Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I've been lurking for some time now and just decided to drop in. I'm quite new to this stuff, so please excuse me if some things don't work or look a bit odd .
    I've been watching Stargate since it first aired (seen the movie in cinema) and been a shipper since "The Broca Divide"! I've been watching till season 5, after that I moved and had no cable access anymore... Got seriously hooked again a few years ago, after buying all seasons on DVD. Just kept going after this (Ark of Truth, Continuum, SGA).
    I started rewatching SG1 recently; had a little time on hand because of a torn tigament.
    And what can I say, the last episode I saw was Crystal Skull. Perfect timing Pol.
    Hey! Welcome to the thread Lilac.

*hands you some cookies*

+ + BD =
    (Does someone have a gutter smiley that would fit better? )
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      Hi Guys,
      I've been lurking for some time now and just decided to drop in. I'm quite new to this stuff, so please excuse me if some things don't work or look a bit odd .
      I've been watching Stargate since it first aired (seen the movie in cinema) and been a shipper since "The Broca Divide"! I've been watching till season 5, after that I moved and had no cable access anymore... Got seriously hooked again a few years ago, after buying all seasons on DVD. Just kept going after this (Ark of Truth, Continuum, SGA).
      I started rewatching SG1 recently; had a little time on hand because of a torn tigament.
      And what can I say, the last episode I saw was Crystal Skull. Perfect timing Pol.
      Welcome!!

Here is your welcome present.

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Welcome!!

Here is your welcome present.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...Grace_Kiss.gif
        Huh, you must have made that with the same gif maker I did, 'cause now I'm watching it in stereo. Or is that synchro? We even used the same name. Weird.

Snurtching is fine, but it's always nice to credit the snurtch-ee. Some work did go into it, small as it might be.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I thought I would post this Sam music video I found in YouTube because it's got some Sam and Jack in it. It's about Sam trying to find her man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKqbirZcKw&feature=related

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            And fluff, and angst, flutter, flangst, and whatever else Sam and Jack makes you happy.

And you know what makes me happy?

Spoiler:
            I'm writing a Glinda story! Inspiration just struck! Huzzah!

Just had to say that. Return to your regularly scheduled shipping.
            Yippee - how is it OT - cos fanfic helps keeps those shipper fires burning. (Apart from the steep learning curve re quilting in the Glinda stories...)

And Welcome Lilac
            Last edited by Fluffy17; 07 October 2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

This is the second of the four stories in my Continuum AU. (I linked to the first one yesterday.) As before, this is Continuum. Warning for canonical death of characters in the Continuum verse!

In this universe, Jack O'Neill has the life he's always wanted. Doesn't he?

Black Ops: http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/363456.html
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thank you all so much for the warm and lovley welcome.

I wrote that Campfire after having the cast removed from my hand (torn ligament).
                Pol you had a torn ligament in your hand!? How did this happen?

Just a little word about episodes to hook your friends, 1969 really is a good one, but I like to show them one of my all time favourites: Paradise Lost. It has Jack, Jack and Maybourne and a lot of Sam angst. It lacks a bit in the team department, but that's ok. Oh and there is no Daniel, but in the good old days my friends and I really loved Parker Lewis, so Jonas usually works.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                  This is the second of the four stories in my Continuum AU. (I linked to the first one yesterday.) As before, this is Continuum. Warning for canonical death of characters in the Continuum verse!

In this universe, Jack O'Neill has the life he's always wanted. Doesn't he?

Black Ops: http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/363456.html

I like this piece quite a lot. It's just different enough from the reality we know but similar enough to be enjoyable. I had a lot of trouble with the believability of the first piece but this second one is quite good
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                    Happy 21st LC. Enjoy this time in your life. I mean that. Be safe, have fun, and treat yourself to super shippy eps!
                    watched Lost City Parts 1 and 2, Point of view, Death Knell and Heroes Part 2.

Comment

here's a question: Do you guys think Jack was the reason why sam started wearing leather jackets?
                      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 10 October 2010, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        here's a question: Do you guys think Jack was the reason why sam started wearing leather jackets?
                        I think her motorcycle was the reason she started wearing them. Not to mention the fact that she looks all kinds of fine in leather.

But it might have something to do with the fact that Sam knows Jack thinks Sam looks all kinds of fine, but I kinda doubt it. I'm not sure that Sam's that needy.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          No. I'm sure she was wearing leather long before she met Jack. She loves riding motorcycles, which I'm sure she was doing long before she met Jack, and apparently wearing leather while riding motorcycles is something of a requirement (though not always). May not be the best of reasons, but that's my reason.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            I like this piece quite a lot. It's just different enough from the reality we know but similar enough to be enjoyable. I had a lot of trouble with the believability of the first piece but this second one is quite good
                            Thank you!

This is what Jack wanted. No tragedy, no sacrifice. And none of the things that have filled his life. A happy life, not an extraordinary one.
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              No. I'm sure she was wearing leather long before she met Jack. She loves riding motorcycles, which I'm sure she was doing long before she met Jack, and apparently wearing leather while riding motorcycles is something of a requirement (though not always). May not be the best of reasons, but that's my reason.
                              It is the way I see her riding them. Fast and Hard.

sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                It is the way I see her riding them. Fast and Hard.

I'm going to stay out of the gutter here. Yep.
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X