Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
    Read my mind! Something else this reminds me of - I'm just re-reading Stitches and this is soooooo cute (I'm being a sap today....) If you haven't read it, go! Go read! What have you been doing all this time?!
    This is sooo much fun. I'm a knitter myself, so it's great fun to read about Jack's adventures in knitting. I'm up to Chapter 8, and looking forward to the rest, though it may take awhile given how many chapters there are. Thanks for the rec. I've never made socks, but I should try. My sister crocheted a pair of socks for me many years ago, and I wore them to work in Anchorage during the winter and people used to tease me about walking around the office in my purple socks. What can I say? They kept my feet warm!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Oh I dunno. I might find that all a bit odd actually. I mean, Michael Shanks was one thing and RDA being in it would be ok, but as a love interest of Helen's? I might get a bit confuzzled!
      I know that I used to be hesitant about Stargate actors on Sanctuary (heck, I didn't want to watch at first because I thought that I'd just keep seeing Sam! ), but the actors are so talented, and coupled with the fact that they know what the worries are, I don't think it'd be a problem with Rick and Amanda. (Of course, since I'd want to see Sam and Jack I probably would, but that's no fault of the actors. )
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        This is sooo much fun. I'm a knitter myself, so it's great fun to read about Jack's adventures in knitting. I'm up to Chapter 8, and looking forward to the rest, though it may take awhile given how many chapters there are. Thanks for the rec. I've never made socks, but I should try. My sister crocheted a pair of socks for me many years ago, and I wore them to work in Anchorage during the winter and people used to tease me about walking around the office in my purple socks. What can I say? They kept my feet warm!
        That fic (Stitches, didn't find the original post) is really cute! Made it up to chapter 7..
        And yes, I so have to start knitting again before winter
        sigpic

Comment

Fab! I'm glad you like it And it gets shippier as it goes on! Seriously a must for shippers, and anyone who likes team fic really. I've sneakily put it onto my work blackberry so that I can read it on my journey to and from work

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            They've got such great chemistry together, I'd love to see him on an episode of Sanctuary. As an old love interest for Magnus would just be a steamy bonus!
            and i want to SEE their steaminess together!!

i've brought it up to amanda on twitter, for the #tappingtuesday questions.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Well, let's think about this steaminess. Too MUCH steam, and they'll fog up the lens, and that would be counterproductive, now, wouldn't it?

Too little steam, and that's just boring.

It would have to be just the right amount of steam. Like what you get in a shower.

**whistles innocently and walks out of thread**
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

And did she answer????

Comment

And I'm sure if she answers you'll post it, yes...?

All she needs to do is grab him while he's up there shooting Facing Kate....
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Well, let's think about this steaminess. Too MUCH steam, and they'll fog up the lens, and that would be counterproductive, now, wouldn't it?

Too little steam, and that's just boring.

It would have to be just the right amount of steam. Like what you get in a shower.

**whistles innocently and walks out of thread**
                    so, according to your calculations, you feel sam and jack should take a shower together?

great math!!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

And did she answer????
                      not yet. amanda's also taking facebook questions, so the odds on having any of my questions answered are even smaller.

(too many ppl love amanda )
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        And I'm sure if she answers you'll post it, yes...?

All she needs to do is grab him while he's up there shooting Facing Kate....
                        i promise i'll post it, if she answers!!

and on the grabbing, YES!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

so, according to your calculations, you feel sam and jack should take a shower together?

great math!!
                          Hey! I said I was whistling INNOCENTLY!

But if they want to, I wouldn't, you know, complain or anything. Nope. Not me. I'M just hanging around the thread, throwing out suggestions. It's MATH, really, right? Not so far away from trigonometry or calculus. Or Biology, or chemistry.

So--this is SCHOOL we're talking about. I'm not being suggestive at ALL, right?

**whistles some more**

sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I have going to start reading Stiches and I'm on Ch. 30 of Beyond the Night. Fanfic makes me happy

But if they want to, I wouldn't, you know, complain or anything. Nope. Not me. I'M just hanging around the thread, throwing out suggestions. It's MATH, really, right? Not so far away from trigonometry or calculus. Or Biology, or chemistry.

**whistles some more**

Since when is school innocent?

We are all "innocent" here
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

**whistles some more**

so, according to your new and improved calculations, you think sam and jack should be having *** in the shower, only to quickly leave said shower and have *** on the bed?

your math skills are amazing!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I have going to start reading Stiches and I'm on Ch. 30 of Beyond the Night. Fanfic makes me happy
                                I have to read both...I'm actually rereading Small Favors thus that will take a while.

Plus I just crawled on the couch with such an interesting bok...it's called Advertising and intergrated brand promotion *yawns*
                                I dislike school....

Since when is school innocent?

We are all "innocent" here
                                And suddenly I like school again..."innocent" school is always good. Certainly seeing I'm VERY innocent

+ = = +

And I could have thrown this ..."wrong" smiley in somewhere too(I bet Jack likes it) .....

smileys by Mala and Zuz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X