Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stick to the Prometheus, mainly cause I used to have a ship with that name in an RPG once, ages ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      There are two scenes where you can clearly see the blue bolts of the Asgard weapons. (One is just before it takes off for Anubis I think)
      I've looked over that battle scene like mad trying to see if Asgard weapons were used. Could you be more specific about when you saw the blue bolts? If your video player has a time index I'd love to have the numbers so I can see for myself.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I think the Prometheus is an awesome ship. It's not perfect, but I does what we need it to do. I also think the F-302s are very cool too. If I had to choose alien ships I would choose the Seberus, an Al'kesh, the O'Neill, the "Grace" ship, and any Tollan ship (I know we haven't seen them but I bet they're cool).

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
          I've looked over that battle scene like mad trying to see if Asgard weapons were used. Could you be more specific about when you saw the blue bolts? If your video player has a time index I'd love to have the numbers so I can see for myself.
          Around 32:07 when the Prometheus is entering combat, you can see the twin pulses shooting from the Prometheus to the left of the screen.

Then again around 33:35 you can see it firing into the top-right of the screen. You can see there's two seperate sources of fire, one near the front, and one further back.

Comment

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! not this discussion again!!!! LOL. I dont understand why this is such an issue! lol. here's a question. does anyone know what the purpose of the big spike on osiris' ship in "Curse" was about?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
              Here's a question. does anyone know what the purpose of the big spike on osiris' ship in "Curse" was about?
              I think "he" was overcompensating for something.

Comment

Sorry, Teal'c, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Those weapons sure look (and sound) like conventional anti-aircraft weaponry with tracers. I'm not convinced. Besides, toward the end of the show, Walter says that they "expended all of their ordinance." How can you "run out of ordinance" if you have nothing to run out of? I suppose the Asgard could have given us special bullets, but somehow I doubt it.

Comment

I think "he" was overcompensating for something.
                  well considering "he" is now in a female body he would have to....never mind i dont even want to go there lol

Comment

Sorry, Teal'c, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Those weapons sure look (and sound) like conventional anti-aircraft weaponry with tracers. I'm not convinced. Besides, toward the end of the show, Walter says that they "expended all of their ordinance." How can you "run out of ordinance" if you have nothing to run out of? I suppose the Asgard could have given us special bullets, but somehow I doubt it.
                    no no no no no no no no no! not this discussion again!!!! lol start a new thread! this is about all ships not just prommie and whether or not she has asgard weapons or not! lol (although to make myself a hypocrite and respond to that: i believe walter was refering specifically to the F-302's because hammond said how they couldnt take them back a board and they should go land at McMurdo)

Comment

this is about all ships not just prommie and whether or not she has asgard weapons or not!
                      Since flak weapons are colloquially known (in some circles) as pom-pom guns, does that make the argument over whether Prommie has pommie?
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Since flak weapons are colloquially known (in some circles) as pom-pom guns, does that make the argument over whether Prommie has pommie?
                        LOL

Comment

I believe Walter was refering specifically to the F-302's because Hammond said how they couldn't take them back aboard and they should go land at McMurdo.
                          I was talking about when Walter said that right before Hammond was about to ram Anubis's mothership.

Comment

Oh god no...NOT THIS DISCUSSION AGAIN!! Enough!I beg of you PLEASE!!!!Start a dedicated thread for this!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

O'Neill class mothership and the F-302

Comment

I really like those Goa'uld troop transport things that only appear very rarely and NO-ONE knows what they are called (yes that was a challenge, heh).
                                A million monkeys were given a million typewriters. It's called the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X