find that scene!
      Last edited by starlover; 18 October 2010, 09:55 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        The satisfaction of the sidearm moment...seen by many...reposted a lot of times

Worth seeing again...even though you don't have the time...(talking to you Yes)

and I'll leave you with what happens when the grabbing etc. is over...

Teal'c walks in with Jacob close behind him...dum dum dum...
        Lilac736 is correct. This picture is from Deadman's Switch. That's Daniel walking through the door, with Korra (the Tok'ra that Aris Boch was trying to catch), then teal'c (I think), and then Aris Boch behind them. Jacob wasn't in this episode.

Comment

Whatever. There's grabbing.

Than - oops. Busted.

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Whatever. There's grabbing.

Than - oops. Busted.

As long as there's grabbing, then it's all good.

And GOOD EYE, Hedwig! You rock!
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Liliac736 is correct. This picture is from Deadman's Switch. That's Daniel walking through the door, with Korra (the Tok'ra that Aris Boch was trying to catch), then teal'c (I think), and then Aris Boch behind them. Jacob wasn't in this episode.
              Okay Have to rewatch that later on!

I am curious why there aren't any pictures of it!

And why I messed up the faces and thought it was Jacob *hits self some sense in her head*
              sigpic

Comment

Okay Have to rewatch that later on!

I am curious why there aren't any pictures of it!

And why I messed up the faces and thought it was Jacob *hits self some sense in her head*
                Well, on first glance, it sort of does look like Jacob in that lighting.

Comment

Thanks for making my head feel better...still I'm embarrassed...I should know better! Makes it really obvious that I haven't seen enough SG for a while
                  sigpic

Comment

It's the bald. And the short. And the tripe. Isn't that what PdL says that Tok'ra wear? Tripe?
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

This makes me think that I would have liked more Jack/Jacob scenes - in regards to Sam I mean. I'm sure this had ben addressed many times, but I would have liked to see dad's reaction. From Threads, I can believe he wouldn't have mind and that he would have been happy, but thinking it and seeing it are two different things.

Just a thought.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        This makes me think that I would have liked more Jack/Jacob scenes - in regards to Sam I mean. I'm sure this had ben addressed many times, but I would have liked to see dad's reaction. From Threads, I can believe he wouldn't have mind and that he would have been happy, but thinking it and seeing it are two different things.

Just a thought.
                        There have been about a quadrillion scenes written by fan fic authors, I'm sure.

Just a thought.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Deadman's Switch ... "touching" :

Not touching, but thinking about it:

Daniel, Korra, Teal'c, Aris:
                          Last edited by hedwig; 18 October 2010, 10:40 AM. Reason: correcting a horrible blunder

Comment

The middle pic looks like he's blowing into her ear.

**shivery sigh**
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

I'm sure you meant Deadman, not Demons, but the touching got you all kurfuffelled.

And who can blame you?! Gotta love the touching!

Comment

The satisfaction of the sidearm moment...seen by many...reposted a lot of times

Worth seeing again...even though you don't have the time...(talking to you Yes)
                                Me? Nooo

and I'll leave you with what happens when the grabbing etc. is over...

Teal'c walks in with Jacob close behind him...dum dum dum...

EDIT: For future confusion; I obviously need new contacts since this is from Deadman Switch and first Daniel walks in, than Aris Boch and as last Teal'c
                                No Jacob in here
                                Ok, another one to the I-must-squeeze-in-my-schedule list

*hands contacts to Jann*

Thanks for making my head feel better...still I'm embarrassed...I should know better! Makes it really obvious that I haven't seen enough SG for a while
                                And what's your excuse?

sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X