No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've heard lots of comments about Ben's lovely nose...his beautiful arms... his gorgeous bum...

*sorry, had a moment there*

But I have to say my fave feature of his has to be his lips *sigh*

so kissable...

*passes out*
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Well, I've heard lots of comments about Ben's lovely nose...his beautiful arms... his gorgeous bum...

*sorry, had a moment there*

But I have to say my fave feature of his has to be his lips *sigh*

so kissable...

*passes out*

There was a lot of focus on those lips in Farscape. Hovering but not touching Aryren's lips, close enough to feel the warmth but not touching her ear. It's amazing how high the sexual tension was between him and Ayren and how low the sexual activity was, yet it was one of the most erotic shows on TV IMHO. I loved every minute of it and no one had to take their clothes off.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

This thread rocks!!! Why doesn't it have 5-stars yet?

I can't wait for Ben! Stargate is the best show EVER!
        Liaison of F.O.R.D.
        Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Michelleb -- that leather shot is the best -- who needs a face -- although his is very nice! As I wrote on the MS dethroned thread -- I can handle 2 hunks in one show (please let me handle these 2 hunks!!) I say - bring em on!! They each bring something different -- well sexy they both are -- sigh -- it's going to be a long winter!!

Comment

Ooh, almost forgot -- since I'm at work and can't get to all the pics -- has someone posted any gnawing on his thumb pics? First time I ever wanted to be an appendage!! thanks -- wish they would leave me alone at work - can't they see I'm busy!!

Comment

hmmm maybe cold... but with both of them on the show in the summer... its gonna be a damned funnace
              sigpic

Comment

God help us....

I hope the writers didn't add him just for this, but they probably did.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

My one hope is to have one or several scenes with MS and BB working out in the gym - together!!! Please please please --

MS and BB can do such great angst scenes -- can you just imagine it?

Comment

oh god that would be wonderful, shirtless, or rather in tight tank tops, i think we'd need a few dozen bottles of o2 and lots and lots of drool buckets too

Originally posted by mtee1958
                    My one hope is to have one or several scenes with MS and BB working out in the gym - together!!! Please please please --

MS and BB can do such great angst scenes -- can you just imagine it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hell Yeah!!!
                      Sam....

Comment

ohhhhh hell. *faints* wonderful pic that man is sexy... leather is good and should be the newest fashion for the SG teams...

Originally posted by samjack4ever
                        Hell Yeah!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                          There was a lot of focus on those lips in Farscape. Hovering but not touching Aryren's lips, close enough to feel the warmth but not touching her ear. It's amazing how high the sexual tension was between him and Ayren and how low the sexual activity was, yet it was one of the most erotic shows on TV IMHO. I loved every minute of it and no one had to take their clothes off.
                          Oh, I know! I know I wanted to be Claudia's stand-in at those moments!!!

And I love the way they played up Ben's hunkishness! That shot of him in the PK uniform for the first time in "A Bug's Life"--whoa! They started with his sexy black boots and worked their way slowly up his whole gorgeous leather-covered body and by the time they got to that gorgeous face I thought I would swoon Not to mention all those lovely shots of shirtless Ben and his gorgeous chest and abs! And that shot of Ben in his BVDs in late S1/early S2--OMG!!! It's enough to make a girl melt

Comment

Originally posted by samjack4ever
                            To quote the legendary RDA thunker, Ruralstar...

HOLY THUNKING BUCKETS OF OMG!!!!!

I think that about sums this pic up

Comment

and don't forget access to a cold shower too!
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Oh, I know! I know I wanted to be Claudia's stand-in at those moments!!!

And I love the way they played up Ben's hunkishness! That shot of him in the PK uniform for the first time in "A Bug's Life"--whoa! They started with his sexy black boots and worked their way slowly up his whole gorgeous leather-covered body and by the time they got to that gorgeous face I thought I would swoon Not to mention all those lovely shots of shirtless Ben and his gorgeous chest and abs! And that shot of Ben in his BVDs in late S1/early S2--OMG!!! It's enough to make a girl melt
                                Now, how did I KNOW I'd find Marimba on THIS thread??
                                Have to say I'm very pleased to have BB on for S9 -- it's certainly ONE way to convince ME to come back to SG1....for a while. (Keeping the jury out until I see positive Ship Resolution in S8) I can't wait for The Peacekeeper Wars to be available on dvd -- I'm hopping online to buy THAT baby as soon as it's out ---- he was undescribably sexy, hot, smoochable, touchable, smouldering in it...........well, let's just say I really appreciate his acting abilities............

Di, back for the Christmas Holidays!!

Comment

Working...
                                X