Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Yeah but Kynthia was a mistake; Laira was a convenience; and Kerry was a rebound. His serious, long-term relationships are smart, indepent, mechanically inclined women who also happen to be tall and blond.
    Precisely!
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_127-1.jpg
      that pic of Sam, Siler and the bike.. where is it from?? (should be around S5, shouldn't it?)

i was about so say the same thing about Jack and his type

And I need your help:
      I'm trying to make a vid and I need a lot of clips with Sam in action.. like the fight in Emancipation or when she stands up against somebody (like the "you're an idiot every day of the week"-scene). Scenes with her and the whole team in action are appreciated, too.
      I'd be very grateful if you could tell me some
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
        that pic of Sam, Siler and the bike.. where is it from?? (should be around S5, shouldn't it?)

And I need your help:
        I'm trying to make a vid and I need a lot of clips with Sam in action.. like the fight in Emancipation or when she stands up against somebody (like the "you're an idiot every day of the week"-scene). Scenes with her and the whole team in action are appreciated, too.
        Sam, Siler, and the bike is from Season 4's "The Curse".
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

And I need your help:

Are you looking for a specific season, or would any of them be ok? One of my favourites in season 10, The Quest, Part 2: Sam punches Ba'al in the face.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            thank you! It helped a lot

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
            Are you looking for a specific season, or would any of them be ok? One of my favourites in season 10, The Quest, Part 2: Sam punches Ba'al in the face.
            Woah, cool! I don't look for a specific season per se, but I only have the first 8
            sigpic

Comment

And I need your help:
              Action Sam:
              "Emancipation" - the fight scene
              "The First Commandment" - she attacks Jonas, as he orders that Jack and Connor be thrown into the vortex
              "Hathor" - shooting Hathor in the hot tub
              "The Serpent's Lair" - she bites Jack's hand
              "Into the Fire" - Sam attacks the guards (disarming them) taking her and Daniel away in Hathor's mock SGC (after Jack gets hosted)
              "Fair Game" - not exactly action, but when she catches up to Nirrti and threatens to shoot her if she doesn't give up
              "The Curse" - shooting at Osiris in the temple as Osiris is escaping
              "The Warrior" - not so much action, but I love the scene with Sam demonstrating the P90
              "The Other Side" - when she punches out one of the alien guys in the control room, just before SG1 escapes.
              "Prometheus" - Sam attacks the hijackers in the corridor
              "Homecoming" - Sam attacks Har'ak as he tries to escape with the crystal; the whole team actually in action in this bit
              "Off the Grid" - the team in leather fending off the Lucian Alliance bad guys
              "The Scourge" - the team in a line firing weapons on the bugs
              "The Quest" - punching out Ba'al (go Sam!!)

I'm sure there are more than these.
              Last edited by hedwig; 30 October 2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Woah, cool! I don't look for a specific season per se, but I only have the first 8
                Bummer! You can find it on YouTube though.
                Isn't there a fight scene between the team and Jaffa in season 7 "Homecoming" where Sam really kicks ****?

Oh, too late. Nice list Hedwig .
                Last edited by Lilac736; 30 October 2010, 09:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

And I need your help:
                  That's kind of a hard one. Sam doesn't tell people off that often (she's very polite). And she is usually the one doing whatever needs to be done to save their butts while Teal'c and Jack do most of the fighting.

Here's a few I can come up with:

Season 1
                  First Commandment - She punches a guy in the quary, and kicks a gun out of Jonas's hand at the end
                  Bloodlines - Daniel's not a soldier yet so she protects him and takes out a Jaffa patrol with a grenade
                  Hathor - She and Janet take back the base (she even beans Gen. Hammond on the head)

Season 2
                  In the Line of Duty - Sam (not quite herself) threatens everyone in the gateroom with a grenade
                  Show and Tell - Sam takes on the Retu when her dad is injured

Season 3
                  Seth - Sam takes down Seth with the hand device

Season 4
                  The Curse - Sam takes on Osiris (and loses)

Season 5
                  The Fifth Man - Sam calls Simmons on his snooping activities
                  Beast of Burden - Sam plans and executes a rescue of Jack and Daniel
                  Wormhole X-Treme - She leads a SWAT team and we don't actually see the take down, but she and Daniel tie up and NID agent
                  Desperate Measures - Sam fights back when she's kidnapped, and takes a guard out when she tries to escape
                  48 Hours - She has lots of confrontations with McKay and she tells him to "go suck on a lemon"

Season 6
                  Nightwalkers - Sam backhands Jonas and takes out the compromised NID agents with a zat
                  Prometheus - Sam takes on the hijackers before locking herself in the storage closet
                  Paradise Lost - Sam yells at Dr. Lee
                  Forsaken - Sam ties up Corso then she's taken out by Pender

Season 7
                  Avenger 2.0 - Sam takes on a Jaffa patrol by herself (using the big gun)
                  Evolution 2 - Sam leads the team that infiltrates Anubis's base and they take on a Super Soldier to escape (Sam is knocked unconscious)
                  Death Knell - Sam takes on the Super Soldier

Season 8
                  Lockdown - Sam takes down a bunch of SFs (again, not quite herself)
                  End Game - Sam takes out a trust agent with her hands tied behind her back
                  Gemini - RepliCarter shoots up the gateroom and beats a bunch of people up escaping the Alpha site
                  Reckoning 1 - RepliCarter kills Yu
                  Reckoning 2 - Sam tells Baal to help and play nice; RepliCarter takes out Daniel

I don't know Seasons 9 & 10 or Atlantis very well. So someone else will have to help you with those.

Hope some of that is useful.

EDIT: I knew hedwig would beat me with a list.
                  Last edited by hlndncr; 30 October 2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Also:

Season 7, "Orpheus" - team takes on enemy Jaffa in slave encampment in attempt to rescue Teal'c, Bra'tac, Rya'c and Raknor, and Daniel and Sam ring up to the ship and disable it.

Season 9, "Stronghold" - team takes on enemy Jaffa, while rescuing Teal'c, and Mitchell in his anger over his friend dying back in the hospital, boldly rushes up the hill to the mothership, with Sam and Daniel right behind him.

"Ark of Truth" - team takes on invading enemy Ori soldiers on Dakara just as they've unearthed what they thought was the Ark.

"Continuum" - shoot out with Qetesh's Jaffa in Time device chamber.
                    Last edited by hedwig; 30 October 2010, 11:39 AM. Reason: adding "Continuum"

Comment

48 Hours - She has lots of confrontations with McKay and she tells him to "go suck on a lemon"
                      She also tells McKay she hates him in one of the Redemption Episoeds (I think it's the begining of the second part).
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

Just popping my head in and saying hi...and WOW new thread...I haven't been on for ages, obviously. Thread weren't version 2 then
                        sigpic
                        sig by jasminaGo -THANK YOU

Comment

First, *hugs* to everyone who his having a rough time. I'm not good with words - and I trust my English even less in those times - but know that you all have my love and that my thoughts are with you.

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          What lovely picspam! So...we've all agreed on Saturday, November 20 for Shipsgiving, right?

I'll let TrueRomantic know so she can finish the invitations...

We'll post the invite, sig and avatar as soon as they're ready! In the meantime, please spread the word to other S/J Shippers!

Ooooohhhh!!! I love our holidays!!!
                          I love our holidays too! They make me happy. You know, not having to worry about anything for a change except Sam & Jack. <3

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          So Im doing a SG-1 rewatch to get myself back in the stargate mood and I'm on season 4 episode 6: window of opportunity and I gotta tell you these earlier episodes of SG-1 are just great. I especially like woo cause of that BHK Jack gives Sam. And plus it's fun seeing jack do some cool things in those time loops. Here's a question: Window of Opportunity aired after Divide and Conquer where Jack and Sam Admit that they "care about each other alot more than they're suppose to" and do you think it was a deliberate part on the writers job to have two Shippy episodes back to back?
                          I actually noticed and wondered the same thing. o.ô
                          Was it planned to have a kiss right after D&C?

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          In memory of our Cags's Charles.

Meaning of Life Stuff
                          Beautiful. Read and reviewed.

Yeah but Kynthia was a mistake; Laira was a convenience; and Kerry was a rebound. His serious, long-term relationships are smart, indepent, mechanically inclined women who also happen to be tall and blond.
                          Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                          I was just going to say the same. Jack only marries the blonds
                          So much for hopping - I'm a brunette.

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                          Thank you - Going to watch it again! I had completly forgotten that scene!
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Just stopping by.

Becoming friends (with a spark):

Comment

Thanks for the lists!! I'll try to make sth good of them
                              (hlndncr, feel greened, GW won't let me )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackSnakeskinner View Post
                                Just popping my head in and saying hi...and WOW new thread...I haven't been on for ages, obviously. Thread weren't version 2 then
                                We broke the previous thread ... so GW gave us a new one last December ... and we're closing in on 1,000 pages before a year has passed.

Comment

Working...
                                X