• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow id never heard that version its awesome

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      wow id never heard that version its awesome
      Beautiful, just beautiful. It would be a great song for a The Quest Part II video, when Dan and Cam are in that cave/lab, it was so emotionally episode.

sigpic

Comment

not sure i could make it work for a whole song, not without lots of fun effect so i'll file the idea away for later

Comment

not sure i could make it work for a whole song, not without lots of fun effect so i'll file the idea away for later
          Oh, I didn't mean that you should do it , I just heard the other day, and since then, many times, and I can see a video with that music. But I can't make it. Of course, only those scenes would be slight for a 3 and a half minutes vid.
          But with other emotional scene...

sigpic

Comment

ok guys just made a soppy jack/sam vid http://files.filefront.com/jack+sam+.../fileinfo.html
            Loved it!!! I'm a J/S shipper from way back. I had to go download that song, too. It is great!

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
            Look at my new avi. I just love it. Thanks Shelly!
            You're welcome, my friend.

Originally posted by fyere View Post
            Request for you guys - I'm trying to get my fic muse up off its butt and moving again, so could you give me some ficlet prompts? Any random D/C ideas you've ever wanted to see written but never have? Any AUs, song inspirations, episode tags, anything - toss 'em into the ring if you'd like and I'll see if any of them get the creative juices flowing.
            I'm curious about the AU Daniels and Cams from Ripple Effect. Also interested in the time period in Continuum, when Sam, Danny and Cam weren't supposed to be communicating. I'm thinkin' they were!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
              I'm curious about the AU Daniels and Cams from Ripple Effect. Also interested in the time period in Continuum, when Sam, Danny and Cam weren't supposed to be communicating. I'm thinkin' they were!
              Oh yes, Repply Effect, that sounds interesting.
              And of course Continuum, you can't have enough stories about that time when they couldn't meet.

Or in Cam(elot), when they are in Merlin's library, *cough* I think they were doing something else besides the searcing , not naughty necessarily, but for example discovering the true feelings for each other, cause you know, the Ori are at the Gate, so you turn over, redefine many things.

sigpic

Comment

Sudenly, a song came to my mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REsezs6cQRc
                Oh yes, Repply Effect, that sounds interesting.
                And of course Continuum, you can't have enough stories about that time when they couldn't meet.

Or in Cam(elot), when they are in Merlin's library, *cough* I think they were doing something else besides the searcing , not naughty necessarily, but for example discovering the true feelings for each other, cause you know, the Ori are at the Gate, so you turn over, redefine many things.
                Thanks, guys! Great prompts - I'm sure I can think of something to do with those. I already had the early stages of a 'Continuum' one so I think I'll try to finish that.

My New Year's resolution is to try to complete at least two fics per month.... Wish me luck.....

Comment

Thanks, guys! Great prompts - I'm sure I can think of something to do with those. I already had the early stages of a 'Continuum' one so I think I'll try to finish that.

My New Year's resolution is to try to complete at least two fics per month.... Wish me luck.....
                  Two fics a month is a big goal. Sounds wonderful to me, assuming you're going to share....????? Good luck!
                  sigpic

Comment

Your very welcome.

Good luck my friend!

sigpic

Comment

Two fics a month is a big goal. Sounds wonderful to me, assuming you're going to share....????? Good luck!
                      Well, depending on how long they are.... (I may end up going "Wooohooo, I finished my tenth five-word drabble this week!" to cheer myself up ) I write quite a lot, but I can just never finish anything satisfactorily - that's my weakness. I have 70 unfinished fics. About 40 of them are 1000+ words. 3 or 4 of them are 10,000+ words. One monster one is over 53,000. So, I'm figuring, with all that fic lying around, I must be able to finish and post some of them sometime.

In fact, I created a brand new folder for almost-done ones to urge myself on - it's titled "Finish these already, damn it!" so I see it whenever I log on.

Comment

Your very welcome.

Good luck my friend!
                        Lol, thanks, I think I need it.

Comment

Well, depending on how long they are.... (I may end up going "Wooohooo, I finished my tenth five-word drabble this week!" to cheer myself up ) I write quite a lot, but I can just never finish anything satisfactorily - that's my weakness. I have 70 unfinished fics. About 40 of them are 1000+ words. 3 or 4 of them are 10,000+ words. One monster one is over 53,000. So, I'm figuring, with all that fic lying around, I must be able to finish and post some of them sometime.

In fact, I created a brand new folder for almost-done ones to urge myself on - it's titled "Finish these already, damn it!" so I see it whenever I log on.
                          70?!? That's a lot Fyere!
                          I remember, when I was writing, my problem was the same: never finishing. And the reason was the same: I wasn't pleased with my work, me, not at all. But that was just because I wrote something, I thought: okay, this is pretty good, and then, a day or 2 days later I read it and I thought: what was I thinking? That's baaad! Is that your problem too? It's not good, I know.

"Finish these already, damn it!"

sigpic

Comment

70?!? That's a lot Fyere!
                            I remember, when I was writing, my problem was the same: never finishing. And the reason was the same: I wasn't pleased with my work, me, not at all. But that was just because I wrote something, I thought: okay, this is pretty good, and then, a day or 2 days later I read it and I thought: what was I thinking? That's baaad! Is that your problem too? It's not good, I know.
                            Yes, my problem, too. I like to write late at night early in the morning (peak time probably 10 p.m. - 1 a.m.). Of course, then, I'm tired, so I write and write without thinking as much about what I'm writing as if I'd been awake and rested. Then, the next day, I decide I don't like it - but I continue it that night. I mostly post fics late at night too, because I'm too tired to think about backing out of it and trying to fix it some more.

Older stuff, I barely even want to look at anymore, because I know it'll be bad.

Comment

Yes, my problem, too. I like to write late at night early in the morning (peak time probably 10 p.m. - 1 a.m.). Of course, then, I'm tired, so I write and write without thinking as much about what I'm writing as if I'd been awake and rested. Then, the next day, I decide I don't like it - but I continue it that night. I mostly post fics late at night too, because I'm too tired to think about backing out of it and trying to fix it some more.

Older stuff, I barely even want to look at anymore, because I know it'll be bad.
                              I see, well, I was talking to many authors - who actually is living from there work - and they said: don't you dare look at your own work after you finished a chapter for example. Of course, you have to re read it, before you post it somewhere, or send into a publisher, but you should correct only the major flaws, and you should leave the rest of it just as it is.

sigpic

Comment

I tried and tried to make this into a avi small enough to fit the forum, but no luck. It was so funny, though, I thought I'd post the larger version.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X