Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls in*

Ahhh...how I love old fashioned fanfic... The Lines of Duty ...must say it is VERY long(novel length), but so worth it.

*runs around in circles*

Evolution: Aww...awesome episode! I really loved the end of it too..."lunch"
    sigpic

Comment

Shippers, this is new old news and I'm happy to share it with those who may not have seen it before...

Excerpt from Synopsis of Threads on the Stargate Official MGM website:

Spoiler:
      On Earth, Carter receives disturbing news: Her father's Tok'ra symbiote, Selmak, is dying, and he doesn't have the strength needed to prevent Jacob from dying during the process. She also feels she might be making a big mistake with this marriage to Pete and goes to O'Neill's house to tell him "something important." Finding O'Neill in cozy repose with beautiful CIA Agent Johnson, however, stops her and she excuses herself from the awkward moment. Agent Johnson realizes what's really going on and tells O'Neill to admit that he has feelings for Carter. Furthermore, Johnson says, because Air Force rules and regulations bar O'Neill from fraternizing with a direct subordinate, he should consider retiring. Elsewhere, Jacob gives Carter a similar speech. O'Neill arrives and is there for Carter as Jacob/Selmak dies and tells her he will he always be with her. Carter cancels her wedding to Pete.

Here's the link to the page
      http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2655/index.html

Excerpt from Grace synopsis
      Spoiler:
      O'Neill finally appears and encourages Carter not to give up and suggests that there might be a chance for them to be together. They even share a subconscious kiss. At Stargate Command, O'Neill is worried that Carter is 18 hours past due for contact. Daniel proposes a plan to check out all the stargates along the Prometheus' route, because the Tok'ra don't have an available ship. The plan fails. Teal'c notices O'Neill's grief and suggests to him that he has deeper feelings for Carter than he admits. Back aboard the Prometheus, Grace appears blowing bubbles, giving Carter an idea. If she can manipulate the sub-light engines, she can create a hyperspace bubble around the ship, protecting it from the cloud's harmful effects, thereby freeing the Prometheus. She hails the alien vessel, which turns out also to be trapped in the cloud, and offers to use the bubble to help them as well if they return her crew. The crew reappears on the Prometheus. Carter's plan works, and both ships exit the cloud. Now freed, the alien ship retreats. Back at Stargate Command, Carter awakens from a four-day coma brought on by a massive concussion aboard the Prometheus. O'Neill is at her bedside. With Carter's feelings for him awakened, could they have a future together outside of the Stargate program?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
        Shippers, this is new old news and I'm happy to share it with those who may not have seen it before...

Excerpt from Synopsis of Threads on the Stargate Official MGM website:

Spoiler:
        On Earth, Carter receives disturbing news: Her father's Tok'ra symbiote, Selmak, is dying, and he doesn't have the strength needed to prevent Jacob from dying during the process. She also feels she might be making a big mistake with this marriage to Pete and goes to O'Neill's house to tell him "something important." Finding O'Neill in cozy repose with beautiful CIA Agent Johnson, however, stops her and she excuses herself from the awkward moment. Agent Johnson realizes what's really going on and tells O'Neill to admit that he has feelings for Carter. Furthermore, Johnson says, because Air Force rules and regulations bar O'Neill from fraternizing with a direct subordinate, he should consider retiring. Elsewhere, Jacob gives Carter a similar speech. O'Neill arrives and is there for Carter as Jacob/Selmak dies and tells her he will he always be with her. Carter cancels her wedding to Pete.

Here's the link to the page
        http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2655/index.html

Excerpt from Grace synopsis
        Spoiler:
        O'Neill finally appears and encourages Carter not to give up and suggests that there might be a chance for them to be together. They even share a subconscious kiss. At Stargate Command, O'Neill is worried that Carter is 18 hours past due for contact. Daniel proposes a plan to check out all the stargates along the Prometheus' route, because the Tok'ra don't have an available ship. The plan fails. Teal'c notices O'Neill's grief and suggests to him that he has deeper feelings for Carter than he admits. Back aboard the Prometheus, Grace appears blowing bubbles, giving Carter an idea. If she can manipulate the sub-light engines, she can create a hyperspace bubble around the ship, protecting it from the cloud's harmful effects, thereby freeing the Prometheus. She hails the alien vessel, which turns out also to be trapped in the cloud, and offers to use the bubble to help them as well if they return her crew. The crew reappears on the Prometheus. Carter's plan works, and both ships exit the cloud. Now freed, the alien ship retreats. Back at Stargate Command, Carter awakens from a four-day coma brought on by a massive concussion aboard the Prometheus. O'Neill is at her bedside. With Carter's feelings for him awakened, could they have a future together outside of the Stargate program?
        Thanks Nell, this may be old but it is new to me. This made my day. Straight from the MGM site, even they are shippers.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Hi, I have a question for you. I don't know if you discussed this before (I'm trying to catch up with the whole thread, but ... 411 pages, honestly I skipped a few). Ever since watching "Affinity" for the first time Jack's "I wouldn't be here." statement is bugging me. What's your interpretation? Are there any official explanations? If you talked about this before, maybe you can just post me a link. Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Shippers, it is my sad task to pass on some terrible news. Cags's husband, Charles, died suddenly yesterday. He was a lovely man and devoted father. I'm lost for words.

Messages for Cags are welcome on the MWHS thread (link under my sig)

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Shippers, it is my sad task to pass on some terrible news. Cags's husband, Charles, died suddenly yesterday. He was a lovely man and devoted father. I'm lost for words.

Messages for Cags are welcome on the MWHS thread (link under my sig)
              Oh my gosh, I'm so...thanks Jumble for this. Sending my love and support ot Cags and Ben.
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Oh my gosh, I'm so...thanks Jumble for this. Sending my love and support ot Cags and Ben.
                It's never, never easy to lose a loved one. Even more devastating when it happens suddenly. Will think good thoughts for the family.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Posting this because I think we all need it. Especially Cags.

(this is first time adding a pic - snurched from GW)
                  Attached Files

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone *waves*

Bad day venting...
                      Spoiler:
                      I haven't been here since Monday, I missed coming here! Yesterday was a stressful day. My car broke down on the way to work, had to wait an hour for a tow truck on the side of the interstate, with cars zooming past at 60 mph, and my phone was down to one bar!! Arrg! So now, $600 later, my car is running again and I binged on ice cream. And I watched Rocky Horror Glee... all is better for now!

This foxy fella loves this hot geek

Comment

Hey, I just realized my rank went up to Second Lieutenant... yay me!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/sg104-0020-2.gif
                          Cute!

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                          Hey, I just realized my rank went up to Second Lieutenant... yay me!
                          Congrats!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            oh no.....

(((((cags and ben))))))

Comment

OT:
                              Spoiler:

we're also preparing for the worst with regards to my dad.....he's got gout in both feet (no flare-ups that I know of).....osteoarthritis brought on by the gout in both feet.....a bad hip...diabetes....and to top it all off he got melanoma cancer which he waited till the lump under his arms was the size of a baseball before getting it looked at......the pills Roswell gave him weren't working....he was supposed to start traditional chemo treatments on the 19th but his platelet count was too low so they had to do a platelet infusion and they're gonna try again on nov. 2nd for his first traditional chemo treatment......he says he's gonna fight with everything he's got but my worry is that with all his other problems that his body doesn't have much left to fight with....

so I've been looking at funeral homes though the only one that has the actual prices on their website is Amigone......I'll have to call or email the others to see if they can fax me a price list....he's opted for cremation.....which is the cheapest option.....and since around Vatican 2 is perfectly OK as long as the cremains are interred in a cemetery (usually in a columbarium or cremation garden)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:

we're also preparing for the worst with regards to my dad.....he's got gout in both feet (no flare-ups that I know of).....osteoarthritis brought on by the gout in both feet.....a bad hip...diabetes....and to top it all off he got melanoma cancer which he waited till the lump under his arms was the size of a baseball before getting it looked at......the pills Roswell gave him weren't working....he was supposed to start traditional chemo treatments on the 19th but his platelet count was too low so they had to do a platelet infusion and they're gonna try again on nov. 2nd for his first traditional chemo treatment......he says he's gonna fight with everything he's got but my worry is that with all his other problems that his body doesn't have much left to fight with....

so I've been looking at funeral homes though the only one that has the actual prices on their website is Amigone......I'll have to call or email the others to see if they can fax me a price list....he's opted for cremation.....which is the cheapest option.....and since around Vatican 2 is perfectly OK as long as the cremains are interred in a cemetery (usually in a columbarium or cremation garden)
                                ((((hugs))))

Comment

Working...
                                X