Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
    fyere, you are my hero of the day. I can't count all the times you've made me LOL today! Thank you and I'd green you if I could!
    Hahaha, no prob, Shelly! Glad to make people

Comment

I found this hilarious fic. It's gen Cam and Daniel friendship set early s9. So you know, it could be pre-slash. At least that was my take on it.

http://oxoniensis.livejournal.com/388416.html

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        I found this hilarious fic. It's gen Cam and Daniel friendship set early s9. So you know, it could be pre-slash. At least that was my take on it.

Thanks for the link, SGLAB! The boys in minidresses. Yes, hush, Cam. It's a *dress*. I can't decide if that's disturbing or strangely appealing. Well, okay, in Jack's case it's disturbing.

Ahh, reminds me of that time I put Daniel in a wedding dress....

Comment

Thanks for the rec, SGLAB! I'm going to be chuckling about that for a while!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
            Thanks for the link, SGLAB! The boys in minidresses. Yes, hush, Cam. It's a *dress*. I can't decide if that's disturbing or strangely appealing. Well, okay, in Jack's case it's disturbing.

Ahh, reminds me of that time I put Daniel in a wedding dress....
            Daniel in a wedding dress? That sounds vaguely familiar. I have to agree, in Jack's case it is disturbing.

Well here's chapter 2 of my depressing fic that still doesn't have a title. Oh I've added a hint of Sam/Jack

Comment

Daniel in a wedding dress? That sounds vaguely familiar. I have to agree, in Jack's case it is disturbing.

Well here's chapter 2 of my depressing fic that still doesn't have a title. Oh I've added a hint of Sam/Jack
              I left a review on your lj, SGLAB.

(Psst - you didn't include a link. Here it is for anyone who happens to be looking: http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/170853.html#cutid1 )

Comment

Sad, heartbreaking, probably your best fic yet, SGLAB! Love the S/J hints!
                sigpic

Comment

Funny bit from 'Company of Thieves':

Cam: Jackson. What are you doing sitting there?

Daniel: What are you wearing?

Cam: *looks down* Oh, it's a long story.

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
                    I left a review on your lj, SGLAB.

(Psst - you didn't include a link. Here it is for anyone who happens to be looking: http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/170853.html#cutid1 )
                    Oops. Guess I forgot to hit paste.

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                    Sad, heartbreaking, probably your best fic yet, SGLAB! Love the S/J hints!
                    Thank you Shelly. I'd thought of the SJ thing during the first chapter, but just didn't find a place to add it in other than the fact Sam wasn't present at the beginning.

Comment

Oops. Guess I forgot to hit paste.
                      Like not adding the link would have stopped us from finding a new fic!

Thank you Shelly. I'd thought of the SJ thing during the first chapter, but just didn't find a place to add it in other than the fact Sam wasn't present at the beginning.
                      Somehow, the S/J makes the story seem more real, more alive. Plus, some good news helps balance all the D/C angst.

sigpic

Comment

hi guys cant stop just popping in say hi, been out doing drunken shinangans for my mates 21st and now i must recover. It was so worth it though! best night out in ages and i didn't even pull!

Comment

Aw, no concept of personal space. They are squishing close together because something bad is happening and they both want to make sure the other doesn't disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                            hi guys cant stop just popping in say hi, been out doing drunken shinangans for my mates 21st and now i must recover. It was so worth it though! best night out in ages and i didn't even pull!
                            Hey! Sounds like fun. Drink lots of water.

Comment

Hey guys! I have three piccys for you!

Spoiler:
                              Action figure love!

Sorry that it's so blurry, my camera is stupid lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                Hey guys! I have three piccys for you!

Sorry that it's so blurry, my camera is stupid lol
                                Hi Dani! Long time, no see. Great pictures! Got your own action figures???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X