Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    I think I can live with bad 70s shirts if they're suitably tight. *nods*
    Hmm. I either missed out the negative in my last post, or I was subconsciously projecting what I'd like to see. Which would be, like you say, tight shirts which in their close-fittingness redeem their bad patterns, colours, stupid collars, etc I'm not sure we'll get it, though. Most people don't dress serial killer characters to look sexy. No idea why...

And yet this one still manages to look kinda hot even when in a not very tight shirt and also the most Boring Jacket Known to Man. There may be hope yet
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      And yet this one still manages to look kinda hot even when in a not very tight shirt and also the most Boring Jacket Known to Man. There may be hope yet
      Corin Nemec - Bringing Insta-sexy to your average psycho.

Comment

*Giggles foolishly*

I now have bizarre images in my head. Involving sachets. I blame you utterly.
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Of course.

Suuuure
            sigpic

Comment

Corin Nemec - Bringing Insta-sexy to your average psycho.

That I'll definetly agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                Thanks to Corin....I will never think about pickles the same way again. *snickers*

It's Ghost Whisperer day!

IHS
                BLASTED ALL TO HECK!!! I was shopping tonight and totally forgot about GW!!!! What's the verdict?! Should I find it online?

Thank ye in advance Though the chances of pretty caps, as opposed to dark and weird ones, is somewhat slim I think. Just a quiet hunch

Corin in early nineties clothing was scary enough I somehow think that the 1970s fashion for tight-tight shirts will be making an appearance with his character, though. I'm predicting at least a solid 7 out of 10 on the 'Aargh! Retro bad!' scale of film/TV costuming.
                I donno 'bout you, but the tight shirts are F-I-N-E with me!

Of course.

Suuuure
                Ya.. I didn't quite believe the angel-act either!

FOOD PR0N!!!!!

EDIT #1: Love this last one.. the look on his face is like "oh man.. this ice cream is better than nookie!"

EDIT#2: Though that's just 'cause he hasn't met his Murdrin' Row Girls!
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                  BLASTED ALL TO HECK!!! I was shopping tonight and totally forgot about GW!!!! What's the verdict?! Should I find it online?
                  Yes, if you want to follow the story, and find out some interesting things about the character.
                  No, if you actually want to see much of CN. Although you do get to hear him for a brief moment.

And so on to next week...
                  Last edited by smurf; 10 May 2008, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Yes, if you want to follow the story, and find out some interesting things about the character.
                    No, if you actually want to see much of CN. Although you do get to hear him for a brief moment.

And so on to next week...
                    wow that sucks!!! May watch it anyways if I can find it on youtube lol
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                      wow that sucks!!! May watch it anyways if I can find it on youtube lol
                      Go via my lj. It's up already.

Well, we'll definitely get to see more of him in the next episode... physically at least, if not in terms of screen time.
                      Short preview on CBS site - a little spoilery for the recent episode.

Interesting to see if
                      Spoiler:
                      the Star Wars-y vibe - yes, that one - I got in the recent ep might get played out.
                      Last edited by smurf; 10 May 2008, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Jewels, and slamaina!
                        Thanks smurf. Hello to everyone

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                        (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                        Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Go via my lj. It's up already.

Well, we'll definitely get to see more of him in the next episode... physically at least, if not in terms of screen time.
                          Short preview on CBS site - a little spoilery for the recent episode.

Interesting to see if
                          Spoiler:
                          the Star Wars-y vibe - yes, that one - I got in the recent ep might get played out.
                          Thanks for all that, smurf.

Definitely got that vibe myself. Even got a bit of it at the end of the preview as well. Seeing as

Spoiler:
                          the relationship with the brother is decidedly awkward (and the father's comment to him is very telling); she remembers Paul making a nocturnal visit to her bedroom post-accident; her father didn't meet her mother until after the case; Paul can also see spirits and his own ghost seems hates her 'father' in a way that goes beyond "you put me in jail for something I didn't do", its possible we may have a "you put me in jail for something I didn't do, I lost my family and I lost them to you because of it" scenario. Cue high drama And probably lots of Jessica Love Hewitt pouting

As long as we get flashbacks of Corin's character that aren't icky, I will be happy.

Spoiler:
                          A burned face with what appears to be a squishy, partially unattached cheek, all squidged under a clear mask, is not exactly attractive, is it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Man. Oh man.....oh man.......that was.....disappointing to say the least.
                            Spoiler:
                            Corin's character got talked about more than you see him. I think I even heard him in one scene but you don't see him. Sooo.....the kid lied about him and he was wrongfully convicted this time out. Yikes......methinks his spirit is more than a little pissed. And rightfully so. Bring on next week!

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all that, smurf.

Definitely got that vibe myself. Even got a bit of it at the end of the preview as well. Seeing as

Spoiler:
                              the relationship with the brother is decidedly awkward (and the father's comment to him is very telling); she remembers Paul making a nocturnal visit to her bedroom post-accident; her father didn't meet her mother until after the case; Paul can also see spirits and his own ghost seems hates her 'father' in a way that goes beyond "you put me in jail for something I didn't do", its possible we may have a "you put me in jail for something I didn't do, I lost my family and I lost them to you because of it" scenario. Cue high drama And probably lots of Jessica Love Hewitt pouting

As long as we get flashbacks of Corin's character that aren't icky, I will be happy.

Spoiler:
                              A burned face with what appears to be a squishy, partially unattached cheek, all squidged under a clear mask, is not exactly attractive, is it?
                              This episode was rather full of clues. There wasn't that much there that required you to be a long term viewer.
                              Spoiler:
                              The new scene in the bedroom he appears to be smiling down at her.
                              Yes, I expect much pouting and heaving of bosoms.
                              On a side note; at least the character has the heavy breathing and mask ready for the big revelation.

Yes, here's hoping. Although the preview doesn't look too promising.
                              Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              Man. Oh man.....oh man.......that was.....disappointing to say the least.
                              Spoiler:
                              Corin's character got talked about more than you see him. I think I even heard him in one scene but you don't see him. Sooo.....the kid lied about him and he was wrongfully convicted this time out. Yikes......methinks his spirit is more than a little pissed. And rightfully so. Bring on next week!

IHS
                              Of course that does mean that he wasn't playing the
                              Spoiler:
                              bad guy immediately.

Go CN.

Considering the set up for the character, I wonder if we'll see more of CN in future, or whether they'll use
                              Spoiler:
                              his ability to possess people to give the Dad a personality change. Given how he is supposed to fit into the overall arc, I'll be disappointed if a character like that chooses to go into the light.

Comment

Working...
                              X