Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Daniel would hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout OMA

how's THAT for thinking outside the box

ok, on a more serious note... sara(h?) if anyone... but i can't think of anyone else that i could see....

Comment

I think he'd consider Satterfield to be too young for him.

Comment

...not if he watched battlestar galactica...

Comment

I think that he should be made to chose between Vala and Sarah.

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

vala

Comment

Vala !

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                Got a question for ya. Teal'c will most likely end up with Ishta or stay a bachelor. Sam will most likely end up with Jack (or Pete for you shippers), and if Jack doesn't end up with Sam then he might go back to that woman in "A Hundred Days". But who would Daniel hook up with? Sara? Another alien woman? Who?
                Vala.

Comment

Vala, no doubt about it. She keeps him on his toes and is the most mind-boggling puzzle Daniel has ever seen. And we all know he loves to solve puzzles, no matter how frustrating they are ^_^ <3

Comment

Eather, Valla, Carlon Lamb or Sarah Gardner
                    C. Edmund

Comment

I forgot Sarah will need to see a shrink for the end of time
                      C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                        The idea of Daniel and Sarah is nice. Daniel is one of the few people on Earth who could begin to understand what Sarah has been thru. Heck he's one of the few people she could even *talk* to about it.

Likewise, Daniel could confide in Sarah, they have a nice connection and she understands his life and his interests.

But I don't know, they didn't get together the first time. Maybe things would work out this time - people certainly grow and change and have different priorities as they get older.

I'd like to see Sarah and Daniel form a strong supportive bond but I'm not sure I see them "hooking up" long-term. I'm not sure Daniel will ever really hook up with anyone else on a permanent basis - as in marriage. Sha're may have been it.
                        I know I'm quoting a post from over a year ago, but I agree with what Keshou wrote. I think Sarah would go well with Daniel although I think Shar'e was probably "it" for him.

Maybe Sarah will return someday---in an ourstargate.com interview with Carole Gordon from May, 2005, Anna-Louise Plowman, talking about Sarah and Stargate, said "I am absolutely up for coming back. It depends whether they invite me back." So the actress is certainly willing....

http://ourstargate.com/oskingqueen.shtml is the link to the interview.

Comment

Lets see now, who could danny-boy end up with...?
                          Here's the top 20:

1. Oma?
                          2. Anubis?
                          3. Share's flying demonic head?
                          4. Dr Weir (the old one from 'Before I sleep')?
                          5. Apophis?
                          6. Pete?
                          7. Amonet? (Yes, the go'auld symboite without a host)
                          8. Chaka? (His furry unas mate)
                          9. Chaka's dad?
                          10. One of the ancients from the restaurant at the end of the universe? (see the episode 'threads')
                          11. Teal'c?
                          12. William Wallace from Braveheart?
                          13. Orlin? (the grown-up one, obviously)
                          14. Miss Hannigan from 'Annie'?
                          15. Michael? (The Wraith-dude)
                          16. Gorgeous George? (The man who invented the very first Stargate)
                          17. A prior to the Ori?
                          18. The Ori themselves?
                          19. General Landry
                          20. Colonel Mitchell?
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

It has to be Vala! He's putting the whole I'm not into you front on, either that or he's got something going on the Chaka!

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
                              its going to be pete... Daniel and pete both come out after Sam breaks up with pete.
                              yeah!

i actually did a story like this in my head once. daniel and pete were lovers, but to cover it up (on both their counts), daniel helped set up pete with sam. ooh, was sam ticked!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

i actually wouldn't mind seeing daniel end up with the girl from 'need'. i know she addicted daniel to the sarc and almost got the rest of sg1 killed, but she was addicted to the sarc too. (and remember, she was going to commit suicide at the beginning of the ep).

i really liked hers and michael's chemistry together. i think it would be interesting to visit the planet again and find she'd become a wonderful leader (once she kicked her sarc addiction). then her and daniel get together!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X