Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynn-Have you had a chance to write anymore chapters?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      ((((Shippers))))
      I'll be away for a week on vacation starting tomorrow. I won't have access to a computer but I'm bringing Sally Malcolm's A Matter of Trust and some fanfiction to feed my SG-1 habit. I'll miss you all and I'll be wanting a highlights briefing when I return!!! Sam and Jack Forever!!!
      Nell,

You're going on vacation??? Where ya goin'? Somewhere fun?

Well I posted a nice long chapter of Instant Message late last night so you can take that with you too :-) I may even get another chap up before you get back ;-)

I got both of my Sally Malcolm books and my S8 DVD's but I think I leave the cellophane on the DVD's since I'm still mad about Threads! (Yeah I know I had my rant earlier in the day but I'm still mad about it :-P )

I think MGM should send everyone who bought the S8 box set a free disc with the full version of Threads on it. What does everyone think????

Class Action lawsuit anyone????

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Lynn-Have you had a chance to write anymore chapters?
        Why Trupi, as I just mentioned to Nell, yes I have :-) Chapter 8 is now up at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2537204/8/ and things are definitely starting to get interesting for Jack and Sam. Almost done with writing Chapter 9 too as I had a Doctors appt which took forever (don't they always) so instead of reading the magazines, I wrote :-)

Btw - How about them Yankees ????

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
          I think MGM should send everyone who bought the S8 box set a free disc with the full version of Threads on it. What does everyone think????

Class Action lawsuit anyone????
          You think we have a chance? You would know! If yes, I'm in!
          sigpic

Comment

You think we have a chance? You would know! If yes, I'm in!
            You have no chance of beating MGM in a lawsuit over this. They have the right to give you which ever version of their product they like. You simply have the right not to buy it.

Besides, even if you did have a chance at winning a lawsuit, all MGM needs to do is drag out the case as long as possible to make your court costs climb to the point where you either drop the lawsuit from the major debt yourself, or end up going bankrupt and are forced to end the case. It's a classic tactic used by large corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
              You have no chance of beating MGM in a lawsuit over this. They have the right to give you which ever version of their product they like. You simply have the right not to buy it.

Besides, even if you did have a chance at winning a lawsuit, all MGM needs to do is drag out the case as long as possible to make your court costs climb to the point where you either drop the lawsuit from the major debt yourself, or end up going bankrupt and are forced to end the case. It's a classic tactic used by large corporations.
              It was only a joke between me and Lynn!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Joe tried again. I give him props for that...The truth is and I've said it 100 times but it bears repeating...we knew that the Sam/Jack storyline would be backburner for this season...mainly because THERE'S NO JACK on screen (a fact for which I continue to mourn). BUT! his snarky humor aside regarding Kawalsky LOL, the truth is circumstances really do have a habit of changing.

So let's wait and see, hmmm? Let's not get all fatalistic here. Things can change. Plus we know they're together...we just won't necessarily see anything more on it this season. But there's always next season (I'm fairly certain there'll be a 10).

So...to recap. They're together. We won't see it. Yet. But circumstances have a habit of changing...and perhaps if RDA could be persuaded into making a few visits to the set...THAT would be classified as a "changing circumstance."

Please Rick? I'm beggin' here. I miss you dearly.
                i immediately took joe's comment to mean our sam/jack sam's love life thinger (even though the second thought was another boyfriend, etc), so i'll cling onto that hope. for another season. as always. *snort*

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

hey, i just celebrated a posting milestone, only for another to pop up.

shippers, welcome to my 4500th post!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Lets get this thread back on the first page! Good day everyone! Just caught up with yesterday's pages. Missed some good conversation and people. Glad to read you Oma! Come back soon! I'm busy with the kids so won't be around to much anymore soon, but will log in to see whats going on. I'm glad I taped the long version of "Threads". Won't buy the 8thS DVD without it. Maybe we can buy the UK version, which they said, would have the longer feature. Take care and keep shipping!
                    bye, trupi.

come back soon!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                      Congratulations Sally and many more posts!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                        Congrats Sally :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          I love that "review"! I bet mei mei would too! Sally, I've read it, and I think I know enough about you by now to say that you will definitely like it!

okay, i'll read it!

but i've completely forgotten who wrote it, what it's called, and where i can find it.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            Did anyone see the preview/trailer/ad for "Grace Under Pressure" Monday night? That plus the half page article on it in TV Guide make me wonder why they are pushing it so much. Have their been any previews on other future(i.e. January in the USA) SGA or SG-1 episodes?
                            are you saying that the scifi channel is promoting/highlighting an ep that won't air until january? and a sam-mckay shippy ep at that...

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                              There's a bit of discussion over at the RDA thread. It's about how attractive he is and how much we miss him. I am a proud GutterGal! Seeing as how we don't get to see him anymore on Stargate, we proudly relive those moments as much as we can. We admire him for his charity work, his amazing acting skills and his devotion to his daughter. Can't fault him for that!
                              mmmm.... richard.... my husband.

no, really.

I SAID REALLY!

mmmm..... richard.... *sighs*

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

hey guys whats the craic? ? ? can i ask a question of all u canadian /american shippers is stargate really popular over there and the cast or is it like a cult show its hard to tell from over here??

Comment

Working...
                                X