Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Nunite.

Oh now I'm gonna have to go off and write my own Threads Jack/Jacob scene because I'm all inspired.

Night all.
    Yay!!

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
    First-- Exactly!! I really try not to think about it but whenever I think about the 3rd movie not being made i feel like they really just wasted the opportunity to resolve the Sam/Jack issue that we shippers have been asking for like ever. I mean how long does it take to shoot a kissing scene and...

... well, that could take a while depending on, you know...

Wow. I just worked myself out of a rant and into the gutter.

I love this thread

The power of this thread still amazes me

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Well, for all I care they could just shoot them entering a storage closet...

Because this woman is crazy about this man and we all know they are .
    I would be ok with that *giggles*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Although I have to say that I've heard rumors that they're making another Top Gun--and isn't Tom Cruise somewhere around 75 or so years old? Ha ha ha ha.

As AT says, "Never say never."

FAITH! BELIEVE! FAITH! BELIEVE!
      I just have a bad feeling that if the movie is made, there will be no Resolution. TPTB want to make everyone happy, even those crazy non-shippers... I hope I am wrong... I'd love a scene with the 2 of them waking up in bed together... not like a "morning after" but like a nice comfortable morning with a couple who have been together for years!

Comment

Although I have to say that I've heard rumors that they're making another Top Gun--and isn't Tom Cruise somewhere around 75 or so years old? Ha ha ha ha.
        Okay, so here is the answer to your earlier comment! Perhaps Teal'c would suggest the movie TOP GUN for movie night, because it's about the Air Force fighter pilots... since he works for the Air Force and is himself a pilot, I can see him being interested. He may also want to ask O'neill if it's close to the real deal, since he probably went through similar training is his Academy days.

And then, right in the middle, that steamy love scene with Tom Cruise and Kelly McGills.

Oneill, have you had such instructors when you were at the Academy??
        D'oh!
        *blushes*
        wow, maybe I'll join!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          I just have a bad feeling that if the movie is made, there will be no Resolution. TPTB want to make everyone happy, even those crazy non-shippers... I hope I am wrong... I'd love a scene with the 2 of them waking up in bed together... not like a "morning after" but like a nice comfortable morning with a couple who have been together for years!
          i think the writers will give us what we want and remember if the next movie is made it will probably be the last SG1 movie so they dont have to worry about a fan backlash from non shippers.
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

i'm listening to a blog radio interview with amanda (about sanctuary), and the interviewer asks her if she'd consider having richard dean anderson on. she said yes, and that they'd actually tried to get him when they were doing the webisodes (he was going to play a very old protege), but some scheduling probs messed it up.

but she then said he could be an old love interest of magnus'!!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i'm listening to a blog radio interview with amanda (about sanctuary), and the interviewer asks her if she'd consider having richard dean anderson on. she said yes, and that they'd actually tried to get him when they were doing the webisodes (he was going to play a very old protege), but some scheduling probs messed it up.

Oh, my gosh! That would be so awesome! I so would not care if it's not Jack and Sam, just to see Rick and Amanda together would be wonderful! I loved when Michael Shanks was on Sanctuary, and I love that she makes comments that Rick could be Helen's previous love interest!
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Must I say they never solved the Picard & Crusher relationship? Even though they had the perfect opportunity in season 7 - or in the movies...

But yeah, I have faith.

*taps foot*

I'm waiting.

Well, for all I care they could just shoot them entering a storage closet...

Because this woman is crazy about this man and we all know they are .
                Ummm.

Storage closet

Gotta love Amanda. A part of her will forever be Samantha Carter
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  so on Friday I took advantage of the amazon special Where all of the seasons of SG-1 were 14 bucks a piece. So I gotta ask when I get them which shippy episode should start off with?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    so on Friday I took advantage of the amazon special Where all of the seasons of SG-1 were 14 bucks a piece. So I gotta ask when I get them which shippy episode should start off with?
                    Children of the Gods. And then just go in order from there.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I would so enjoy that episode of Sanctuary if Rick came on the show. That would give sanctuary a HUGE Ratings Boost. That and I would love to have seen a scene between Rick, Amanda and Michael. They all had good chemistry with one another.

Comment

Children of the Gods. And then just go in order from there.
                        Yeah, cause they're all shippy...right?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        I would so enjoy that episode of Sanctuary if Rick came on the show. That would give sanctuary a HUGE Ratings Boost. That and I would love to have seen a scene between Rick, Amanda and Michael. They all had good chemistry with one another.
                        They did, which is one reason I love SG-1 so! Team chemistry!

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if they had a steamy love scene. Then we could recolorize her hair and call it movie 3. I'd be satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            Wouldn't it be great if they had a steamy love scene. Then we could recolorize her hair and call it movie 3. I'd be satisfied.
                            Except it would be hard for her to say, "Oh Jack!" And for him to say "Oh, Sam!" Or whatever it is they would *ahem* say.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

That would be so cool!

Except it would be hard for her to say, "Oh Jack!" And for him to say "Oh, Sam!" Or whatever it is they would *ahem* say.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Jack called Jacob Dad in Seth with absolutely no reaction from him:

[Carter is looking through a microscope as she works on an open earpiece.]

Carter?

It'll work, sir, assuming Dad's right.

(to Jacob) Dad?

JACOB: If the jolt is big enough it'll work, but you'll have to stay under the nish'ta control long enough for it to spread through all your tissues. Otherwise it'll regain a strong hold in your body.
                                Thanks for posting this! I've read so many fanfics where Jack calls Jacob "Dad", but I've had a hard time spotting this in the eps. I was beginning to wonder if it was just fanon until you cited this scene.

I love how Jacob reacts in such a nonchalant way. Nice comparison to his reaction to Pete calling him "Dad".

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Amen to that!

I already made the cover of the movie 3 DVD:
                                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...skoct61009.jpg
                                Oh, I love this. Bring on movie 3!

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                I read the interview with Amanda and Wood and her view is that, although she'd be willing if they ever called, as she put it, the window is definitely closing. Made a bit sad actually
                                I read that interview, too. Made me a bit sad, but keep in mind a couple of things:

1. Brad Wright hasn't given up and has a Plan B, as reported by Joe Mallozzi. Joe has mentioned a number of times in recent blogs that he feels fairly positive that it will happen.

2. As leiasky mentioned, The Hobbit has been greenlit a few days ago. From what I've read, Warner Brothers is splitting the bill with MGM on that one. How this plays out vis a vis the SG1 movie, I am not sure, but I figure that if MGM has been able to finally find money to move The Hobbit forward, then all is not lost, right? Think positive

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Just because.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...dvdquality.gif

Will never get enough of seeing this kiss
                                Me neither

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                Actually, I think quite the opposite. Brad has already taken pains to mention that he's writing a romantic scene for Sam and Jack, and I do think that if the movie goes ahead, and that it's the last one, then he'll want to wrap up that arc.

I totally agree with the waking-up-in-bed scenario where they are comfortable together... like an old married couple. In some ways, I would prefer it over a "morning after" scene, as crazy as that sounds!

Oooh, REALLY?? I would LOVE to see that happen! Wouldn't it be too late for season 3, though? I may be wrong, but aren't they almost finished with season 3 production? Please tell me I'm wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X