Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    Someone so devoted to study can make anything look the way it is supposed to....You just had to make sure that little bro doesn't see the wrong kind of material, right?

S
    *snort* *giggle* Little bro just turned 40! I think he's seen it before... Considering he's on second (and much younger) wife, he's probably done it!

Comment

More thunking!

(I've noticed some of the poses/clothing on my Ben pics are pretty similar to a lot of my MS pics...hmmm...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        More thunking!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...taBlackTee.jpg

(I've noticed some of the poses/clothing on my Ben pics are pretty similar to a lot of my MS pics...hmmm...)

you're obviously following a theme...
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          *snort* *giggle* Little bro just turned 40! I think he's seen it before... Considering he's on second (and much younger) wife, he's probably done it!
          *snicker* You can never be too careful about these things. By the way, Season 2 is the freakin bomb! My personal favorite.

My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
          A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            you're obviously following a theme...
            Love the Siggy, Michelle. My girlfriend went as Arachnia for Halloween for three years in a row.

Comment

oh no, the gerbil got ben!!!

but look..this'll make up for it

all together now..

Move over ben, you can get at least one more person in that bed!!!

with thanks to www.benbrowder.co.uk. for the pics

and having seen photos of him in previous roles, i have to say he looks best in farscape

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                Love the Siggy, Michelle. My girlfriend went as Arachnia for Halloween for three years in a row.

Oh honey, you have to be really careful showing pictures of that man in leather.

(is anyone else aside from me, sensing a trend here)

Rosemary
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  Oh honey, you have to be really careful showing pictures of that man in leather.

(is anyone else aside from me, sensing a trend here)

Rosemary

a trend i hope will continue for many, many pics. that man looks so damn good in leather..best thing farscape ever did..get him out of that flight suit and into leather (okay the stories were good too. and the characters. and the plotlines. and the sets. but leather on Ben is a dream come true!!)

Comment

eighty five posts and its been not even 24 hours? shouldnt there be a record or something?
                    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

hmmm but all those pics are very nice too... yes the ones from AHR are wonderful.

oh and michelleb.... yes shirtless is a wonderful idea
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup, him in leather with Winona...anybody got a really good one of that??? PLEASE???

Comment

hmmmm hope this works... i dont upload pics too often as an attach here... but guess we'll find out
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            hmmmm hope this works... i dont upload pics too often as an attach here... but guess we'll find out
                            Mmmm...ohhh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about...a man and his firearm is a beautiful thing....

Comment

I'm not too sure about this piece of news, but darn it, he is hot!

Comment

yes it is... and when its in his hands ohhhhhhhhhhhhh *sigh* that man is lethel in leather and big guns.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X