This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    Sally I hope JM meant Sam and Jack.The one thing is if TPTB cannot get RDA to appear anymore TPTB probably have Sam's next Boyfriend ready to go.It's only a matter of Time before TPTB start bringing in the Guest star of the week for Sam until the next Pete is ready.
    Nooooooooo!!!!... if this happen i won´t see SG1 anymore...
    Cc_gIrL

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Sally I hope JM meant Sam and Jack.The one thing is if TPTB cannot get RDA to appear anymore TPTB probably have Sam's next Boyfriend ready to go.It's only a matter of Time before TPTB start bringing in the Guest star of the week for Sam until the next Pete is ready.

i know you're probably right, but...

*sticks fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAA

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Exactly! She's his "Impossible Dream"! And he doesn't even realize how out of his league he is! That's what makes it so funny.....and what will make Grace Under Pressure a real stitch!
        well, i'll depend on the shippers here to tell me if it's sam/jack friendly. meaning, can a HUGE shipper like myself take this ep? sam fan or not, i won't be able to take it if it's sam/mckay shippy.

so, shippers, we've got to look out for each other, and the UK shippers will have to tell the rest of us if we can handle it!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

amanda did a new interview, and it's NOT painful for shippers!

okay, it's not s/j shippy, but at least there wasn't any pro sam/pete stuff or devaluing sam/jack in favor of promoting sam/pete.

and there was a pic of alt sam and jack from moebius, with the caption -
          'tapping, with the much-missed richard dean anderson'.

and once again, amanda mentioned missing rda. it's always her that says nice things about rick!

here's the link for where to find the interview. it's from another thread on the forum.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=435

it really was nice to not go away from an interview depressed...

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Sally! I LMAO at the pic caption on pg 2 - although I was imagining a certain someone on the end of the line that Teal'c wouldn't have to blast with his staff weapon

And it's always good to see lots of pics of RDA. Let's face it, there's no shortage of S10 promo pics out there for mags to use, but they still like to put RDA in the shot. Seems as though they miss him too.
            sigpic

Comment

Heya guys, I've been reading a bit of negativity bout the
              Spoiler:
              McKay/Carter scene, i'm actually really looking forward to it I can't wait to see it!! I mean we know they'll never be together but he really really fancies her y not let him have his lil bit! At the ed o the day we all know (kind of) who sam's really with!

Also I'd love for you guys to read (and reiew i you would be so kind lol0) my story cabin ever it's set just after threads so obiously- actually there aren't many spoilers for threads.Lol just check it out i'm hoping you guys will love it- it's very funny and quirky (even i i do say so myself) please check it out andl et emknow what you think whilst I carry on trying to continue with mey meatier angsty fanfics. xxx

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2312645/1/

Comment

Hey all!

(((((SAM FAN)))))

Good to see ya!!!!

Majorsal - yeah I read that interview...not painful at all...and the RDA pics were soothing

Irish Chick - here's a quikfire list of where to find the various Stargate Intel things.

Forums - feel free to join - http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel
                Fanfiction - http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fanfiction
                More Fanfiction - http://intelfanfiction.bravehost.com

And the new, improved site will be up at the end of the month!

Gotta run
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi everybody !!
                  I 've read just about 4 or 5 posts and i don"t understand what's going on !
                  What's that story with Rodney and SAm ??? a SAm/Rodney ship ??
                  I only know a new episode which will air in January, I think, is the same kind of Grace episode, Grace under the pressure.
                  That's all I know !
                  Can anybody explain me the piece of news which make you "crazy" ???

Thanks !

SHIIIPPPP SAM AND JACKKK

Comment

hey sam fan just read yr story cabin fever ist was really good , loved daniels reaction,

thanks suekay ill check it out
                    so what up peps ??

Comment

Thanks Irish Chick I'm really glad you enjoyed it! (i'm irish too by the way! Yay!)

Josephine,
                      Spoiler:
                      McKay has a grace-esqe episode and like sam had the Jack illusion he has one of Sam and it looks hilarious I think they're both in a very confined space and i beliee the words "If your a figment of my imagination why aren't you topless" (or something like that anyway,)
                      Hope that helped!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Hi, where is everybody?

I do want to ask where to find JM's blog. I've read his Q and A thread, tho' not lately, guess I didn't register in my mind about the blog.
                        Look on the drop down menu under articles on the main GW page and you'll see a link for the 'blogs'. JM's can be found from there.

I've decided that Sam & Jack are together (or working towards being so). I would like to get on screen confirmation of this, but if RDA isn't coming back then I will have to make do with the off-screen relationship which I know is happening (thank heavens for fanfic and my over-active imagination).

If TPTB can't get RDA to come back at all, then I hope that they realise that they would be asking for trouble if they tried to pair Sam off with the guest star of the week or anyone else for that matter. The shippers would leave in droves and the no-romos who think that enough time has already been spent on Sam's love-life may also think that SG1 is turning into a soap opera and walk as well.

It isn't an ideal solution, and I still want resolution, but in a non-ideal world, it may be the best we can hope for.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hi shipper family!

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say hi. I'm on an attachment at work at the moment and am working silly hours which means I'm hardly ever home and when I am I'm sleeping! I haven't even been able to put my feet up and indulge in some sg1 or Sam & Jack ship....this job is killing me!

Will try and pop in for longer very soon

Hugs to all (((Shipper Family)))

Billie

Comment

ses110 I could not believe when I read this because I have been thinking the exact same thing. I mean for Joe to even hint that 8 years was not enough time to resolve the ship is ridiculous; they were lucky to get anything after season 6 ( I think that is how long RDA signed up for, I could be wrong). If they were going to resolve the ship they should have started in Season 7 instead of giving us Pete because by then RDA was down to a reduced schedule so the writing was on the wall. I hope they don't stoop to blaming the non-proper resolution on RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              amanda did a new interview, and it's NOT painful for shippers!

okay, it's not s/j shippy, but at least there wasn't any pro sam/pete stuff or devaluing sam/jack in favor of promoting sam/pete.

and there was a pic of alt sam and jack from moebius, with the caption -
                              'tapping, with the much-missed richard dean anderson'.

and once again, amanda mentioned missing rda. it's always her that says nice things about rick!

here's the link for where to find the interview. it's from another thread on the forum.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=435

it really was nice to not go away from an interview depressed...

sally
                              Hi Sally- maybe I'm over reacting-but on the fourth page of article AT states "BB and her character have a neat comfort level-sometimes even physical comfort level"-in one episode"We just sort of sat down and suddenly my arm was around him, it was really comfortable". What did she mean by that? Just friendly like comfort I hope?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                                Thanks Irish Chick I'm really glad you enjoyed it! (i'm irish too by the way! Yay!)

Josephine,
                                Spoiler:
                                McKay has a grace-esqe episode and like sam had the Jack illusion he has one of Sam and it looks hilarious I think they're both in a very confined space and i beliee the words "If your a figment of my imagination why aren't you topless" (or something like that anyway,)
                                Hope that helped!

OUAAAAAAAAA, Now I understand many of your reactions !!!
                                What a great and funny epidose, I already can't wait anymore for watching it !!!

Thank you very much Sam Fan for your explanations

Comment

Working...
                                X