No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam: Wowwwww. This is so awesome. I'm actually seeing the great Dr. Daniel Jackson deciphering clues in an ancient text and using his diplomacy skills with an alien at the same time!!

Man (forget his name ): Who is that strange attentive one who follows you around? If he does not close his mouth sometime today, a bat shall nest in it.

Daniel: Oh. He's...new.

Cam: Jackson? Can you say something in another language? I wanna hear how it sounds.

Man: An odd one, indeed.

Daniel: Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
      Frell.
      I can't green you at the moment.
      Lol. I shall accept it in spirit, then.

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
        I think it went something like.... (I might be skipping some parts, I can't remember the whole thing)

Daniel: Colonel!

Cam: Friends call me Cam.

Daniel: Daniel. *handshake*

And then ten seconds later, within the very same scene, Cam called Daniel 'Jackson'. I read somewhere the writers actually wrote it for a while with them calling each other by their first names, but the actors decided to change it and use last names to make it seem more 'buddy-like' or 'military-like', so they just used 'Jackson' and 'Mitchell' from then on.

Nice goodies!
        Aha, I see! Thanks for the infos. You know, you're our #1 expert on the subject.
        And thanks! I found many HQ pics.

This name-thing, I don't know why, always interested me. For example Daniel and Elizabeth Weir. They decided in season 8, New Order, they gonna call each other on their first name, and in Pegazus Project, Elizabeth called him Dr. Jackson. I guess because the circumstances were different, they haven't seen each other for a long time, so she thought Dr. Jackson would be proper.
        But Daniel - when she was with Vala in that room, I don't know it's name, ya know the Morgan La Fey scene- called her Elizabeth when he was talking about him.

EDIT: When he was talking about her. This thread is full with testosterone.
        Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 06 January 2009, 05:52 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Cam: Wowwwww. This is so awesome. I'm actually seeing the great Dr. Daniel Jackson deciphering clues in an ancient text and using his diplomacy skills with an alien at the same time!!

Man (forget his name ): Who is that strange attentive one who follows you around? If he does not close his mouth sometime today, a bat shall nest in it.

Daniel: Oh. He's...new.

Cam: Jackson? Can you say something in another language? I wanna hear how it sounds.

Man: An odd one, indeed.

Daniel: Yup.
          Stop it Fyere, you're too funny!!! I'm lauging so hard! (so, please, continue. )

sigpic

Comment

Back to the next scene from Avalon pt1...

I remember this guy. The hot pilot who was shot down fighting Anubis. I hope he doesn't remember me stopping by to see him...

Act calm. Listen to what flyboy is saying (he is speaking, right?)

Check him out ~ he didn't hear a word I said, did he?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              This name-thing, I don't know why, always interested me. For example Daniel and Elizabeth Weir. They decided in season 8, New Order, they gonna call each other on their first name, and in Pegazus Project, Elizabeth called him Dr. Jackson. I guess because the circumstances were different, they haven't seen each other for a long time, so she thought Dr. Jackson would be proper.
              But Daniel - when she was with Vala in that room, I don't know it's name, ya know the Morgan La Fey scene- called her Elizabeth when he was talking about him.
              It might be different writers who just forgot. Like, Brad Wright wrote Pegasus Project, but Mallozzi and Mullie wrote New Order. The writers often seem to forget anyway and just have everybody call him Dr. Jackson. It's strange, though - Cam is one of the only regulars, besides the Generals and such, that Daniel has never, ever called by first name. The only time he ever said 'Cam' was in the Star Trek scene in 200, which didn't even really exist. I hope they do something about it in the next movie.

Comment

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...1_901_0523.jpg
                I remember this guy. The hot pilot who was shot down fighting Anubis. I hope he doesn't remember me stopping by to see him...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...1_901_0284.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...1_901_0285.jpg
                Daniel does look kind of weirdly, blankly attentive in that second pic, doesn't he? It is difficult to pay attention to the words when the words are coming out of the pretty.

Comment

I like that pic. It's so season-9-them.

Cam: Daniel, I mean Dr. Jackson, I mean, Jackson - hey, can I call you Daniel? I'm just not callin' you Daniel because you call me Mitchell so I thought I'd just call you Jackson 'cause I didn't want to be presumptuous. But you can totally call me Cam if you want, that'd be totally cool, since we are teammates and everything now. Hey, what are you working on? Can I see? I'm allowed to see now, right? Is it somethin' awesome? I don't wanna assume anything or anything but I bet it's somethin' awesome, 'cause man, I've read the mission reports, and you-all are always doin' some awesome stuff. Not that you're awesome. I mean, you are awesome, but I don't really wanna follow you around all the time goin' "God, Dr. Jackson, you're so awesome and Carter and Teal'c are so awesome and why're you guys always doin' such awesome stuff?" because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything. I'm not makin' you uncomfortable, am I? 'Cause I don't mean to. If I'm annoying you you can just tell me to shut the hell up and I swear I won't take any offense to it, but I'm just sayin' that this is just how I am and you probably oughta get used to it 'cause I'm like this pretty much all the time. Well, not all the time, because I drank a lot of coffee this morning since we left so early, but most of the time, so I guess I better make you immune to it as quick as possible, am I right?

Daniel: Mitchell?

Cam: Yeah?

Daniel: Go away.

Cam: Going. *leaves*

He's such a fanboy.

Comment

Awesome!

Flyboy, I adore that word.

sigpic

Comment

Yay, new picfics! Thanks fyere and Pic!

I just have to say...I forgot what I was going to say. I'll just settle for I love this picture!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                        I just have to say...I forgot what I was going to say. I'll just settle for I love this picture!
                        Let's just say... The Sun rising again in Cam(elot)

sigpic

Comment

I've only seen one episode with Cameron Mitchell, but you guys are so funny!

Darn you, Pic, for dragging me over here. Must hurry up and watch SG1...

sig made by Pic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                            Flyboy, I adore that word.
                            It's so cute. I think the equivalent for Daniel is something like....'shovelbum'. I just learned that not long ago and I love that word, too. A shovelbum is an archeologist who spends a lot of time doing actual field work and going from site to site - it's like 'flyboy' in that if you're not one, to call someone that is kind of an insult, but you're allowed to call yourself one and even be proud of it.

The flyboy and the shovelbum!

Comment

Originally posted by ZOMG!b_cs View Post

Oh, yes, do indeed! There's not a lot of, um, solid canon evidence for this ship, but believe me when I say that if you've spent time here, you will *see* it when you watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ZOMG!b_cs View Post

Glad you've come to visit, ZOMG!b_cs! We have a lot of fun in here!

It's so cute. I think the equivalent for Daniel is something like....'shovelbum'. I just learned that not long ago and I love that word, too. A shovelbum is an archeologist who spends a lot of time doing actual field work and going from site to site - it's like 'flyboy' in that if you're not one, to call someone that is kind of an insult, but you're allowed to call yourself one and even be proud of it.

The flyboy and the shovelbum!
                                fyere, you are my hero of the day. I can't count all the times you've made me LOL today! Thank you and I'd green you if I could!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X