This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn
    JM just posted this reply on the Ask Joe thread in regards to Ex Deus Machina

Spoiler:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MedusA
    Joe, mate, top job on Ex Deus Machina. Now, down to business, highlight below for a question regarding the aforementioned epode. Those of you not into spoilers, I suggest you move on

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
    That little tid bit of information Sam gave to Agent Barret regarding her single/not singleness, is that all we'll be getting on that issue this season, or can we expect a bit of elaboration?

PS. nice to see you and Paul on the season 8 special features.

His Answer was "That's it for now."

Hmm :-(
    Well, after letting JM drive me nuts online for about two months, I believe I can interpret that remark. Of course, there are several different interpretations. They could include:

Spoiler:

A. That's all I have to say about that.
    B. That's all til Friday.
    C. That's all for that ep.
    D. That's all til the second half of S9.
    E. I don't want to answer that question.
    F. I don't want to answer that question because if I drive you nuts, I'm certain you'll tune in.

There may be more that I haven't yet considered. So, you see, those words have many possible meanings, probably none of them bad long-term.
    (* Sticks fingers in ears, skips away singing: "La-la-la-la, I can't hear you, Joe!" *)

Comment

Nell, honey, take a deep breath and relax. You're not alone; we'll get through this together. (((((big hug)))))

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Well, after letting JM drive me nuts online for about two months, I believe I can interpret that remark. Of course, there are several different interpretations. They could include:

Spoiler:

A. That's all I have to say about that.
        B. That's all til Friday.
        C. That's all for that ep.
        D. That's all til the second half of S9.
        E. I don't want to answer that question.
        F. I don't want to answer that question because if I drive you nuts, I'm certain you'll tune in.

There may be more that I haven't yet considered. So, you see, those words have many possible meanings, probably none of them bad long-term.
        (* Sticks fingers in ears, skips away singing: "La-la-la-la, I can't hear you, Joe!" *)
        ((((sg-1fanintn)))) Thanks for finding the silver lining that I failed to see!!! My reasoning powers were compromised at the mere hint of negativity on JM's part!!! So, let's see what
        Spoiler:
        hidden Shippy message that Sam and Jack's phone call will reveal!!! I just hope that we hear Jack's voice on the other end. His face whilst he speaks will be the best.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
          Nell, honey, take a deep breath and relax. You're not alone; we'll get through this together. (((((big hug)))))

Thanks, I forgot about the deep, cleansing breaths!!! Breathe in, breath out!! Breathe in, breathe out!! Whoa, a little lightheaded here!!! Steady, steady!!! Mmmm, better. I'm better!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            ((((sg-1fanintn)))) Thanks for finding the silver lining that I failed to see!!! My reasoning powers were compromised at the mere hint of negativity on JM's part!!! So, let's see what
            Spoiler:
            hidden Shippy message that Sam and Jack's phone call will reveal!!! I just hope that we hear Jack's voice on the other end. His face whilst he speaks will be the best.
            That's why I don't go to his thread any more. That's how I reacted to him too. This way works much better for me.

Comment

That's why I don't go to his thread any more. That's how I reacted to him too. This way works much better for me.
              Obviously I made a big mistake having them send me e-mail alerts from that thread and then I ... just ... get ... sucked... iiiinnnnnnn!!!

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Oh he's in a very talk ative mood tonight.

JM says, and this one doesn't need a spoiler tag...

Quote:
                Originally Posted by majorsal
                hi, joe,

here's a question i've wondered about for some time. do the writers of stargate consider the sam/jack relationship as a love story, or just two ppl that are attracted to one another, etc? i'm just trying to understand the whys and wherefores on this issue.

sally

JM - "Just two people who were drawn together by a mutual attraction that developed over time."

Comment

Oh he's in a very talk ative mood tonight.

JM says, and this one doesn't need a spoiler tag...

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by majorsal
                  hi, joe,

here's a question i've wondered about for some time. do the writers of stargate consider the sam/jack relationship as a love story, or just two ppl that are attracted to one another, etc? i'm just trying to understand the whys and wherefores on this issue.

sally

JM - "Just two people who were drawn together by a mutual attraction that developed over time."
                  Well, that sounds pretty positive to me.....since that's how most people fall in love!

Comment

Well, that sounds pretty positive to me.....since that's how most people fall in love!
                    Yep. You're right. That's how it happens. My hubby and I knew each other for 6 years before we started dating, dated 9 years before we got married and then had our first baby before our first anniversary (although she was a premmie!).

Yep - that's how most people fall in love (although hopefully most people don't take as long as Sam and Jack and me and my hubby!! Tee Hee :-) )

Comment

Sounds like a love story to me!!! Aw, Joe, you are too much!!!! One minute I'm mad at your seeming insensitivity and the next minute I wanna share Ben & Jerry's with ya!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lynn-JM said that"O'neill won't be making any reappearence this year" (2005). The second part of the season doesn't start until Jan. 2006. He's teasing us again or he calling Don Davis a lier!
                        sigpic

Comment

Teasing!!! Teasing, teasing, teasing!!!! Get away from that thread, ladies! It'll just keep you up at night!

Teasing! ALWAYS TEASING!

Comment

Night ladies! I'm going to read a little bit before I nod off!

P.S. Lynn, my PM is not working. Grrrrrr! I'll PM tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

JM just posted this reply on the Ask Joe thread in regards to Ex Deus Machina

Spoiler:

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by MedusA
                              Joe, mate, top job on Ex Deus Machina. Now, down to business, highlight below for a question regarding the aforementioned epode. Those of you not into spoilers, I suggest you move on

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                              That little tid bit of information Sam gave to Agent Barret regarding her single/not singleness, is that all we'll be getting on that issue this season, or can we expect a bit of elaboration?

PS. nice to see you and Paul on the season 8 special features.

His Answer was "That's it for now."

Hmm :-(
                              BUT
                              Spoiler:
                              for NOW.

i appreciate him giving us the headsup. but he also gave us something to hold onto. he could have just said that's it. but he added 'for now', and it made the difference. at least for me.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                i want to say something... i've noticed that shippers are preparing for a sam/jack phone convo. amanda never said they were going to *show* sam and jack sharing a phone convo, she only said they talk on the phone. as much as i HATE to burst anyone's hopes and dreams, i don't want to see another 'mobius' letdown with expectations that weren't lived up to. so, shippers, be prepared that the only phone convos between sam and jack are going to be hinted at or done off screen. forewarned is forearmed to me.

(((shippers)))

be prepared. stay strong. keep the hope.

joe's answers tonight actually made me feel *very* good about things.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X