Jack O'Neill/ Sam Carter - Part of a team, not a ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_fours
    anyway to answer shadows question yes it would be significantly different, thoughi think it would be very bad and detrimentle to the show if the friendship elemant wasnt their after all this time.
    Oh, I'm not saying they wouldn't be friends, but if that's all that they were...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Oh, I'm not saying they wouldn't be friends, but if that's all that they were...
      ok yeah i could see it workin out well, but if it was like that just think you wouldnt be a death glider pilot by now.

GOD im on a hyper-sarcastic mood tonight

Comment

ok yeah i could see it workin out well, but if it was like that just think you wouldnt be a death glider pilot by now.
        Oh, I think I could have found plenty more to say if I didn't have ship to complain about.

Jonas, for instance.

Comment

but if danial didnt leave you wouldnt have jonas to talk about either.

oh yeah remember that earlier comment about this thread going off topic, well thats rich coming from me

*i hate sam/jack ship*

Comment

but if danial didnt leave you wouldnt have jonas to talk about either.
            Yeah, but Daniel's/Shanks's leaving wasn't ship-related in the first place so there's no reason why Daniel still wouldn't have gotten himself toasted and left us to get to know Jonas for a whole lovely season.

And yeah, I'm still anti-ship.

Comment

what i mean is that if there were no ship but shanks was still around so there was no jonas what would you be winging about next

Comment

what i mean is that if there were no ship but shanks was still around so there was no jonas what would you be winging about next
                Well, the plots were still incredibly stupid this past season, there's always that.

Comment

ok il give you that......i think you and i are just going to keep going through the night.

or on topic: i hate jack/sam ship

Comment

ok il give you that......i think you and i are just going to keep going through the night.
                    Fasten your safety belts, it's going to be a bumpy night.

Wait, that's the wrong movie, too. Dang...

If ship were still subtle and if the writers still knew how to write (and those two wishes are not mutually exclusive), I'd probably still be watching Stargate.

Comment

Fasten your safety belts, it's going to be a bumpy night.

Wait, that's the wrong movie, too. Dang...

If ship were still subtle and if the writers still knew how to write (and those two wishes are not mutually exclusive), I'd probably still be watching Stargate.
                      the writers do know how to write, not very well maybe but they know how to write.

Comment

the writers do know how to write, not very well maybe but they know how to write.
                        They can construct sentences and they can "homage" things. That isn't the same.

Comment

They can construct sentences and they can "homage" things. That isn't the same.
                          ok yeah cut down on the homaginised pudding *dang wrong show* and it might be ok

on topic:i hate sam/jack ship

Comment

ok yeah cut down on the homaginised pudding *dang wrong show* and it might be ok
                            Tsk tsk tsk... it's jello m'dear. BLUE jello to be specific. I wonder if Sam's obsession with blue jello is a metaphor for something... Other than her undying love for LUKE, who is a MUCH better match for her than Jack!

At least Luke knows what she wants.

Comment

At least Luke knows what she wants.
                              im guessing blue jello i suppose it has to be blue really, if it were camo green how is she gonna find it

Comment

im guessing blue jello i suppose it has to be blue really, if it were camo green how is she gonna find it
                                Well, if you don't mind a little pop psychology...

The color of the sky and the ocean, blue is one of the most popular colors. It causes the opposite reaction as red. Peaceful, tranquil blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals, so it is often used in bedrooms. Blue can also be cold and depressing. Fashion consultants recommend wearing blue to job interviews because it symbolizes loyalty. People are more productive in blue rooms. Studies show weightlifters are able to handle heavier weights in blue gyms.
                                Blue jello is a symbol of Luke's loyalty to Sam, and Sam is a stronger character because of it. Or would be if it weren't for the meddling PTB and their stupid Jack!

Hmm... do paraphrases count?

Comment

Working...
                                X