No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHoo!! Just thought of the song and the banner idea, pm'd ya Smurf!!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

morning thunkers
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hi MC! How are you today?

How you're having a better day than Jonas!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hello there!

Well.....no DVD again today. I guess it's Monday now for "Sharks". Poop.

I'll go enjoy the photos of Jonas/CN instead.

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            WooHoo!! Just thought of the song and the banner idea, pm'd ya Smurf!!
            Got your PM. Will have a dig about and see what I can come up with.

Or I'll send Jonas and Teal'c to do the digging.

Comment

I'm BACK! I've been suprised to find myself in a liberal American city which actually serves vegetables sometimes (something I've never experienced in the U.S before ) and where people also say 'tea break'; amused by the constant stream of things that reminded me of SG-1 (from the bar called 'Asgard', to mum remembering the name 'Prometheus' when looking at a painting via a certain spaceship, to sea mist at night in quaint Chatham reminding me of 'Nightwalkers' and of course, the Weather Channel ); eaten my body weight in seafood (especially clam chowder); being very irritable indeed for no good reason due to being, ahem, female and been made happy by buying books, pretty dresses and getting within a few feet of a Humpback whale called Edith
              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

hello thunkers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  Got your PM. Will have a dig about and see what I can come up with.

Or I'll send Jonas and Teal'c to do the digging.

YaHooo!!!! *Watches Jonas use that shovel*

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  I'm BACK! I've been suprised to find myself in a liberal American city which actually serves vegetables sometimes (something I've never experienced in the U.S before ) and where people also say 'tea break'; amused by the constant stream of things that reminded me of SG-1 (from the bar called 'Asgard', to mum remembering the name 'Prometheus' when looking at a painting via a certain spaceship, to sea mist at night in quaint Chatham reminding me of 'Nightwalkers' and of course, the Weather Channel ); eaten my body weight in seafood (especially clam chowder); being very irritable indeed for no good reason due to being, ahem, female and been made happy by buying books, pretty dresses and getting within a few feet of a Humpback whale called Edith
                  Welcome back Res!!! Isn't it great when everyday things remind you of our beloved!!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                    Wow! I'm so glad you could visit and enjoy our country! There is so much here that we take for granted. I don't quote understand the part about serving vegetables - we do that a lot here - but the rest sounds like great fun! (Especially the whales, since I love them so.) So what city did you visit?

Sorry for the OT. Here's a pic to make up for it...

- Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

RES! *tacklehugs*

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                          Wow! I'm so glad you could visit and enjoy our country! There is so much here that we take for granted. I don't quote understand the part about serving vegetables - we do that a lot here - but the rest sounds like great fun! (Especially the whales, since I love them so.) So what city did you visit?

Sorry for the OT. Here's a pic to make up for it...

More OT:

Spoiler:
                          I went to Boston and then down to Cape Cod (Chatham, to be precise) for a few days after that (that's when we went whale-watching- we're got video footage of a total poser whale who breeched and splashed his flippers about for ten minutes or so, which is good fun ). The vegetable thing comes from previous visits by us which have been to Florida (parks and beach for us when younger, and yearly trips by my mum and nana to Miami) where you get served zero vegetables- its meat, something that involves potatoes and/or onions and salad only as a side which is the equivalent size of a main meal salad over here. My mum comes back and spends a couple of days cooking veg-heavy meals because she's in withdrawal But the whole New England area seems to have a climate which is really well-suited to growing a nice variety of vegetables and also because they're coastal they serve fresh fish a lot. The food overall was great- clearly a lot of it is locally-sourced and more independent restaurants- although I will say that Legal's is a fantastic chain. Its a great city overall- very walkable, quite green, oddly European in a way (in terms of the local lingo and also the narrow streets and haphazard way they drive ) and friendly.

Apparently we have forty guests viewing the thread. This might be some kind of record You can come out, you know...
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow! I've never seen so many guests at once in here.

*waves*

Comment

It's now forty-two. *Waves as well* And all of a sudden. How perplexing

sigpic

Comment

morning thunkers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X