X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scjon

references.....Why? Why?
    Because TPTB are sadistic and know it irks the hell out of us S/J shippers.
    Remember, "Pete" is a four letter word.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Anybody have a good puking smilie? I wish I had one to insert here. One more mention of is two too many. How can Cam be torn between telling him or not as he really doesn't have a choice? The regulations are the regulations - right? Oh wait! No! They're only the regulations when it comes to ship. (insert sarcastic tone here).

Will this one due??

waterfall

Comment

Dropping in to talk in pictures again...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/%7Ewicke...01/misshim.jpg
          Wow ! Excellent ! Green jello on the way...
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

(((girl gater)))

my thoughts are with you and your family.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Need some help guys. Shipper help. I know not all of you have accounts on the SONY forum, however there's a thread there called "Sam and Jack [ The Shipper Thread ]" that's been started, and it needs HELP to get off the ground. Right now, it's got fewer than a quarter of the posts of the (gasp) ANTI SAM JACK thread.

So I implore you guys, grab accounts over there and drop a post in the bucket? Lets not let the nay sayers grab the gold on this one hey?

http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...ad.php?t=17479

Signing up is just like this forum. Easy and free - even if you don't stick around, just having some positive folks in there right now would be refreshing to see! Seeing threads like that is like finding a lost kitten with a broken leg - just can't let it go!

mini(the-depressed)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Myrth, that's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

omg that's so amazing. I actually started to tear up at it!!!
                  - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                  Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

thanks. just registered.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      It's from the UK version of one of the S8 Lowdowns, I think--it substituted for some of Pierre Bernard's participation, since they don't get Letterman there, as I remember.
                      No fair! I want to see it! Hey.....maybe someone could burn a DVD and give it to one of the Americans who's going to GABIT. Then, we could get copies made when they get back to this side of the pond! It wouldn't be a bad thing, would it? I mean, it's not available for purchase here.....

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Gah. Nevermind. I shouldn't have prattled on. Ignore me. Back to the ship!
                        Well, actually, I want to know too. If you think it's inappropriate for the thread, you could PM Sally and me......just sayin'.

Wonder who he's seeing now?

And to stay on-topic: Sam & Jack forever!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          But so far, I think it's fun watching their relationship evolve. And what's the first big problem? In-laws! And isn't it ironic that the in-law causing the problems is another DeLuise brother?????!!!!??
                          LOL!! I was thinking the same darn thing!! I can't help seeing AHH!! in his flooks. He gives me the chills.

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                            Will this one due??

waterfall

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              And you know what is really stupid?
                              Spoiler:
                              She dates this guy for 2- 3 weeks and they decide to tell him about the stargate. Three weeks! You don't tell a casual bf or gf about the goverments most top seceret base. I can't believe they gave her persmission to tell Pete when she couldn't even tell her dying Dad what she was doing. If he couldn't accept her without knowing what she did, then he wasn't the right man for her.
                              spoilers for s9's stronghold

Spoiler:
                              and the stupidity will get worse. i know we've talked about this spoiler before, but it goes with the stupidity of chimera.

from http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/9x13.shtmlhere

Now, Ferguson is dying. A piece of shrapnel has caused an inoperable brain aneurism, and he has only days or weeks to live. Bitter and alone, Ferguson turns to his successful friend in his last days -- and wants Cameron to breach security regulations and tell him about his top-secret work at Cheyenne Mountain. Carter relates to Mitchell's dilemma, confessing that even had she not received clearance, she might have eventually told her father Jacob and Pete Shanahan about her work anyway.

again, WHY!? didn't pete getting told everything *after he'd spied on her* come off bad enough? now more damage to sam.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                spoilers for s9's stronghold

Spoiler:

again, WHY!? didn't pete getting told everything *after he'd spied on her* come off bad enough? now more damage to sam.
                                Yeah, there's no way to put a positive spin on that. The character's gone, but Sam is still being made to look foolish.

Comment

Working...
                                X