Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Daniel would hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad Boy
    This is me thinking out of the box here but:
    heroes spoilers
    Spoiler:

I think if she was still alive, I would say Frasier and Daniel would have a chance. IF SHE WAS STILL ALIVE! But since she's not, I would say Sarah.

What happened to her anyway? Last thing I remember was the Tok'ra getting the Goa'uld out of her and Daniel going to see her.

But this is Daniel we're talking about, everybody falls in love with him.
    YES, daniel and janet together!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I think Daniel will have brief flings with 12 more native girls. 6 will die, six will become inhabited by snakes or converted by the Orii. He will eventually have a nervous breakdown and end up in a cell under the watchful eyes (and sedatives) of Dr. McKenzie.

Sorry, fanfic idea came out of nowhere. Um, honestly I really don't see Daniel settling down again anytime soon.

Comment

Vala. Most definitely Vala.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
          Everytime Daniel looks at Sarah, he's got to see Osiris. How could they ever build a relationship after all that? Besides, Daniel did say in Chimera that Sarah was in love with him, but he only "had feelings" for her. I believe Sarah was the student with a crush on her "teacher." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she his research assistant or at least his subordinate? A bit exploitative on Daniel's part, if you ask me. Then again, it is Daniel, what woman could resist?
          Not just see Osiris. Two of his girlfriends got snaked. His wife first, then her. He would know that it was Sara, or whatever was left after Sara got freed (a x-thousand year old being sharing the body I'm sure would alter your personality some), but he would also see Shar'e and Ammonet.

I think he should end up with Vala.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X