Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Go via my lj. It's up already.

Well, we'll definitely get to see more of him in the next episode... physically at least, if not in terms of screen time.
    Short preview on CBS site - a little spoilery for the recent episode.

Interesting to see if
    Spoiler:
    the Star Wars-y vibe - yes, that one - I got in the recent ep might get played out.
    Went and am waiting for it to load. FOund this little ditty, it's kinda full of sadness, sorta full of fun, and very full of CN!

CN clip montage
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

This episode was rather full of clues. There wasn't that much there that required you to be a long term viewer.
      Spoiler:
      The new scene in the bedroom he appears to be smiling down at her.
      Yes, I expect much pouting and heaving of bosoms.
      On a side note; at least the character has the heavy breathing and mask ready for the big revelation.
      I had idly amused myself with that last thought And now you've reminded me, CN's voice has now morphed into that of James Earl Jones...

Thank you for the caps. Although they may join the ranks of the hobo pics as 'things we NEVER post', or when feeling particular evil 'things to scare the newbies with'. And the icon is made of awesome, btw
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Thank you for the caps. Although they may join the ranks of the hobo pics as 'things we NEVER post', or when feeling particular evil 'things to scare the newbies with'. And the icon is made of awesome, btw
        It would make an interesting "Welcome to the thread!"

Thanks. It's fabulously stupid.

Comment

It would make an interesting "Welcome to the thread!"

Thanks. It's fabulously stupid.
          Yes...

Spoiler:
          "Look! The left cheek moves independently of the rest of the face in this show! Isn't that lovely?"

For 'interesting welcome', read insanemakethemrunawayscreaming

Stupid is not necessarily bad. And fabulously stupid is clearly, well, fabulous
          sigpic

Comment

Yes...

Spoiler:
            "Look! The left cheek moves independently of the rest of the face in this show! Isn't that lovely?"

For 'interesting welcome', read insanemakethemrunawayscreaming

Stupid is not necessarily bad. And fabulously stupid is clearly, well, fabulous
            Aw, but it's sooooo cuuuttteeee!

Yes, I believe fabulousness overpowers everything.
            Fabulously insane - description of most of CN's recent characters.

Comment

Aw, but it's sooooo cuuuttteeee!

Yes, I believe fabulousness overpowers everything.
              Fabulously insane - description of most of CN's recent characters.
              Yep, suuure it's cute... *shudders visibly*

Only for recent characters?
              sigpic

Comment

To those lurking or new viaitors to the thread, the above comment's, as I interpet them reads:

Corin and his roles are so varied that one would consider himself to be hot.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                  To those lurking or new viaitors to the thread, the above comment's, as I interpet them reads:

Oh yes
                  sigpic

Comment

Only for recent characters?
                    You're right. Jonas is kinda nuts as well.
                    Originally posted by LaCroix View Post

Comment

You're right. Jonas is kinda nuts as well.

*nods* I suspect that's why we're so fond of him (the 'being nuts' part- although the 'being hot' bit also has a lot to do with it ). On the plus side, he's not a pyscho serial-killer nutjob. Just a guy who's quirky, odd, and has weird food habits (even though that is cancelled out by the cuteness factor, as well as the alarming hotness of the Food Pr0n)

Ahem.
                      sigpic

Comment

I too quite enjoyed the caps, and the icon. Though I think the Murdrin' Row banner is enough to freak out the newbies and lurkers, those caps can be used when we just feel ... well, evil

*nods* I suspect that's why we're so fond of him (the 'being nuts' part- although the 'being hot' bit also has a lot to do with it ). On the plus side, he's not a pyscho serial-killer nutjob. Just a guy who's quirky, odd, and has weird food habits (even though that is cancelled out by the cuteness factor, as well as the alarming hotness of the Food Pr0n)

Ahem.
                        Yes.. the being nuts, quirky, and insanely hot is a perfect mixture... but the food pr0n isn't the only think that's alarmingly hot... so are the psyco-I'm-going-to-rip-your-eyes-out-with-a-spoon-and-feed-them-to-you-killer roles...I'm not sure which is more alarming....
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          I too quite enjoyed the caps, and the icon. Though I think the Murdrin' Row banner is enough to freak out the newbies and lurkers, those caps can be used when we just feel ... well, evil

Yes.. the being nuts, quirky, and insanely hot is a perfect mixture... but the food pr0n isn't the only think that's alarmingly hot... so are the psyco-I'm-going-to-rip-your-eyes-out-with-a-spoon-and-feed-them-to-you-killer roles...I'm not sure which is more alarming....
                          *Points* She said that last paragraph, not me...
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it might be best if I stay

Comment

I think it might be best if I stay
                              Yes. Quite
                              sigpic

Comment

Murd'rin-free